Fedor won against Big Nog... how did you feel and how much money did you lose? Share your emotions.

Most Sherdoggers were in diapers back then. It was a big fucking deal tho.

You seem like you need a shot to the chin, and a hug. Like any mouthy ingrate bitch.
Salt because of truth.

Dude is shot, I would fuck his shit up. Set it up @Peteyandjia, but just know when I’m done with Frank, I’m coming for you.
2xFZIYW.gif

You're talking shit in this thread too??

Bud, calm down. One day you'll find a girl that doesnt mind a millimeter peter.

You're talking shit in this thread too??

Bud, calm down. One day you'll find a girl that doesnt mind a millimeter peter.
Way to go dude, they deleted that great thread cuz you wouldn’t keep your mouth shut.

Way to go dude, they deleted that great thread cuz you wouldn’t keep your mouth shut.

Riiiiiighhttt it had nothing to do with the shit thread or your incessant shit talking and trying to fight literally everyone. Moron.

Riiiiiighhttt it had nothing to do with the shit thread or your incessant shit talking and trying to fight literally everyone. Moron.
I don’t fuck around, I hate people with big mouths. Not one of them was gonna do a damn thing.

But guess fucken what? I back it up! Well I would, if any of you would have the balls to see me.

Right, I'm sure a 14 year old, which you admitted to being, could one punch, 360 degree, no eyes KO people that actual train in combat sports LMAO kid, get off the internet and go study. You have make sure to pass 8th grade or mommy will beat the shit out of you.

Right, I'm sure a 14 year old, which you admitted to being, could one punch, 360 degree, no eyes KO people that actual train in combat sports LMAO kid, get off the internet and go study. You have make sure to pass 8th grade or mommy will beat the shit out of you.
Well anyway, I’m sure there’s a reason you keep responding to me, asl? Army guys are usually pretty ugly, (girls too, especially the girls) but I can take a chance.

I completelly agree Nogueira was doing very well in the second fight. I think he got the clue how to beat Fedor and I think the Russian notice that. If the fight continues and no headbutt happens Nogueira had this fight on the bag, just my opinion...

Ya he was doing amazing for that whole 2 minutes lol

Yes I have. I started watching MMA in 2010, so almost every fight they’ve had since then I’ve watched. Also from your other post, please never put Nog and Fedor in the same sentence as someone who has achieved as much as Conor. Conor is a Champ Champ, while those two were getting smacked around by Struve and Maldonado.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Bro why do you love RDA so much?
Why wouldn't I? He has a lot of great fights, is very well rounded, always brings it, and never gave up when he got rocked by Alvarez. He kept trying to stay in the fight until the ref finally stepped in. True fighter

Why wouldn't I? He has a lot of great fights, is very well rounded, always brings it, and never gave up when he got rocked by Alvarez. He kept trying to stay in the fight until the ref finally stepped in. True fighter
ye he beast

TS instantly lost any credibility the second he referred to mcnuggets as a champion lmfao that requires having a belt,and defending said belt which mcnuggets doesn't have and never did.

I remember thinking this guy is a fucking savage.

Actually I do have a better ratio than you. 1600/3200 is better than 6400/3900, that’s a fact. So maybe you are the joke. Just like @Typrune Goatley is, who went running from our debate when he realized he was outmatched by my superior MMA knowledge.

Your ratio is going to shit now though.

You have like 20 posts in this thread and not one person has liked anything you said.

Maybe you should go back to defending Conor's honor for likes.

This post will probably get more likes than every post you've made in this thread combined.

<13>

Back