Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

Hey brother if stanning for Ronda is a hill you want to die on, go ahead and do you, man. I guess we all have to choose our battles on sherdog.
Thanks for your permission capt obvious

She gave her Hawaiian kid a Hawaiian name. Oh no, the horror and shame. There's plenty of valid criticisms of Ronda to go around, there's no need to go reaching for silly shit like this.

She lives in California though. Names absolutely can and do affect children's chances of success and thriving.

Did he though? Joe usually changes his opinion based on who he's speaking to on his podcast. It's pretty lame.

Man I forget so much lately, I think you’re right.
Blame it on CTE from sparring heavy weights.

I can see it now, Ronda waving her finger in PVZ face bitching at her while having that ugly scowl on her face.

I’m pretty sure Cyborg also congratulated HH as well. I wonder why she didn’t pull that shit with her.

I can see Ronda being the kind of mom who tries to armbar a fellow soccer mom because their kid scored a goal on hers. Or maybe the ref for not calling a foul. I don't advocate for psych meds, but in this case they should be mandatory.

She seems like a crazy person. You literally criticize anything she does and you're her enemy at that point. No idea how she got so good at Judo when she is so sensitive to criticism.
Talent.

She gave her Hawaiian kid a Hawaiian name. Oh no, the horror and shame. There's plenty of valid criticisms of Ronda to go around, there's no need to go reaching for silly shit like this.
That's bullshit. Criticism of what she named her kid is perfectly valid. It's not an insult to the kid, it's an insult to the idiot adult that chose the name in the first place.

Being of Hawaiian descent or not, it's the kid that has to live and grow up with that name. Ronda deliberately chose a name that would be unique... one-of-a-kind, as if it offers some semblance of importance.

Frankly, it's stupid as fuck, but I suppose also fitting considering the cunt who chose it.

Back