Fedor won against Big Nog... how did you feel and how much money did you lose? Share your emotions.

Pathetic. You guys are already making excuses for his loss. Now Mir is some world beater cuz he’s going to crush your hero? The last time we saw mir he couldn’t last a round with a 45 yo fat asian with a .500 record.
Oh. So now you are hating on Hunt, to hate on Mir just to hate on Fedor and Nog? So basically every fighter sucks in your opinion? Who actually is good? The guy in your AV got choked out by Nate Diaz and went 5 rounds life and death with him in the rematch. You don't know shit about MMA.

Why is my time precious? I have plenty of free time, and I’m not “losing” it. I’m doing exactly what I want to with my time right now, protesting is one of my favorite hobbies.
lmao...denyin his own time is precious...

I was shocked. Nog was the best fighter on Earth. I couldn't believe the Russian beat him. I actually did not accept Fedor as the best until the 3rd fight happened the next year.

I will never forget Quadros at the beginning of the fight "And there's that right hand lead!!!"

giphy.webp

I will also never forget Nog's warrior spirit in that brutal fight. I remember him slapping the mat at the final bell, so disappointed to see his title slip away.
Great post, TG. That's pretty much how I felt. I was definitely invested in Nog, though. Their second fight gave me more hope for Nog in their immediate rematch at Shockwave, but Fedor just dominated, aside from a few small moments.

And good call on that mat slap. Nog with that fat lip...

<DCrying>

Nonsense. I have seen both fight many times live.
No. You haven't. Quit lying. Go back and watch every fight of their careers.

Fedor and Nog also have more ranked wins than any other Heavyweight in MMA history. Mir is also an ATG. Hunt is arguably the hardest puncher of all time. The fact you are talking bad about those 4 shows you know nothing about Heavyweights or MMA period. There is nothing wrong with being a new fan but it seriously makes you look stupid when you say Greg Hardy would beat them, or that Mir was "never any good."

Lol at Nog being #2. This is not 2003 anymore. Cain and Stipe surpassed him a long time ago.
Cain LMAO

Cain's best wins:
prime JDS
post prime Big Nog
green Lesnar
non-TRT Bigfoot

Nogs Best wins
prime Dan Henderson
prime Mirko Cro Cop
prime Mark Coleman
prime Josh Barnett
inhuman supplements Bob Sapp
prime Herring
prime Sergei
green Werdum
Sylvia
post Prime Randy

No. You haven't. Quit lying. Go back and watch every fight of their careers.

Fedor and Nog also have more ranked wins than any other Heavyweight in MMA history. Mir is also an ATG. Hunt is arguably the hardest puncher of all time. The fact you are talking bad about those 4 shows you know nothing about Heavyweights or MMA period. There is nothing wrong with being a new fan but it seriously makes you look stupid when you say Greg Hardy would beat them, or that Mir was "never any good."
Yes I have. I started watching MMA in 2010, so almost every fight they’ve had since then I’ve watched. Also from your other post, please never put Nog and Fedor in the same sentence as someone who has achieved as much as Conor. Conor is a Champ Champ, while those two were getting smacked around by Struve and Maldonado.

Yes I have. I started watching MMA in 2010, so almost every fight they’ve had since then I’ve watched. Also from your other post, please never put Nog and Fedor in the same sentence as someone who has achieved as much as Conor. Conor is a Champ Champ, while those two were getting smacked around by Struve and Maldonado.
You in this thread...

diehard-hansfall.gif

Pathetic. You guys are already making excuses for his loss. Now Mir is some world beater cuz he’s going to crush your hero? The last time we saw mir he couldn’t last a round with a 45 yo fat asian with a .500 record.

Lmao I'm not even a Fedor nuthugger, I don't even think he's top 3 heavyweight of all time, but to pretend Frank Mir is a bum is ridiculous.

In hindsight I'm not surprised a McGregor fan doesn't know anything about Mir.

Lol at Nog being #2. This is not 2003 anymore. Cain and Stipe surpassed him a long time ago.

What in the fuck has Cain Velasquez done to warrant being the #2 Heavyweight of all time? He beat Big Nog who was at the end of his career. Cain is basically retired at 14-2. Big Nog was 24-2 at one point, was PRIDE HW Champ, UFC HW Champ, wins over Hendo/Couture/Sylvia/Werdum/Cro Cop/Barnett.

Cain's career is not nearly that of Big Nog's. No matter what you new plebs think.

Lmao I'm not even a Fedor nuthugger, I don't even think he's top 3 heavyweight of all time, but to pretend Frank Mir is a bum is ridiculous.

oopzz.. not even a top3 HW ATG?

I completelly agree Nogueira was doing very well in the second fight. I think he got the clue how to beat Fedor and I think the Russian notice that. If the fight continues and no headbutt happens Nogueira had this fight on the bag, just my opinion...
Nog would've won the 2nd bout if not for the head butt. True story. Deal with it. Come at me bro.

Dude, I could beat Mir nowadays. And lol at even considering Fedor top 3, he’s barely top 10. Lol, attacking my knowledge, and going at me for being a fan of the most relevant fighter of all time.

Fedor has no speed or chin these days. Mir has decent MMA boxing. I feel like Fedor will try to throw his wild Sambo punches that start from the hip and will get countered and either TKO'd or submitted.

This actually gives an interesting background on the top flight of the heavyweight scene over the years; the story here is ultimately Stipe's story but in telling it it gives context for how good each of these others guys were and why people thought how good they were.

This video is awesome. Thanks for posting!

Dude, I could beat Mir nowadays. And lol at even considering Fedor top 3, he’s barely top 10. Lol, attacking my knowledge, and going at me for being a fan of the most relevant fighter of all time.

Don't feed the troll, folks.

This guy is a shitposting neophyte.

thought nog was the best. and fedor beat him badly right through th best guard in mma
made me realize fedor was the best

Comparing our post to like ratio it would appear that YOU are actually the shit poster.
giphy.gif

If I wanted more likes I could be a CM fluffer like you.

I also started posting long before the like system was implemented. Had you been anything other than a neophyte you'd know that the like system is relatively new. I had thousands of posts before it started.

Now fuck off while you still have the legs to carry you, Squirt.

Edit: Just checked, I was a black belt (5k posts) before the like button was added. So no, you don't have a better ratio than me.

Kid, you're a joke.

Back