Fedor speaks up about about a fight with Cain Velasquez

Problem is, neither JDS, Kongo, Brock, Rothwell etc. had the skills to capitalize on Cain's mistakes while on the ground, but Fedor did.
this explains it perfectly
fedor uses the slightest chance and subs him
cain is vulnerable everywhere against fedor
lets be honest, jds and bf are not the most skilled fighters, they are very one dimensional and tailor made for cain

fedor was speaking of his prime!! read the OP

Fedor not in his prime against BF

Crocop vs Gonzaga not in his prime

crocop striking a myth???

ok....

good luck

Fedor was absolutely in his prime against Bigfoot. Fedor didn't magically fall out of his prime while he was 34. Its far more likely that being in a org that drug tested had something to do with it.
And Crocop was for sure in his prime. He was just coming off the biggest wins of his life. Cc losing to Gg in his prime is a fact.

Everyone wondered what could have been with Cro Cop when he signed with the UFC. He was treated like a King. Much like Fedor would've been. Imagine if Fedor came to the UFC and just lost? Just like when he went to Strikekeforce. He just lost. So maybe it's a good thing he never came to the UFC because it saves his legacy and always makes fans wondering "What if" instead of having a definitive answer. Good move on Fedor and M-Global management.

Fedor was absolutely in his prime against Bigfoot. Fedor didn't magically fall out of his prime while he was 34. Its far more likely that being in a org that drug tested had something to do with it.
And Crocop was for sure in his prime. He was just coming off the biggest wins of his life. Cc losing to Gg in his prime is a fact.

Lol a 34 year old is in his prime.

You'll see when you become a man, son. Early 30s is absolutely someones prime.

with the mileage fedor had?
also his body spoke the truth, he didn't look like he was still in his prime
he looked in better shape against rizzo, when he trained again harder

He took so much heat for not signing with the UFC, but seeing as where Big Nog and Cro Cop ended up after signing with the UFC, Fedor looks like the smartest man out of all of them.

in Cro Cops case, signing with the UFC just for the money was never a good idea.

Enjoying retirement with a relatively healthy body, calling it quits on his terms, phenomenal man, great human being.

Fedor and Cain are smaller heavyweights, this fight could of been an explosive war,...too bad man,...sucks we can't rewind the time clock a bit lol.

I dont know about "destroys" but I would have to think he would be the favourite. Cain is very good but he doesnt really do anything Prime Fedor hasnt already seen and beat.

Would be a thrilling fight though.

afad84d3b99ea9d89434f365655bc379.jpg

Prime Fedor was too fast and crafty. I don't think anybody could beat that man.

shogun disagreed at 30...

Everybody is different

at 34, fedor was out of his prime and took 10 years of damage previously

Actually everybody isn't that different. Shogun would be in his prime but injuries have held him back. Fedor never had that problem and he never lost his chin so "damage" had nothing to do with it.

You'll see when you become a man, son. Early 30s is absolutely someones prime.
There are not many fighters that last ten years at the pro level. It does put some serious wear on a body. He wasn't shopping for rocking chairs but I wouldn't call that prime either. Gonna take the easy way out because I think it is true and say its probably more in the middle of the two opinions. That's mine anyway.

I could see Fedor having to submit Cain after a pumbling.

I can also see Fedor getting rocked and never recovering for what is a brutal 25 minute beating. If Fedor cuts as usual, this would be a goddamn bloodbath. Fedor would be a so-called "GOAT" sent to the slaughter.

Back