Fans Mob Conor McGregor's Rolls-Royce While Showing off his Jimmy Choo

Just wow what the fuck goes through some peoples heads?

If I were Danny I'd go around in a sailor moon outfit holding one of my Mirai dolls and tell everyone I see that I'm Jimmy Choo's son and my dad is a massive cunt.
I fantasise about a beautiful catwalk... Paris, London, Milan - somewhere really plush... Beautiful models parading, wearing millions of pounds worth of clothes and jewellery in front of the world's fashionistas - Kanye, Victoria Beckham, Paris Hilton, Dennis Roman, and so on... It's picturesque.

Then, at the climax all of a sudden I burst in on a truck like Stone Cold Steve Austin, armed with a fire-hose full of raw sewage and blast the whole room whilst playing Rage Against the Machine, Bombtrack.

stone-cold-beer-truck-o.gif

Last edited:
I fantasise about a beautiful catwalk... Paris, London, Milan - somewhere really plush... Beautiful models parading, wearing millions of pounds worth of clothes and jewellery in front of the world's fashionistas - Kanye, Victoria Beckham, Paris Hilton, Dennis Roman, and so on... It's picturesque.

Then, at the climax all of a sudden I burst in like Stone Cold Steve Austin, armed with a fire-hose full of raw sewage and blast the whole room whilst playing Rage Against the Machine, Bombtrack.

stone-cold-beer-truck-o.gif

<5><{jackyeah}>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Fook Jimmy Choo, and if yew're with Jimmy Choo den fook yew too.

I'm a personal friend of Jimmy Choo's son. No lies. We're both massive weaboos and I got to know him at a convention in England. Dude hates his dad and the feeling is mutual.
jimmy-choo_690-profile.jpg

Norwaad 5 goof

Yeah it goes too far, pants that end 8 inches above his ankles and tight as could ever be, he was even carrying around a man purse at one point

I know he wants to show off he has expensive shit but come the fuck on lol
Yeah I don't get what it is about celebrities wearing retarded outfits once they become famous just because they're expensive.

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-worst-dressed-celebs__oPt.jpg

This thread got weird lol

The take away here is Jimmy Choo is a cunt who put his own son in foster homes because shoes were more important to him. He deserves to be dipped in preparation H then tossed to the injuus in Urotsukidoji.

"McGregor is the "50cent" of the fight game if you will, Joe"
A bum who made his career off of dissin'?

wee-bey-gif.gif

brilliant. Conner with the MMA record, 50 with the career selling records. Everything else... Virtually... ident-ical.

Last edited:
It's rare that I get triggered by shit... But this has got me pissed off at the sorry mess social media turned humanity into.

I'm not joking this is actually the truth. Jimmy Choo put his son in foster homes in the 80s cause he didn't have the time to take care of him. Danny is actually a really talented shoemaker/tinkerer in general but he has zero interest in fashion. His love is Japan and he's actually adapted his shoemaking skills to designing Japanese love making figurines. Here are some of his work:

smart-doll-mirai-suenaga-robotic-doll_6.jpg

And here is his online shop: https://shop.smartdoll.jp/ you cake buy costumes for them or just have them lying around in the nude.

Of course the cunt Jimmy Choo pretends none of this exists.
why do you know so much about this?

Yea, he really loves his fans
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Showing off his designer shoes to teenage kids lol

why do you know so much about this?

Me and Danny Choo were friends, got to know him from anime conventions where he used to cosplay as a storm trooper. We went to a Hikaru Nishida concert together in the early 2000s in Shinjuku and he tried to chase her down afterwards to give her some flowers but got tackled by security and broke his hand. He got really upset afterwards and that's when he opened up to me about his dad Jimmy Choo and what a massive cunt he was.

It's worth pointing out he's got his face on the side of the car, so he's basically begging for this attention everywhere he goes.
You're turning things around: the World is begging Conor for attention and in his infinite wisdom, he obliges and he abides.

We are truly blessed to live in such times. Let's be tankful, mates! Conor is the reversed superstar: he's the one who stops on the street to shake hands:

SpotlessOrneryAustralianshelduck.gif

He even shows up to your house if you dare put a life-size cutboard of him on the balcony:
31BF1FE100000578-3472116-image-a-51_1456874106352.jpg

Yeah I don't get what it is about celebrities wearing retarded outfits once they become famous just because they're expensive.

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-worst-dressed-celebs__oPt.jpg
Not the same thing. Kanye is on some Star Trek level fashion shit. And hip girls are often into some weird fashion shit. I can't speak for them.

Back