FEDOR WAS ALWAYS OVERRATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Fedor fanboys have tried everything to take everything away from him and others who threaten his ATG standing.

Don't cry about your karma now. You're the first to make these type of threads whenever somebody like Anderson loses.
You assume a lot, but you just don't know anything about me at all, that much is very obvious. You're being immature, it's a waste of time arguing with you. Have a nice day.

He's the most accomplished HW in MMA history. It's kinda impossible to argue against tbh

You Fedor fanboys have tried everything to take everything away from him and others who threaten his ATG standing.

Don't cry about your karma now. You're the first to make these type of threads whenever somebody like Anderson loses.

Damn, you are one bitter dude.

Sounds like you've been waiting a long time for retribution.

Damn, you are one bitter dude.

Sounds like you've been waiting a long time for retribution.

I could say the same for Fedor fanboys waiting 7 years for Anderson's losses, 7 plus and going with Jon Jones, a decade for GSP etc.

lol Fedor's been getting his ass kicked since 2009/2010(in his early 30s so Gtfo with that past-prime BS) I haven't been waiting at all.

I could say the same for Fedor fanboys waiting 7 years for Anderson's losses, 7 plus and going with Jon Jones, a decade for GSP etc.

lol Fedor's been getting his ass kicked since 2009/2010(in his early 30s so Gtfo with that past-prime BS) I haven't been waiting at all.

It sure does seem like it though. Lol

Uh... This is sarcasm, right? Or you're trying to troll??? Which one is it? You can't be that ignorant.

<{cruzshake}>

If he won, you'd be all over his nuts right now. The usual bullshit.

The 'he's 40" counter argument loses merit when you factor he started to shit the bed at 33

Yes, he was. Maybe not since 2011, but he was the greatest heavyweight of the 2000s.
The 2000's was the age of the cans.

Even mark hunt has done better and stood the test of time.

Fedor would have gotten mauled by brock and even prime weidman would have koed him.

You really do sound bitter to be honest.

But look, it's quite simple. A certain percentage of fans will always be blinded by their loyalty to their favorite athlete or team. Maybe it's something innate in us, or maybe it's how we're raised. (Think high school pep rallies, and fighting kids from a rival high schools football team.) So sure, these people can be obnoxious as hell. But that doesn't mean you respond by (a) fighter bashing, or (b) trolling everyone else. And in the case of (a), you especially don't do it to incredibly, universally respected sportsman like Fedor. It's just trashy at that point.

Fedor is Kevin Garnett's age, and we all know that Garnett was NBA Finals MVP this year.<bball2>

You know I think Fedor is the best HW of all time, and I never said shit about Anderson or GSP and I only said Jones is fucking his prime up by being a tard, but never that they where never that good etc. I wont say that if Jones loses to Cormier and I didnt say that about Anderson. I think you shouldn't make this emotional and about your favorite fighter getting shit on and now you get a chance to turn it around. Fedor was not over rated in his prime, and IS the best HW of all time and one of the best fighters of all time. Now? He is very far from that. That doesnt mean he never was, just like Anderson matrixing Forrest was awesome and amazing and you cant take that from him.

Try not caring so much, it would help.

You really do sound bitter to be honest.

But look, it's quite simple. A certain percentage of fans will always be blinded by their loyalty to their favorite athlete or team. Maybe it's something innate in us, or maybe it's how we're raised. (Think high school pep rallies, and fighting kids from a rival high schools football team.) So sure, these people can be obnoxious as hell. But that doesn't mean you respond by (a) fighter bashing, or (b) trolling everyone else. And in the case of (a), you especially don't do it to incredibly, universally respected sportsman like Fedor. It's just trashy at that point.

Thank you sensei. And I'm sure you were giving the same talk to Fedor fans photoshopping Anderson's broken leg and adopting the anti-PED stance after Jones popped to discredit him.

Thank you sensei. And I'm sure you were giving the same talk to Fedor fans photoshopping Anderson's broken leg and adopting the anti-PED stance after Jones popped to discredit him.

I don't recall being around Sherdog at either time to be honest. I tend to disappear for 6-12 months at time, hop back in to make a few posts, and then leave again. All that said -- I was always a fan of Anderson's, just because his striking and timing are next level. I'll admit that I was a Jones hater, but for his out-of-ring personality and behavior (hit and run, for example). Jones is an incredibly talented fighter, and arguably one of the greatest of all time. And yes, it's incredibly trashy to post shoops of Anderson's broken leg. I'm not sure what you're getting at with the Jones point though. Do you think people were for PEDs until Jones got popped?

It sounds like you're trying to justify the way you're acting now because someone else acted like shit.

Chael's claims that Fedor's fights in Japan were fixed are starting to sound more credible...

he was the best, now he's not, father time is undefeated.

Anderson's been losing against champions/future champions in the UFC. At an older age with more mileage. Fedor's been getting crushed by UFC rejects. You lose.

Heavyweights. Anyone can go to sleep with one punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back