Fedor's Garry Goodridge win is one of the biggest in Heavyweight history.

he said they fixed fights in Pride, didnt he? there was a thread about it today. or they fixed fights, but not the ones he was in?
So because there were fixed fights in Pride, GG threw the fight vs Fedor? Bit of a leap of logic I think.

I love both guys but this is a strange thread, good win but one of the greatest wins in history ? lol wot ?

GSP was 25 and 27 when he lost.

Fedor was 33 and 34 and had been fighting for 13 years.

The only WWs that were even around at that time were Serra and Hughes and BJ. Are you that surprised GSP got those rematches within a year or two? WW was shallow. Not many other top WW's around for him to even fight at the time.

Had Fedor lost in PRIDE they would have gave him a rematch. But he did not lose for 10 years...

Sounds like you are not smart enough or just not using your brain....SMH

Is it that difficult to answer my question????

who avenged there losses, GSP OR FEDOR???

Is it that difficult to answer my question????

who avenged there losses, GSP OR FEDOR???
Who was still young and only fought for a few years?

who was slowing down after 13 years and reaching the end of the road?

<seedat>

Fedor is out his prime because hes losing herp derp but then you had guys way older then fedor like Werdum , mark hunt etc..having success in the UFC while fator is being k.od like its nothing

Fedor is out his prime because hes losing herp derp but then you had guys way older then fedor like Werdum , mark hunt etc..having success in the UFC while fator is being k.od like its nothing
I love Hunt and Werdum but they peaked later. Hunt has those Samoan genetics and his style will never get old. Werdum started fighting MMA a few years later than Fedor and he slowly worked his way up to the really hard fights. Fedor was fighting the top guys in the world only a couple years into his career.

Fedor's prime was 2000 to 2010 (started declining around 2008 but still managed to win)

Cain's prime was 2009 to 2013 and he doesn't even fight anymore.

JDS' prime was 2008 to 2013 or 2014

Stipe's only been in his prime for a few years so he probably has a few more left before he declines.

Werdum hit his prime in 2010 until now. He technically looks better than ever but at 40+ he is slower and less durable than he was a decade ago.

GSP's prime was 2006 to 2012. His knees were shot but was still able to beat Condit and Diaz because they had no TDD. He struggled with Hendricks. Came back and beat 38 year old Bisping

As you can see Fedor was on top longer than anybody.

WTF are you talking about TS? Not even top 10, no disrespect to Gary Goodridge but..... It's fucking Gary Goodridge! He lost to Ogawa for fucks sake!

I'm probably one of the biggest Fedor nuthuggers here but this is getting ridiculous.

AGAIN WHO AVENGED THERE LOSSES, GSP OR FEDOR?

You are just not very smart!
GSP had only been fighting for 6 years when he was given the rematch against the almighty Serra.

You act like it is a great achievement to go 1-1 with Serra.

Fedor was in his 11th year when he lost to Werdum(another ATG) and in his 12th year when he lost to Bigfoot(who was already a convicted roider) and TRT Hendo.

Big difference in their situations

<Y2JSmirk>

Last edited:
GSP had only been fighting for 6 years when he was given the rematch against the almighty Serra.

You act like it is a great achievement to go 1-1 with Serra.

Fedor was in his 11th year when he lost to Werdum(another ATG) and in his 12th year when he lost to Bigfoot(who was already a convicted roided) and TRT Hendo.

Big difference in their situations

<Y2JSmirk>

Not reading that shit…just answer the question!

Who avenged their losses, GSP OR FEDOR??????????????

Nice try.

I WILL ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR YOU!!! GSP AVENGED HIS LOSSES UNLIKE FEDOR, he went on to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep instead of avenging his losses.
We all know GSP avenged his losses to Serra and Hughes.

Fedor didn't lose that entire decade which is why he had no losses to avenge. Fedor did not lose until his 11th and 12th year and by then he was past it. It doesn't take away from what he accomplished from 2000 to 2010. Nobody other than Aldo has gone undefeated for 10 years

We all know GSP avenged his losses to Serra and Hughes.

Fedor didn't lose that entire decade which is why he had no losses to avenge. Fedor did not lose until his 11th and 12th year and by then he was past it. It doesn't take away from what he accomplished from 2000 to 2010. Nobody other than Aldo has gone undefeated for 10 years

Don’t care breh all that matters is GSP avenged his losses and fedor did not!

17 fookin´pages... Talk about Big Daddy bein´underated around here...

17 fookin´pages... Talk about Big Daddy bein´underated around here...
GaryGoodridgeDonFrye.jpg

Back