Fedor vs Wanderlei Rizin rumor

Fedor vs Cro Cop 2 is a LEGENDARY fight

Silva vs Fedor is great too

Silva beat Sonnens ass knocked him down I think even KO but referee no stop it smh

{<huh}

Calls RIZIN a joke and then suggest Fedor vs Chuck Liddell in 2018 is a reasonable fight...

Sounds like it's perfect for Rizin. They brought back Heath Herring. Wandy in a big fight is more of a joke than Chuck. They had a 50 yr old pro wrestler versus Gabi. Chuck and Tito still >>>>>>Wandy.

Epic and wouldn't be able to stand it

But I think fedor wins no fucker brawls and wins vs fedor

Wand hendo who ever

Fedor wins

Interesting fact: Fedor has the most trouble with smaller fighters from lower weight classes

Lindland was owing him before Fedor gabbed the rope, Henderson KO'd him and outwrestled him, Arona gave him huge trouble and Maldonado Ko'd him...not to mention that TK gave him his first official loss

(and Randleman Supplexed him)

If this fight happens than Fedor might get wrecked again but then again if it were to happen that it would happen in the GP and that would mean that RIZIN would pay Fedor only 2 milliion for potentially 3 fights in 1 night and I don't think Fedor would ever accept that kind of low pay because there's always a chance he can get past 185 pound 45 year old Wanderlei silva and fight more than once per night and I don't think Fedor is that kind of fighter

The only face Wanderlei has wrecked as of late, is his own.

On feet fedor won

Hendo won by a wrestling move on ground be finished with punches

Fedor is my favorite fighter ever but Hendo hit him with a huge left hook on the feet and did good work against the cage landing some good shots on the break. Fedor should have seen that first left hook coming but got completely blind sided by it which showed me he was already well past his peak in terms of reflexes.

I wouldnt say either guy won the stand up.

If they do Fedor Vs Wandy or rampage, then I'm heading to Japan for my new year's hols!

Back