Feed Dern to the top Strawweights and be done with it

at least she'll be forced to make the weight if it's a title fight
or not get the title if she wins, which is likely too

Mackenzie Dern wants a quick route to the title, she said in a recent interview she doesn't want to compete in MMA for a long time, and wants to win two belts.

Plus she obviously thinks she's well rounded enough to hang on the feet, looking for ko's now.

Feed her to Andrade, Gadelha, or Jedrzejczyk I say.

Anyone Agree? Disagree?

Yes I am salty that she came in literally almost 10 lbs over and won like that (and then spoke like that wtf).

Discuss.
Discuss?

Let’s discuss why people keep making threads about that fat hog?

Discuss?

Let’s discuss why people keep making threads about that fat hog?

Why wouldn't they make a thread about the hardest hitting 145er? When she hits people, they don't move.

Mackenzie Dern wants a quick route to the title, she said in a recent interview she doesn't want to compete in MMA for a long time, and wants to win two belts.

Plus she obviously thinks she's well rounded enough to hang on the feet, looking for ko's now.

Anyone Agree? Disagree?

Yes I am salty that she came in literally almost 10 lbs over and won like that (and then spoke like that wtf).

Discuss.
"literally almost"

Anyone Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.
I think joanna and Andrade would wreck her bad .She's a bitch for missing weight, and then celebrating the way she did after the fight.

Back