Fedor vs Wanderlei Rizin rumor

He is already scheduled to fight Mokhnatkin at EFN 52 (and IMO he will be finalized this time)

When Fedor has gotten as far as he will get and is on his last few fights this would be a good storyline fight.

Didn't Wandy state that he has 12 of 15 symptoms of dementia or something?

WHY is he still fighting then?

You're saying he doesn't have all of them then? He's probably fine then, 12 out of 15 is only like 40 percent. Doesn't prove anything.

You're saying he doesn't have all of them then? He's probably fine then, 12 out of 15 is only like 40 percent. Doesn't prove anything.

I think he does have em and probably should know when to say when....Probably didn't save much money and can't though.

I used to pray for this fight during Pride days! lol There was a brief moment that I thought only Wanderlei could beat Fedor. lol

It should have happened in PRIDE back in 2006-ish but would still like to see it.

I like it. Regardless of Primes I still like to see the old dogs compete.

Both guys please retire already....huge fan of Fedor but it's sad watching him now

2017 cro cop kills Fedor

Fedor could easily KO Mirko too. Mirko got KOd by Brendan Schaub and Francisco Mir. Even Fedor at his current stage packs enough heat to floor a big 260lb HW like Mitrione with a single shot. If he lands clean on Mirko, Mirko could easily go to sleep.

Fedor could easily KO Mirko too. Mirko got KOd by Brendan Schaub and Francisco Mir. Even Fedor at his current stage packs enough heat to floor a big 260lb HW like Mitrione with a single shot. If he lands clean on Mirko, Mirko could easily go to sleep.
Yeah and Fedor got destroyed by Fabio fucking Maldonado and mittrione put him to sleep.... in the same period of time Cro cop won the Rizin gp

He looked slow and flat footed vs mittrione'

I understand that Fedor can hurt Mirko also but I do think filipovic has more left in the tank

Last edited:
I don't like it. First Chael main events over him then he fights the guy Chael just beat.

Rizin's kinds of a joke anyways.

I'd rather he him fight someone like Lashley or even Chael or Lidelll in Bellator.

I don't like it. First Chael main events over him then he fights the guy Chael just beat.

Rizin's kinds of a joke anyways.

I'd rather he him fight someone like Lashley or even Chael or Lidelll in Bellator.
Chuck Liddell...that is a joke, right?

Cro Cop wants Fedor at NYE and he is the Rizin 2016 Champ.

Wand doesn't deliver anymore.

Back