Feedback on my bodyshots ?

Perfect technique 10/10 form. Bob shut down and didn't have anything to answer. Dana should sign you. I see a bright future for you as the hexa-division champ. I'm now a fan, don't let these cans here discourage you, you have top quality stuff.
If you train hard and are diligent, maybe you can have a supermatch with boxing's GOAT p4p King: Charlie Z

My skin is turning yellow just watching that.

How powerful would you rate on a scale of 1-5 thanks?

I don't think it's possible to rate those punches on a scale of 1 to 5. I mean, say 1 is getting punched by prime Mike Tyson, and 4 is a nuclear explosion, it still wouldn't even begin to do justice to those body shots to say they're a 5.

How long have you been training? Those were some mean shots. Perfect placement everytime and look at how bob was shaking from those shots. You a fan of Bas? You remind me of him.

Anymore vids?

How long have you been training? Those were some mean shots. Perfect placement everytime and look at how bob was shaking from those shots. You a fan of Bas? You remind me of him.

Anymore vids?
Started Bas MMA workout in June only shadow boxing and this was the first time i have ever hit a bag in my life. Trying to use his advice of hitting diagonally upwards . No more vid yet

Started Bas MMA workout in June only shadow boxing and this was the first time i have ever hit a bag in my life. Trying to use his advice of hitting diagonally upwards . No more vid yet
You're a natural. Keep working it and post more vids.

Work on them techniques then slowly add in speed and power until it's 2nd nature. Again, you're a natural beast.

Now I feel kind of bad. Is this a serious thread? I can't tell anymore...

TS, if that is you and you're not trolling, find a gym.

I don't think it's possible to rate those punches on a scale of 1 to 5. I mean, say 1 is getting punched by prime Mike Tyson, and 4 is a nuclear explosion, it still wouldn't even begin to do justice to those body shots to say they're a 5.
More like Bodyshot Boise dime

bone shattering punches.

Is your hand alright?

There is absolutely zero chance this is a serious thread, guys.

You don't remember the Kylepulley thread from a few years back?

Was that the guy that punched watermelons in his back yard while falling over from the impact?

Back