Feedback on my bodyshots ?

Only one of the watermelon vids I could find on Youtube.

Update video

still can't get no real power from jab or right straights any advice?

You don't remember the Kylepulley thread from a few years back?

Haha, I got into it with him a bunch of times. He was the fat striker who would post shadowboxing videos that I think he thought people would heap praise on. After that didn't happen he went to the grappling forum & started calling himself a grappler. Saying things like "I love how I make people feel helpless under me". Hahaha I can't believe the threads are already years old.

Haha, I got into it with him a bunch of times. He was the fat striker who would post shadowboxing videos that I think he thought people would heap praise on. After that didn't happen he went to the grappling forum & started calling himself a grappler. Saying things like "I love how I make people feel helpless under me". Hahaha I can't believe the threads are already years old.
fuckin lol

I remember the 2nd thread with the shadow boxing in mall at dark, and folks were saying stuff like: a retard broke in.

He got pissed when a poster said he had less power than a welterweight, and he thought the poster meant your typical MMA 170er and not a boxing 147er (was that you? It was a robot display pic, yellowish color at the time). I think he tried to correct Sinister as well when he gave advice about not arm punching.

fuckin lol

I remember the 2nd thread with the shadow boxing in mall at dark, and folks were saying stuff like: a retard broke in.

He got pissed when a poster said he had less power than a welterweight, and he thought the poster meant your typical MMA 170er and not a boxing 147er (was that you? It was a robot display pic, yellowish color at the time). I think he tried to correct Sinister as well when he gave advice about not arm punching.

I said when he was doing clinch knees in the shadowboxing it looked like he was doing the running man. After he started being a prick to people I think I said he looked like a manatee having a seizure on land in his videos.

I said when he was doing clinch knees in the shadowboxing it looked like he was doing the running man. After he started being a prick to people I think I said he looked like a manatee having a seizure on land in his videos.
emoji2_zpsmz1yhevx.png

Why is everyone trolling this dude. Its just that easy to give up on a guy who knows almost nothing huh

Why is everyone trolling this dude. Its just that easy to give up on a guy who knows almost nothing huh
Don't listen to this guy TS, he just salty and couldn't strike his way out of a paper bag. Keep the good work up.

Back