Female reporter sexually assaulted during live World Cup broadcast

STFU, sir. A kiss is not necessarily sexual. And you say this "might be lower in the spectrum", you think it might be less than rape huh?

You are apparently a virtue signalling prude.

Incel alert. Sorry that your forum got banned after the Toronto attack. Hope someday a nice young lady will finally suck the hate of you.

Incel alert. Sorry that your forum got banned after the Toronto attack. Hope someday a nice young lady will finally suck the hate of you.

Your lack of arguement is telling.

Happened long ago, source, the show your pics thread.

CxUXSeZ.jpg

It's that guys own fault for doing that, whether his intentions were to grope her or not he still put himself in that spot. Also lol at some of the same people whining in the rapper thread are here saying this is ok.

Your lack of arguement is telling.

Happened long ago, source, the show your pics thread.

CxUXSeZ.jpg

So are you okay with that guy grabbing your daughter's breast and kissing her without consent? You being a father actually makes this worse. You sounded like a dude in the war room, just expected you to be more mature since you have a family

Legally speaking it would be sexual assault, and the sexual gratification of the perpetrator is irrelevant, so I’m not sure why you even brought that up.
Lol duder would be fine with someone raping his daughter, but the perp better not cum.

It was uncalled for, the whole sexual assault thing is a bit dramatic.

Columbian women.. ftw.

So are you okay with that guy grabbing your daughter's breast and kissing her without consent? You being a father actually makes this worse. You sounded like a dude in the war room, just expected you to be more mature since you have a family

It may be that you're awkward socially or something which is causing you to incorrectly assess the situation, relying on hard and fast rules in a dynamic situation and thus coming off as either virtue signalling and/or prudish.

It's much more common for people to kiss in a lot of places outside the US, even men. It's a common behaviour in celebration. This guy may have taken advantage of the situation sure, but that does not equate assault or indeed necessarily sexual.

Regarding your assertion that he grabbed her breast, he essentially hugged her and his hand landed on a breast, approximately 40% of the area of her upper torso. There was no squeeze, and this is telling, men with experience of women are not interested in touching the jacket of a attractive women. I've worked in clubs as a doorman for decades and the sense of feel is the point of the move, that's what I've observed in 99% of predatory moves.

He likely intended just to kiss her on the cheek and I don't see that as a sexual assault.

Regarding your talk about my daughter, if it were to happen to her when she's no longer a toddler and in her womanhood, I would hope that she could assert her displeasure should the event occasion her dissatisfaction. I'd certainly not want her to be a pussy about it or cry to some white knight to baluster her ego.

It may be that you're awkward socially or something which is causing you to incorrectly assess the situation, relying on hard and fast rules in a dynamic situation and thus coming off as either virtue signalling and/or prudish.

It's much more common for people to kiss in a lot of places outside the US, even men. It's a common behaviour in celebration. This guy may have taken advantage of the situation sure, but that does not equate assault or indeed necessarily sexual.

Regarding your assertion that he grabbed her breast, he essentially hugged her and his hand landed on a breast, approximately 40% of the area of her upper torso. There was no squeeze, and this is telling, men with experience of women are not interested in touching the jacket of a attractive women. I've worked in clubs as a doorman for decades and the sense of feel is the point of the move, that's what I've observed in 99% of predatory moves.

He likely intended just to kiss her on the cheek and I don't see that as a sexual assault.

Regarding your talk about my daughter, if it were to happen to her when she's no longer a toddler and in her womanhood, I would hope that she could assert her displeasure should the event occasion her dissatisfaction. I'd certainly not want her to be a pussy about it or cry to some white knight to baluster her ego.

So because you're desensitized from seeing this stuff happen so much in a club that makes it okay? This woman is not at a fucking club she is trying to do her job. It is terrifying that you have a daughter and feel this way but I suspect you'll change your tune when she is of dating age. Society needs to teach self restraint and not encourage it. I find plenty of women attractive but I don't go over to them and touch their breast and kiss them

So because you're desensitized from seeing this stuff happen so much in a club that makes it okay?

The fact that you got that from what I wrote, which clearly said nothing of the sort, suggests that you're not taking this seriously. It implies motivated reasoning. This is a safe space man, you can relax.

The fact that you got that from what I wrote, which clearly said nothing of the sort, suggests that you're not taking this seriously. It implies motivated reasoning. This is a safe space man, you can relax.

Like I said, your daughter is still young. Let's see how you think when your daughter is out there dating different guys. Would you really want your daughter to date a guy who approaches women in that manner?

And yes you tried justifying his actions because you've seen it happen in clubs and you don't think there was any wrong intention in what this man was doing. Why does the intention matter? He clearly overstepped boundaries.

Lol at there was no squeeze. You can't be serious man. So that makes it okay?

A kiss on the cheek is not the worst thing in the world. You don't have to like it, but I wouldn't classify it as an assault either. In certain cultures, kissing on the cheek is a very common way of greeting someone, even strangers. The grope looked more like an unintentional slip of the hand. It seems to me that in American culture, people are becoming increasingly more uncomfortable with physical touch. One day, handshaking may even be considered inappropriate. lol

A kiss on the cheek is not the worst thing in the world. You don't have to like it, but I wouldn't classify it as an assault either. In certain cultures, kissing on the cheek is a very common way of greeting someone, even strangers. The grope looked more like an unintentional slip of the hand. It seems to me that in American culture, people are becoming increasingly more uncomfortable with physical touch. One day, handshaking may even be considered inappropriate. lol

I detest feminism just as much as most people do but this truly was sexual assault. People think of the word assault and they imagine a bloodied up face, that doesn't need to be the case. This guy aggressively grabbed her, touched her breast and gave her a kiss. There is no culture in the world where this is accepted. Yes there are plenty of cultures that kiss as a greeting but come on man, this is not a greeting. Why even bring that up?

Because of the #metoo movement men have started to become cold towards women but there are cases like this where we should feel bad.

Last thing, for God sake change the thread title. If that is sexual assault, 99% of guys over 25 are criminals.

Don't do that to other guys just because YOU don't get laid.

Technically speaking, according to the legal definition, this is sexual assault.

That being said, if the media is going to call this sexual assault they need to stop calling rape sexual assault and just call it rape.

Technically speaking if a super handsy person shucks off your handshake attempt and hugs you........

that fits the definition for assault but no judge in the country is going to convict someone on that alone.

That being said, in case you were wondering any time an Italian says hello to a British person, it's sexual assault. Brits can't handle the cheek kiss.

I detest feminism just as much as most people do but this truly was sexual assault. People think of the word assault and they imagine a bloodied up face, that doesn't need to be the case. This guy aggressively grabbed her, touched her breast and gave her a kiss. There is no culture in the world where this is accepted. Yes there are plenty of cultures that kiss as a greeting but come on man, this is not a greeting. Why even bring that up?

Because of the #metoo movement men have started to become cold towards women but there are cases like this where we should feel bad.
It was certainly more aggressive than a greeting, but anything more than a slap in the face by the woman would've been an excessive reaction. Before the #metoo movement, this guy would've been viewed at most as an asshole. Post #metoo, people are now labeling him as a sexual assaulter. Let's pump the brakes, folks.

It was certainly more aggressive than a greeting, but anything more than a slap in the face by the woman would've been an excessive reaction. Before the #metoo movement, this guy would've been viewed at most as an asshole. Post #metoo, people are now labeling him as a sexual assaulter. Let's pump the brakes, folks.

I just know I wouldn't want some creep doing that to my wife or daughter if I end up having one. That is enough for me to be against this type of behavior. I don't care about the fake outrage from Hollywood and don't let it desensitize me to real cases where women are touched by idiots like this guy. You have to admit this message board is a cesspool, look how many guys here hate on women and think they deserve what is coming to them.

I just know I wouldn't want some creep doing that to my wife or daughter if I end up having one. That is enough for me to be against this type of behavior. I don't care about the fake outrage from Hollywood and don't let it desensitize me to real cases where women are touched by idiots like this guy. You have to admit this message board is a cesspool, look how many guys here hate on women and think they deserve what is coming to them.
If it were you instead of the reporter, how upset would you honestly get?

Sexual Assailant would be the proper term.

I've received longer and wetter hello kisses also with a double shoulder grab (and sometimes they miss) than that from a friend, then his wife, then his mom.

Americans have so many issues about physical touch.

I never said the guy should be jailed. He deserves to get punched or slapped though. My main issue are guys who clearly hate women and don't give a crap what happens to them because they got turned down one too many times.

I never said the guy should be jailed. He deserves to get punched or slapped though. My main issue are guys who clearly hate women and don't give a crap what happens to them because they got turned down one too many times.
Aren't you a sexpat? Talking about respecting women lmao

Back