Feedback on my bodyshots ?

Was that the guy that punched watermelons in his back yard while falling over from the impact?
That sounds gold.
It was a heavybag/shadow box critique and when seasoned strikers told him he was arm punching, needed to work on using more hips and weight transfer, etc he barked back at everyone

Last edited:
That sounds gold.
It was a heavybag/shadow box critique and when seasoned strikers told him he was arm punching, needed to work on using more hims and weight transfer, etc he barked back at everyone

It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen, he was an obese redneck that if I remember right was offering to train people in how to hit hard for money, and he had tons of videos of him gasping and panting while punching swinging watermelons.

If anyone was on sherdog back in the 90s maybe they'll be a champ and remember his name. I tried to google something up but couldn't find it.

Oh my god, the videos on that site are the best thing I've ever watched. It's like I've been blind my whole life, and now I finally see.

Oh my god, the videos on that site are the best thing I've ever watched. It's like I've been blind my whole life, and now I finally see.
  • Kitchen boxing where the kid doesn't hold properly
  • Watermelon punch
  • "sparring" session
@fluffball
pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

^from the thumbnail, I thought you were pushing Bob's shit in.

My god, you need to put some weight on that guy. Your punches are way too powerful.

Try sitting on his head to hold him down. How's your knuckles man?
Cheers for advice, knuckles are good i feel better hitting it without gloves though it feels much more satisfying .

Cheers for advice, knuckles are good i feel better hitting it without gloves though it feels much more satisfying .
yea sure. you can condition your knuckles like that too. you a tough SOB that's for sure. That's why boxers break their hands so easily cuz they've been pampered with gloves.

Keep hitting it gloveless to condition knuckles.

yea sure. you can condition your knuckles like that too. you a tough SOB that's for sure. That's why boxers break their hands so easily cuz they've been pampered with gloves.

Thanks will post a longer video soon doing a few rounds on Bas MMA workout .

Are you making these or did you find them somewhere? Are you taking requests?

Edit: Also are you the Michael TKD kid? Or are you having a trolling contest with a friend? He's clearly winning if that's the case.

Last edited:

^
Don't listen to this guy, the best way is to condition is to punch cinderblocks 40h a week.

Edit: Also are you the Michael TKD kid? Or are you having a trolling contest with a friend? He's clearly winning if that's the case.

I am making these videos what made you think i wasn't ? . And never heard of him :)

Some bizarre threads lately. I don't even know what to think, are these guys a better class of troll or are they serious... I mean, both have videos and shit.

dude lol

lovin the russian loan shark look

Back