Feed Dern to the top Strawweights and be done with it

Dern is like the Roy Nelson of WMMA, she's fat but still can fight. Why can't she just get comfortable and fight at 125. 125 is new and thin and full of cans she'll get a title shot in no time.

Cause she'll get destroyed once she gets that title shot against Shevchenko.

She has a much better chance at ever beating Rose (slim to none) but it's unlikely she'll ever get that title either because you can't win a title when you show up 20 Big Mac's too heavy.

Cause she'll get destroyed once she gets that title shot against Shevchenko.

She has a much better chance at ever beating Rose (slim to none) but it's unlikely she'll ever get that title either because you can't win a title when you show up 20 Big Mac's too heavy.
Dern doesn't have a chance against either champs (I'm completely disregarding Nicco) but she'll get to a title shot at 125 much easier since there is no one there, at 115 she can't beat Andrade, Joanna, Claudia, Karolina, she won't even get close to the title there. At 125 I don't even know who's top 5 there she can get a head start and make a break for the title and most important of all she can make weight. Getting a title shot is better then no title shot.

Dern doesn't have a chance against either champs (I'm completely disregarding Nicco) but she'll get to a title shot at 125 much easier since there is no one there, at 115 she can't beat Andrade, Joanna, Claudia, Karolina, she won't even get close to the title there. At 125 I don't even know who's top 5 there she can get a head start and make a break for the title and most important of all she can make weight. Getting a title shot is better then no title shot.

You could say same before Rose's title shot (hell you can even say same when she is champion), logic is not UFC way of working and matchmaking.
Just think about Wooldey vs Lawler.
Joanna vs Namajunas
RDA vs Covington
Rockhold vs Romero
Ngannou's title shot was more deserving than all challangers here.

Gadelha would be the worst match-up possible.

Even if they end up on the ground, Dern isn't tapping Claudinha.

Give her some can like Randa Markos or Calvillo if they want her to move up the ranks quickly.

I think both Randa or calvillo would beat Dern. They're befitting match-ups though.

No, don't feed Dern anymore....she needs no feeding, she needs diet

Thats the thing that gets me. She just didn't seem to care and thought it was just ehhh, no big deal.
The best part was her fat ass hitting up that concession stand right after missing weight.

Do NOT feed Dern with anything. Already thicc.

She didnt bother to diet or cut a pound. Force her to move up.

You could say same before Rose's title shot (hell you can even say same when she is champion), logic is not UFC way of working and matchmaking.
Just think about Wooldey vs Lawler.
Joanna vs Namajunas
RDA vs Covington
Rockhold vs Romero
Ngannou's title shot was more deserving than all challangers here.
Well any who Dern's fat ass ain't getting a title shot if she can't even make the weight technical she never made 115 in the ufc before. She's not that marketable she won't be able jump the the line while theres real contenders.

Well any who Dern's fat ass ain't getting a title shot if she can't even make the weight technical she never made 115 in the ufc before. She's not that marketable she won't be able jump the the line while theres real contenders.
she is not that marketable, but still in every embedded episode of UFC 224, but correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't watch it carefully.
Looks like UFC sees potential in her.
Match her up with Grasso, Alexa is still top15, then I would advice Waterson (she is ultimate gatekeeper in this division...), fast finishes and some hype and she can skip top 5 (like current champion).

Don't you mean Bantamweights? She's no strawweight.

Feed her to Gadehlia

Sure feed her, with Saltchenko's tendency to go to the ground and low striking output, lack of KO ability. Feed her.
I think Salty might let it go a bit more against somebody of Derns "calibre"

Back