Female reporter sexually assaulted during live World Cup broadcast

That isn't a fucking sexual assault. It was a shitty move and he should have been smoked in the face, but relax on the "sexual assault" bullshit.

Also, that cameraman was a pussy for just standing there.

I don't even think the was called for. It was a pretty harmless and non aggressive cheek smooch.

He grabbed her tit. It’s not rape but it is a violation. Dude is a POS.

I despise rapists more than almost anything, but I really think that was more of a quick hands on both sides embrace. Not much of a breast squeeze.

Yeah unless something else happened hugging and giving her a kiss isn't sexual assault. It's disrespectful to someone who has been assaulted to call it that.

are you guys missing the tit grab. honestly the first time i watched it i was like that was nothing. I thought he grabbed her shoulder but he aims straight for the titty

are you guys missing the tit grab. honestly the first time i watched it i was like that was nothing. I thought he grabbed her shoulder but he aims straight for the titty

Yeah I missed it. I didn't realize that happened.

In 3rd world countries, that's not even first base yet.

I pray she can move on from this and repair what has been broken.

Things like what that reporter had to deal with is what turns girls into these

iur

What an ass! He grabbed her titty didn't you know?

<Wenger85>

Different culture, hard to judge.
Our culture of tit-grabbing is very similar to western.
This was no sexual assault, just a drunk dude behaving douchey.
Would've grabbed her by the pussy if he meant business.

LOL guys, I wonder how many of the guys saying it isn't sexual assualt would be cool if a 300 lb black dude kissed them on the cheek out of left field.

You're just doing you're thing, but this big black dude who is just way too big for you to do anything against, just straight up walks up to you and plants one on you. Then he cops a feel of your pec for good measure (and clearly enjoys it).

You guys gonna be cool with that?

Either it's sexual assault or some of you guys like BBDs. Figure it out boys.

Seemed a little incidental to me. I commend protection of others, but this seems like exaggerated virtue signalling.
There's nothing virtue signalling about agreeing that guy is a scumbag that grabbing her by the breast is sexual assault. It almost sounds like you make a habit of such behaviour to be defending it like this.

Would you stand by and watch while I did that to your sister? Or your girlfriend?

Her word against his. Why did she wait so long to come forward?

Why do those live broadcasts never have an intern or some minimum wage meat shield to get between the reporter and drunk attention whores?

LOL guys, I wonder how many of the guys saying it isn't sexual assualt would be cool if a 300 lb black dude kissed them on the cheek out of left field.

You're just doing you're thing, but this big black dude who is just way too big for you to do anything against, just straight up walks up to you and plants one on you. Then he cops a feel of your pec for good measure (and clearly enjoys it).

You guys gonna be cool with that?

Either it's sexual assault or some of you guys like BBDs. Figure it out boys.

Why does he have to be black?

2C84C17F-3953-4E3A-87D9-E8C46D18D3D8.gif

Back