Female reporter sexually assaulted during live World Cup broadcast

Our culture of tit-grabbing is very similar to western.
This was no sexual assault, just a drunk dude behaving douchey.
Would've grabbed her by the pussy if he meant business.

He should not have grabbed her tit. That was the wrong thing to do.

what a fucking douchebag, somebody should have just stomp his ass

He grabbed her, it happened to be a tit, he didn't give it a squeeze because he was just going for a kiss. That's high spirits at most.

Joking aside, guy was a fucking douche bag. I hope the next woman he does that to is the wife of a Russian Mafia boss.

Props to the young lady; she didn't even break stride. She handled it like a pro:cool:

I'm not racist.

Except when I'm racist.

Nah, its just to maximise the threat of the D.

I just had to go along with the vibe of the thread.

I’m not sure the boob grab was intentional, as it all happened so fast and he may have been going for the arm, idk. The kiss yeah. Either way, both were inappropriate.

People really need to stop throwing the term sexual assault around

I get that this woman is a nobody to you but this is someone's daughter, possibly mother and wife. Not all sexual assault needs to leave bruises. There is a spectrum and this might be lower in the spectrum but there is no need to write it off as nothing. I feel bad for this beautiful young lady, she was just doing her job and this asshole comes in and touches her.

The scariest thing is your comment is the most liked on this thread. Not sure what that says about sherdog

Well if we learned from rampage and his female reporters, you don't know whether they like you until you do it.

Well if we learned from rampage and his female reporters, you don't know whether they like you until you do it.

Asians usually laugh at stuff when they are very uncomfortable.

I get that this woman is a nobody to you but this is someone's daughter, possibly mother and wife. Not all sexual assault needs to leave bruises. There is a spectrum and this might be lower in the spectrum but there is no need to write it off as nothing. I feel bad for this beautiful young lady, she was just doing her job and this asshole comes in and touches her.

The scariest thing is your comment is the most liked on this thread. Not sure what that says about sherdog

She is exactly as traumatized by this as a guy would be. If she can gain socially advancing attention, her instincts will have her pretend it was more. It could be a battery, because a lot of unwanted touching is.. But women aren't fkn fragile, they are tougher that guys on a lot of ways, including emotionally. Men pretending she is damaged from this are just going with the old c**k block tribal instinct, and of course women use it because it has been one of their main cards for a million years.

Fucking harrowing. I doubt she'll recover from this.

I feel this needs a lengthy and angry debate about just how evil that man is.

Ok, I just watched the video.. He would kiss his grandma more sexually than that. He is a loser for interrupting the broadcast, but damn guys, can we take it easy on ourselves?

She is exactly as traumatized by this as a guy would be. If she can gain socially advancing attention, her instincts will have her pretend it was more. It could be a battery, because a lot of unwanted touching is.. But women aren't fkn fragile, they are tougher that guys on a lot of ways, including emotionally. Men pretending she is damaged from this are just going with the old c**k block tribal instinct, and of course women use it because it has been one of their main cards for a million years.

Just because she might benefit from extra views doesn't justify the act. Logan Paul acted like a complete asshole in Japan but was rewarded with many views, still doesn't make it right imo.

Ok, I just watched the video.. He would kiss his grandma more sexually than that. He is a loser for interrupting the broadcast, but damn guys, can we take it easy on ourselves?

You have a weird relationship with your grandma...

Just because she might benefit from extra views doesn't justify the act. Logan Paul acted like a complete asshole in Japan but was rewarded with many views, still doesn't make it right imo.

That's not what I meant. Nevermind.

That's not what I meant. Nevermind.

Fair enough, I still think that if it were my daughter I'd be really pissed off. I think a lot of men are bitter towards women nowadays and brush stuff like this off. But I guess we'll agree to disagree

You have a weird relationship with your grandma...
It was a 1/4 second peck on the cheek.

Dude, she would secretly despise you for being dumb enough to make a big deal out of that.. You know that, right? You know women, even if they smiled in your face, would friend zone you immediately for that kind of naive stupidity and boot licking, right?

Back