FEDOR WAS ALWAYS OVERRATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how exactly does Anderson look now? Like a world beater? Go look at his record since he was 38. Anderson is just trash man, always was! Which of course is as stupid a comment as yours is about Fedor.

Look at the competition .......Fedor fights cans and loses against mediocre fighters........
Anderson fights the elite of the elite..

How does it feel, Fedor fans?

You've been making these type of opportunistic threads after every all time great loses to hype up your man.

Eat your shit now.

And how exactly does Anderson look now? Like a world beater? Go look at his record since he was 38. Anderson is just trash man, always was! Which of course is as stupid a comment as yours is about Fedor.

Anderson's been losing against champions/future champions in the UFC. At an older age with more mileage. Fedor's been getting crushed by UFC rejects. You lose.

Nah. He's the MMA GOAT. Crazy how he declined much faster than his peers though with similar mileage and level of comp, and I don't mean a slight decline, like from GOAT to not even top 15. He's been done for many years now. Quite a few fighters from his era are still elite with similar amounts of fights.

Look at the competition .......Fedor fights cans and loses against mediocre fighters........
Anderson fights the elite of the elite..
Mitrione was always a very dangerous heavyweight. He would still be in the UFC if he wanted to. But sure, Fedor is done now, I agree with that. But to say he was nothing special back in the day is just pure bullshit and disrespecting every opponent he ever faced as much as it is him. You could make an argument that Anderson also fought cans and lost to some of them when Fedor fought the best of his time and beat them all, but the point is just moot because Anderson is one of the GOAT without a doubt. Comparing fighters like that is just not rational, imo.

Years of can crushing dismisses the record.

Choi? Lindland? Coleman? Monson? Ichii? Who?Unranked fighters.

Look, @ HW, Fedor is GOAT but, GOAT for the sport, JJ or AS have this spot. Years of ducking Reem and UFC are focal points.

In Pride, dude was a wrecking ball. After 05, it was coasting.

There was ZERO EXCUSES for no REEM FIGHT in SF; then HW champ/dream/K1.

PRIDE Fedor isn't Fedor. It's a different person. They don't even look like the same person srs they legit are easy to mistake as being 2 different people. They look and perform differently.

Anderson's been losing against champions/future champions in the UFC. At an older age with more mileage. Fedor's been getting crushed by UFC rejects. You lose.

They're both past it... Simple as that. The dogs have had their day. Anderson, Fedor, both are now just average. At least Anderson trains still. We all know Fedor doesn't do any training.

used to be a huuuuge fan, but lets be rel, he was a wrecking can machine.

BELLAFARCE I TELL YOU
3B32A7AC00000578-0-image-m-51_1481715350719.jpg

I don't care about nuthugging and fanboyism and "losing" an argument or however you wanna put it. I'm too old for that - maybe you'll understand when you grow up. Anderson in his prime lost to cans, but that doesn't take anything away from him. He was/is a frickin' matrix ninja, and Fedor was a frickin' monster back in the day.

How does it feel, Fedor fans?

You've been making these type of opportunistic threads after every all time great loses to hype up your man.

Eat your shit now.

Lol were you there when haters waited like 10 years for fedor to lose. This whole website crashed when he lost to werdum. This is sherdog. Embrace it lool

They're both past it... Simple as that. The dogs have had their day. Anderson, Fedor, both are now just average. At least Anderson trains still. We all know Fedor doesn't do any training.

Anderson is still in the top 10, beating top 10 fighters.

Fedor's getting completely destroyed by UFC rejects.

There is no comparison. GTFO.

Anderson is still in the top 10, beating top 10 fighters.

Fedor's getting completely destroyed by UFC rejects.

There is no comparison. GTFO.

Both are obviously past it. Just different levels of past it... It's very obvious how badly they've declined. SAD.

I don't care about nuthugging and fanboyism and "losing" an argument or however you wanna put it. I'm too old for that - maybe you'll understand when you grow up. Anderson in his prime lost to cans, but that doesn't take anything away from him. He was/is a frickin' matrix ninja, and Fedor was a frickin' monster back in the day.

You Fedor fanboys have tried everything to take everything away from him and others who threaten his ATG standing.

Don't cry about your karma now. You're the first to make these type of threads whenever somebody like Anderson loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back