Fedor won against Big Nog... how did you feel and how much money did you lose? Share your emotions.

If I wanted more likes I could be a CM fluffer like you.

I also started posting long before the like system was implemented. Had you been anything other than a neophyte you'd know that the like system is relatively new. I had thousands of posts before it started.

Now fuck off while you still have the legs to carry you, Squirt.

Edit: Just checked, I was a black belt (5k posts) before the like button was added. So no, you don't have a better ratio than me.

Kid, you're a joke.
Actually I do have a better ratio than you. 1600/3200 is better than 6400/3900, that’s a fact. So maybe you are the joke. Just like @Typrune Goatley is, who went running from our debate when he realized he was outmatched by my superior MMA knowledge.

Actually I do have a better ratio than you. 1600/3200 is better than 6400/3900, that’s a fact. So maybe you are the joke. Just like @Typrune Goatley is, who went running from our debate when he realized he was outmatched by my superior MMA knowledge.
Lmao. People care about sherdog likes?

Been posting in this place before that stupid shit existed, can't believe we have people on here that are like Instagram junkies and love likes. Cmon son

Been posting in this place before that stupid shit existed, can't believe we have people on here that are like Instagram junkies and love likes. Cmon son
Likes are cancer.

Again, you can't read and you're brand new.

I had 5000 posts before the like button was introduced.

Since the button started, I have 1400 posts and 4800 likes.

But please, tell us more about how you'd beat Frank Mir. @Peteyandjia , this guy wants to fight Frank Mir. Don't you know Frank? Can we set it up?

<FookIsThatGuy>
Who invited you into our debate? Please give a like to this comment, as I took the time to respond to you.

It was a terrible argument from a newborn.

Again, you can't read and you're brand new.

I had 5000 posts before the like button was introduced.

Since the button started, I have 1400 posts and 4800 likes.

But please, tell us more about how you'd beat Frank Mir. @Peteyandjia , this guy wants to fight Frank Mir. Don't you know Frank? Can we set it up?
Dude is shot, I would fuck his shit up. Set it up @Peteyandjia, but just know when I’m done with Frank, I’m coming for you.
2xFZIYW.gif

Anyway back to OP I didn't lose money but I expected Nog to pull it off. Watching Fedor then was truly something.

Third fight, Fedor throws him all over the place and puts a stand-up clinic on him. Maybe only GSP matched early Fedor in transitions from striking to grappling.

Last edited:
I was shocked. Nog was the best fighter on Earth. I couldn't believe the Russian beat him. I actually did not accept Fedor as the best until the 3rd fight happened the next year.

I will never forget Quadros at the beginning of the fight "And there's that right hand lead!!!"

giphy.webp

I will also never forget Nog's warrior spirit in that brutal fight. I remember him slapping the mat at the final bell, so disappointed to see his title slip away.
Bro why do you love RDA so much?

If you really think Frank Mir was "never that good" you're a moron.

You know the weird thing is I always just assume he's going to get Tkoed but I'm never surprised whenever he pulled something out of his butt and wins.

Most Sherdoggers were in diapers back then. It was a big fucking deal tho.

Jeez, you guys can’t let go of the past. Getting hard thinking about two fighters from eras ago, who would get demolished in seconds vs Greg Hardy in their primes. Can’t wait to watch a 50 yo shot hw who was never that good crush your hero and “goat” this sat. Get ready for more ice cream gifs, you old creeps.

Edit: Damn it, what happened to the gif that’s like this but with ice cream?
315mwd3.gif

Fedor probably had Putin remove it from the internets.
You seem like you need a shot to the chin, and a hug. Like any mouthy ingrate bitch.

Back