Fedor's Garry Goodridge win is one of the biggest in Heavyweight history.

I used to train at the same gym as Gary. He was terrifying.

Again these are just excuses. If he wanted to avenge his losses he could have…just like GSP DID!!!
He said he wanted to avenge those losses in interviews. Even as recently as when Werdum was HW champ Fedor was quoted as saying he wanted to rematch Werdum.

GSP lost at a young age and avenged his losses because Hughes and Serra were some of the only guys around to fight at WW from 2004 to 2007.

Fedor was at the end of the road when he lost.

Two completely different careers.

One guy lost twice a few years into his career and then went on a great run while the other went undefeated for 10 years and then declined and started losing.

Both had great careers. Two best we have ever seen

Why do you use mma math at the end of your blanket statement???

By that logic:

GSP>Bisping>Hendo>fedor

And lol at fighting quality fighters during 10 year stretch, he fought like 4 or 5 good fighters during that time. Nice try ole typrune!!

He is saying those guys all fought eachother for their shot at Fedor and they lost to him. They were a cut above the rest. Nog and cro cop were better than the guys they beat and they lost to fedor.

Its not MMamath.

He said he wanted to avenge those losses in interviews. Even as recently as when Werdum was HW champ Fedor was quoted as saying he wanted to rematch Werdum.

GSP lost at a young age and avenged his losses because Hughes and Serra were some of the only guys around to fight at WW from 2004 to 2007.

Fedor was at the end of the road when he lost.

Two completely different careers.

One guy lost twice a few years into his career and then went on a great run while the other went undefeated for 10 years and then declined and started losing.

Both had great careers. Two best we have ever seen

Talking and walking are two different things breh! Fedor had the chance to come over and fight werdum or any other fighters who whooped that ass but instead chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3)…in b4 tons of excuses and blanked statement by tyrpune.

Talking and walking are two different things breh! Fedor had the chance to come over and fight werdum or any other fighters who whooped that ass but instead chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3)…in b4 tons of excuses and blanked statement by tyrpune.
Dude...GSP lost when he was young...Hughes and Serra and BJ Penn were the only WWs around at that time...

Fedor lost when he was at the end of the road....

Should Ali have avenged his lossss to Berbick and Holmes?

I would put prime Goodrich up against any gate keeper or lower echelon heavyweight in the UFC today. Yes, you filthy casuals, he was that good.

Oh for sure. There’s no way people can tell me that a guy like Roy Nelson or Mark Hunt is a top 10 fighter but someone like Gary Goodridge couldn’t or wouldn’t have been. It’s fuckin HW where you no longer really need to be that skilled.

The HW division has regressed so much over the last decade while the rest of the sport has gotten so much better. It’s weird as shit.

Dude...GSP lost when he was young...Hughes and Serra and BJ Penn were the only WWs around that time...

Fedor lost when he was at the end of the road....

Should Ali have avenged his lossss to Berbick and Holmes?

Lol Fedor lost when he was like 32 years old…GSP lost but atleast he avenged those losses unlike fedor

Just stop with the excuses man. Would respect your posts if you were not so damn fake

Lol Fedor lost when he was like 32 years old…GSP lost but atleast he avenged those losses unlike fedor

Just stop with the excuses man. Would respect your posts if you were not so damn fake

He had been fighting professionally and at the top of the sport for about a decade already. He was old in terms of the fight game. That is fact.

He had been fighting professionally and at the top of the sport for about a decade already. He was old in terms of the fight game. That is fact.

Yeah fighting 0-1 fake pro wrasslers, hmc, Zulu, TK, ogawa, mw lindland, out of prime Sylvia, gatekeeper Coleman, etc…

On a sidenote, always found it weird this connection btw Big Daddy & Hammer House...

Not sure he was a real fit there...

Pretty sure it was a 'political' move, wanting a team to back him up in Pride...

Yeah fighting 0-1 fake pro wrasslers, hmc, Zulu, TK, ogawa, mw lindland, out of prime Sylvia, gatekeeper Coleman, etc…

Out of Prime Sylvia who had just fought for the UFC belt 1 year before that and was still a top 5 HW. Gatekeeper Coleman who 2 years prior to that, was considered the #1 HW in the world.

Etcetcetc.

Sorry not everyone is breaking the rules to gain an edge to beat their opponents.

GSP lost at 25 and 27.

Fedor lost at 33 and 34 to Werdum, Bigfoot, Hendo.

Both guys started careers at 23.

Only fake is you.

On a sidenote, always found it weird this connection btw Big Daddy & Hammer House...

Not sure he was a real fit there...

Pretty sure it was a 'political' move, wanting a team to back him up in Pride...

Not the impression I got. I wasn't watching at the time but it sounds like a good relationship in Gary's book. He speaks highly of Coleman and says they became good friends and training partners immediately after the UFC 10 fight.

Not the impression I got. I wasn't watching at the time but it sounds like a good relationship in Gary's book. He speaks highly of Coleman and says they became good friends and training partners immediately after the UFC 10 fight.
ok... To me it always looked a bit forced... Big Daddy over-celebratin´ at the end of fights...

Not sure this friendship translated into a technical gain for him...

@JBJISGOAT

And its funny how you think avenging losses is the most important thing.

The reason GSP avenged those losses is...BECAUSE HE LOST!

Fedor did not lose until his 11th year.

Who else was GSP going to fight in 2006 and 2007 anyway? I'm not surprised he fought Serra and Hughes again within a couple fights. WW was very shallow before guys like Hendricks, Condit and Shields came around.

ok... To me it always looked a bit forced... Big Daddy over-celebratin´ at the end of fights...

Not sure this friendship translated into a technical gain for him...

I feel like Big Daddy was naturally larger than life. I think he liked to play it up, especially with the way the Japanese fans were. He was a household name.

And I think I get what you're asking when you mention potential gains - I always saw those guys as the stubborn old school. They reach a certain level of success and believe they can just keep doing the same thing over and over. Get a bunch of those guys in the same place and they'll feed off each other.

Robbie Lawler is 15 years into his career. He's about to fight in a de facto title eliminator at 35.

Fedor went to crap at 33.

GOAT???

Back