Fedor Emelianenko still got it?

bmmafighter

Terry Bogard
@White
Reaction score
Where would Fedor Emelianenko stay in the fans mind if he wins Matt Mitrione?

He really has a chance to win?

Does anyone know if Fedor has been training at a serious camp for this? I just see him doing photo ops in his sweater at a bunch of places but I haven't seen him training. I'm wary about this considering he did the same thing for the Maldonado fight.

This fight is a toss up.
If Fedor gets his shit together he should smoke Meathead..... But, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Mitrione starches Fedor.

Fedor has clearly lost his old fire, but that is understandable.

I see this fight being some combination of the Maldonado and Monson fights.

I don't know about the fans, but if he wins, I'm guessing Bellator will put him vs Cheick Kongo for the Bellator HW title.

If he loses, I see him welcoming Roy Nelson to Bellator MMA.

wRdnP5C.png
Fedor still got wut?.....

a strange sweater..?

a strange brother..?

a strange preacher....?

wRdnP5C.png
still gut wut lol?

Fabio Maldonada a barely top 50 LHW, was starching him.
Matt will finish Fedor.

So, a standup fight where Fedor either wins or loses?

More along the lines of conservative striking intermixed with some exciting exchanges.

But who really knows? I have no clue what his gameplan is, or if he even has one at this point.

My coach reasoned that maybe he has some back injury. He was boxing with maldonado who is a boxer , that doesnt make sense. He maybe concealing injury that doesnt allow him to use his sambo game and agility. Without it he is not the same
In post fight interview on russian tv he was asked about it and answered that he just wanted to make the fight spectacular for fans so he engaged in striking. Something is fishy about that.

Yeah. He's still got it and Erick Silva has a lot of potential.

My coach reasoned that maybe he has some back injury. He was boxing with maldonado who is a boxer , that doesnt make sense. He maybe concealing injury that doesnt allow him to use his sambo game and agility. Without it he is not the same
In post fight interview on russian tv he was asked about it and answered that he just wanted to make the fight spectacular for fans so he engaged in striking. Something is fishy about that.

He has shit fight awareness. He dove into Werdum's guard. He is overrated and this is the wrong forum because he has never been in the UFC

I've actually been thinking the same thing for a while now. Something is up with his last 5-6 fights. Even with Monson he made no throws, slams or any of his usual Judo/Sambo reperoire. Gotta be something with his back.

Perhaps left over from the Randleman exchange? I read somewhere he couldn't sit for 4 days after that fight his back hurt so bad.

Fedor started to decline when he neglected his weight-lifting/grappling/ground-and-pound for a more standup-centric style.

I'm not sure why he switched it up so much. An injury might make sense.

The Fedor of old would destroy Mitrione and it wouldn't be close, but aging K1 Fedor who refuses to grapple I think is gonna get KO'ed.

I've actually been thinking the same thing for a while now. Something is up with his last 5-6 fights. Even with Monson he made no throws, slams or any of his usual Judo/Sambo reperoire. Gotta be something with his back.

Perhaps left over from the Randleman exchange? I read somewhere he couldn't sit for 4 days after that fight his back hurt so bad.
It must be that fight. Or who knows what he does in training camp. If we see the same kickboxing Fedor vs mitrione the injury theory will prove to be true.

wRdnP5C.png

a strange sweater..?

a strange brother..?

a strange preacher....?

wRdnP5C.png
still gut wut lol?
still got you come in this thread and talk. I will enlighten you son. You could never hold a candle to Fedors dirty fuking underwear. Work your entire life and you will never be number 1 for over 7years. fakes news son. Fedor crushes you with his eyes sealed.
You jump you couldn't even hit his ankles.

wRdnP5C.png

a strange sweater..?

a strange brother..?

a strange preacher....?

wRdnP5C.png
still gut wut lol?
upload_2017-6-16_11-41-30.png
Everyone knows he is the best doubters and haters just filled void it is natural these things. Fedor one of the few fighters than will truly be a legend. Even FUKING TYSON IS STAR STRUCK SON.... respects can be taking remember that

Back