12.diego corrales -warrior

13.castillo

14. isreal vaquez

15. pac- demolition man

16. sugar ray leonard- sweet

17.arce- trouble

18. benetiz

19. Wilfred Ben

Too old and have seen too many great fighters to pick a favorite, but just because I haven't seen his name mentioned yet, I'm gonna say Aaron Prior.

nice one, I forgot about him. I'm not that old but i've seen a lot of his videos.

box_angulo2_580.jpg

Angulo is my favorite current fighter.. He's not perfect.. far from it.. but he represents my fairy tail idea of what a fighter is. A calm destroyer that maintains form and keeps trucking until the job is done..

1203.jpg

All time.. Joe Frazier.. and for many of the same reasons that Angulo is my current favorite..

on top of that, he has a lot of character and integrity in my book.

favourite fighters,

jones jr, prince naseem hamed, duran, sugar ray leonard, tyson, ali, eamonn magee, johnny tapia,

prob missed a few but these are fighters i could watch all day long, lot of different styles and personalities as well

Hearns, Tyson, Mayweather Jr., and lately, Lara's been winning me over.

Past: Roberto Duran/Hagler/Leonard.

Present: B Hop/Cotto.

I've kind of gotten past the stage of having one particular favourite fighter,There is no one fighter who I really care about,Atleast enough to care about whether they win or lose.I thought I was a huge fan of Lennox Lewis and Naseem Hamed when I was younger but I don't remember being very dissapointed by the losses they suffered.

Chris Eubank, Naseem Hamed and Erik Morales. Can't pick between these three.

I was thinking about this recently.

I guess for me it's Mike Tyson. I grew up watching him, then later when I became more of a hardcore fan of boxing I really began to appreciate his skills, especially for a HW.

Currently I'd have to say Pac, but I'm not a rabid fan.

I'll always be a Hatton fan.... :(

I have to say I've never been as deflated as when Cotto lost. I was sad for a few days.

I'm still a big fan despite him not looking so good lately.

Big Pacman and B-Hop fan as well.

In days gone by:
Jerry Quarry
Alexis Arguello
Danny Lopez

These Days:
James Toney.....even as an old man a decade or so past his prime and carrying that spare tire around his guts, Toney can still hang and make things interesting.

My fav boxer is hopkins.

I loved the clinic he put on when fighting your fav fighter, calslappy!! :icon_lol:

Julio Cesar Chavez
De La Hoya
Tyson

Sidenote: I dont wanna start a thread about this so Ill just ask here. Does anyone know the average amount of punches thrown in a fight?

Pavlik, Hagler, Leonard, Klitschko Bros.

Miguel Angel Cotto

i love his left hook. absolutely love it.

as well as appreciate his movement, physique, style, timing and power.

i just love seeing him in the ring.

and this new found vulnerability of his makes his fights even more dramatic and exciting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back