Feed Dern to the top Strawweights and be done with it

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mackenzie Dern wants a quick route to the title, she said in a recent interview she doesn't want to compete in MMA for a long time, and wants to win two belts.

Plus she obviously thinks she's well rounded enough to hang on the feet, looking for ko's now.

Feed her to Andrade, Gadelha, or Jedrzejczyk I say.

Anyone Agree? Disagree?

Yes I am salty that she came in literally almost 10 lbs over and won like that (and then spoke like that wtf).

Discuss.

Don't care about what they do with her. She looked bad but is expected in wmma

Mackenzie Dern wants a quick route to the title, she said in a recent interview she doesn't want to compete in MMA for a long time, and wants to win two belts.

Plus she obviously thinks she's well rounded enough to hang on the feet, looking for ko's now.

Anyone Agree? Disagree?

Yes I am salty that she came in literally almost 10 lbs over and won like that (and then spoke like that wtf).

Discuss.
She should fight Karolina or Gadelha next for sure, just so we can see her get rekt.
If she misses weight again she should be cut regardless.

Shes had 2 fights. That 7 lbs wouldn't have made a difference in that overhand. She needs to make weight tho.

This to me is not trying to make weight...

Dc68EJoXkAAFWDJ.jpg

She knew damn well she was never gonna make it

Any time I see the words "Dern" and "Feed" in the same sentence, I'm expecting a fat joke.

Anyone Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

She should fight Karolina or Gadelha next for sure, just so we can see her get rekt.
If she misses weight again she should be cut regardless.

She knew damn well she was never gonna make it

She is a once in a lifetime athlete.......she could beat all the men including JDS.......will be the greatest ever!

Her buttocks alone are a meal for three strawweights.

maybe her gettting the shit beat into/ out of her, she will take it more seriously

She is , relatively speaking, a draw and the UFC needs draws. She needs to spend some time with a trainer and needs a nutritionist. If she can't make the weight, then move up or send her back to lower levels and see if she gets serious.
I am not a fan of her work ethic or the stupid accent and use of a translator. Still, she moves forward and has a great ground game.
Apparently some find her attractice, I do not. Still, if she is considered attractive and wins she can make big money. I'd think that would be enough motivation.
Back in the day when I was young and single, I would drop 10 lbs. and firm up when better than her when I reentered the dating pool. This is her profession.

She is , relatively speaking, a draw and the UFC needs draws. She needs to spend some time with a trainer and needs a nutritionist. If she can't make the weight, then move up or send her back to lower levels and see if she gets serious.
I am not a fan of her work ethic or the stupid accent and use of a translator. Still, she moves forward and has a great ground game.
Apparently some find her attractice, I do not. Still, if she is considered attractive and wins she can make big money. I'd think that would be enough motivation.
Back in the day when I was young and single, I would drop 10 lbs. and firm up when better than her when I reentered the dating pool. This is her profession.

She hasn't used a translator .... quit hating.

I hope we get Dern vs Esparza, or Dern vs Suarez.

Anyone Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

Sherdog Virgin alert!

I doubt she thinks she's a banger.

But I don't doubt that she feels she should work on the weaker points of her game, which is admirable.

She could just take everyone down and sub then in a minute. Let her bang, bro.

Back