Fedor Emelianenko still got it?

Fabio Maldonada a barely top 50 LHW, was starching him.
Matt will finish Fedor.
Can't deny matt can finish him....sadly it is true. but lets be real FEDOR can still SMASH MATT AND WE ALL KNOW IT or at least the potential of it ...what do think happens if fedor gets his grappling on par again if possible. I tell you what is gonna happen he is gonna fuk meatheads world up if ADCC Big brown rolled Matt so can fedor ...history show us this...

The Fedor of old would destroy Mitrione and it wouldn't be close, but aging K1 Fedor who refuses to grapple I think is gonna get KO'ed.

If he loses this one, he needs to hang it up. Maybe one more squash match against some bum and call it a day.

Fedor is a shot fighter at this point and can't take a punch well, physically he is just totally done. Mitrione stops him.

Where would Fedor Emelianenko stay in the fans mind if he wins Matt Mitrione?

He really has a chance to win?

He has just got saved by corrupt Russian judges. In America or anywhere else in the world, Fedor was stopped in his last fight trying to can crush.

GOAT HW but, too many wars and years spend on freak show or can crushing matches.

Fedor is a shot fighter at this point and can't take a punch well, physically he is just totally done. Mitrione stops him.

Sadly, he stuck around far too long in the sport. fights with Reem/Brock/Couture/Chuck/CCII/Mir all never happened. Its very unfortunate.

The Fedor of old would destroy Mitrione and it wouldn't be close, but aging K1 Fedor who refuses to grapple I think is gonna get KO'ed.

+ 1

I think Fedor of old destroy him but, he pissed away prime fighting Choi, lindland, and other joke fights. He could still land a right and put away Mitrione. KO power in both hands. Still, I just feel like, he had his best days behind him but, anybody is foolish not to turn on this card. My android box will be geared up.

My coach reasoned that maybe he has some back injury. He was boxing with maldonado who is a boxer , that doesnt make sense. He maybe concealing injury that doesnt allow him to use his sambo game and agility. Without it he is not the same
In post fight interview on russian tv he was asked about it and answered that he just wanted to make the fight spectacular for fans so he engaged in striking. Something is fishy about that.

You just don't know Fedor. Fedor has always wanted to defeat his opponent at what they were great at. He beat Big Nog twice on the ground, Coleman twice on the ground, Randleman on the ground, CroCop in stand up, Arlovski and Rogers in stand up. You see the pattern? If he fights a ground fighter he wants to fight on the ground and against a stand up fighter he wants to beat them in stand up. Don't be surprised he will want to stand and bang against Matt but that's what made Fedor the GOAT.

He has shit fight awareness. He dove into Werdum's guard. He is overrated and this is the wrong forum because he has never been in the UFC

Crawl back into the hole you came out of between Dana's crack.

You just don't know Fedor. Fedor has always wanted to defeat his opponent at what they were great at. He beat Big Nog twice on the ground, Coleman twice on the ground, Randleman on the ground, CroCop in stand up, Arlovski and Rogers in stand up. You see the pattern? If he fights a ground fighter he wants to fight on the ground and against a stand up fighter he wants to beat them in stand up. Don't be surprised he will want to stand and bang against Matt but that's what made Fedor the GOAT.

Crawl back into the hole you came out of between Dana's crack.

I don't buy it. Yes, he fought guys at their strength like you say. But I don't believe it was intentional at all. I believe he just employs no strategy whatsoever and has the natural talent and the skill to pull off the wins anyway. But now, with better competition and his advanced age, he's not getting away with it anymore.

As hard as to admit it, I think Mittrione will beat Fedor...

He has shit fight awareness. He dove into Werdum's guard. He is overrated and this is the wrong forum because he has never been in the UFC

1. He fought in PRIDE this forum is for Pride and UFC

2. Every MMA fighter and anyone with knowledge says he is one of the greatest all time and most say he is the greatest. So forgive me if I could give 2 shits about your opinion on his legacy.

Fedor is the greatest ever, but he's so far past his prime now I'd actually put him as the underdog in this fight.

Didn't Kimbo take down MM? Gameplan Fedor could probably take him down from the clinch and beat him up on the ground or sub him via kimura maybe or RNC. Fedor has underrated low kicks too. If he throws punches like a maniac he will probably lose, if he fights smart he can win.

He has just got saved by corrupt Russian judges. In America or anywhere else in the world, Fedor was stopped in his last fight trying to can crush.

GOAT HW but, too many wars and years spend on freak show or can crushing matches.
A big Fedor fan but yes, I agree, the last fight was sketch.

Fedor started to decline when he neglected his weight-lifting/grappling/ground-and-pound for a more standup-centric style.

I'm not sure why he switched it up so much. An injury might make sense.

I think he also became more religious.

He said he started fighting to feed his family and stuff. Maybe he got too comfortable. It is understandable though.

Fedor is GOD!

A big Fedor fan but yes, I agree, the last fight was sketch.

It sucks. I have a love hate feel for Fedor; ducking UFC the whole M1 protecting him from big fights after Pride, ducking Reem 2x, and then the losing streak. We missed a Brock fight, Mir, Couture, Cain, hell, Reem was in SF. This was a duck.

I don't know about the fans, but if he wins, I'm guessing Bellator will put him vs Cheick Kongo for the Bellator HW title.

If he loses, I see him welcoming Roy Nelson to Bellator MMA.
No one wants to see the kongo fight I dont think that happens

It sucks. I have a love hate feel for Fedor; ducking UFC the whole M1 protecting him from big fights after Pride, ducking Reem 2x, and then the losing streak. We missed a Brock fight, Mir, Couture, Cain, hell, Reem was in SF. This was a duck.
Fedor never ducked the UFC he just knew his value something fighters are only starting to realize now. Almost all the UFC's stars have had problems with the promotions contracts at some point or another Fedor was smart for never signing over his life to the UFC. Overeem thing is all speculation he was clearly still on steroids and that was part of the reason they didnt want the fight and he popped shortly after and has since shrunk since under going strict drug testing so its pretty safe to say he was cheating and again Fedors camp had a legit reason to avoid that fight.

he will always have a chance to win but is he has good as he was in 2006 hell no and he never will be again. that doesnt mean he doesnt still have a lot left to offer

Back