Fans Mob Conor McGregor's Rolls-Royce While Showing off his Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Chew is for birds

Jimmy Choo was a cunt to his son Danny, sent him to live in a bunch of foster homes growing up. Tried to force Danny into his family business and Danny said no and turned to Japanese anime. For years Jimmy was ashamed to talk about his son. Danny would do nude photography of anime figurines at scenic locations in Japan and email them to his dad just to piss that old fart off. I got Jimmy's personal email and sent him a couple of la blue girl hentai cells and told him to go F himself. Good times.

Jimmy Choo was a cunt to his son Danny, sent him to live in a bunch of foster homes growing up. Tried to force Danny into his family business and Danny said no and turned to Japanese anime. For years Jimmy was ashamed to talk about his son. Danny would do nude photography of anime figurines at scenic locations in Japan and email them to his dad just to piss that old fart off. I got Jimmy's personal email and sent him a couple of la blue girl hentai cells and told him to go F himself. Good times.
{<doc}

<{jackyeah}>

"Touch my shoes"

Seriously... Do you see the guy that sign his cheques act like that? Dudes with actual legitimate long term wealth rather than just a plain new rich wanker...

It constantly baffles me how this is something that attracts adoring people, rather than having people rush to spit and flick cigarettes into the car.

It's not even anything to be jealous about - sure I wish I had that money, but if it meant I had to be that kind of prick every day, you can keep it.

Last edited:
And NotoriousMillions
Fuck his millions... Show me a billionaire that acts like that?

Any bum can win the lottery - it's keeping the money that's difficult.

PAY--Michael-Carroll-who-has-won-over-%C2%A397-million-on-the-National-Lottery.jpg

PAY-Former-lottery-winner-Michael-Carroll.jpg

I'm not joking this is actually the truth. Jimmy Choo put his son in foster homes in the 80s cause he didn't have the time to take care of him. Danny is actually a really talented shoemaker/tinkerer in general but he has zero interest in fashion. His love is Japan and he's actually adapted his shoemaking skills to designing Japanese love making figurines. Here are some of his work:

smart-doll-mirai-suenaga-robotic-doll_6.jpg

And here is his online shop: https://shop.smartdoll.jp/ you cake buy costumes for them or just have them lying around in the nude.

Of course the cunt Jimmy Choo pretends none of this exists.

gaze.gif

I know he is trying to show off but it kinda shows he is a manlet that he would put his shoes up.

Conor nuthuggers are pretty much the same as Bieber nuthuggers. The difference being Conor has more male fans.

You can even see it by reading the posts in this forum. They idolize him and would breakdown if they had the chance to touch him.

Now Conor has fans, normal fans. Those fans just like him as a fighter. However not many are represented on Sherdog.

I'm not joking this is actually the truth. Jimmy Choo put his son in foster homes in the 80s cause he didn't have the time to take care of him. Danny is actually a really talented shoemaker/tinkerer in general but he has zero interest in fashion. His love is Japan and he's actually adapted his shoemaking skills to designing Japanese love making figurines. Here are some of his work:

And here is his online shop: https://shop.smartdoll.jp/ you cake buy costumes for them or just have them lying around in the nude.

Duuuuuude, those dolls are like 9k dollars each{<doc}

Look at my shoes Im so much better then you and your a bum.What a douche..

{<jordan}

Worst part is...

His fans are like...

"Yes! Yes, you are my Lord. Let us lick your nuts please!!??"

"Let us completely change all 1,000 of our online user names and avatars and let us dress and act like you in real life my King"!

"We will defend your honor until the day our parents catch us!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not actually joking. Danny Choo worked as a freelance blogger and photographer for Japanese figure magazine Hobby Japan. It's like Maxim but instead of sexy chicks you have sexy figurines. This is one of his work:

8919798124_d04dc8bbee_b.jpg

DC-11.jpg

And here is him in his office:

fl20100209wwa.jpg

Jimmy Choo basically blocks all of this out and pretends he never had a son. Massive cunt that guy is.

One way and another fashion designers are some of the worst people in the world... Hugo Boss doing the Nazis uniforms, sweat shops, environmental damage, Jimmy Choo ghosting his son, the Adidas/Puma bros, and so on... the models too. That bitch Naomi Campbell took blood diamonds directly from Charles Taylor (and probably fucked him) during the Liberian crisis then tried to worm out of testifying at his trial at The Hague.

Cunts... And so are the people that support this shit with their "but it looks so good" attitude. It's the.most selfish, elitist, and exploitive industry I can think of and every single person I can.think.of that is involved with the industry has major dirt on them and nobody gives a fuck.

Last edited:
I'm not actually joking. Danny Choo worked as a freelance blogger and photographer for Japanese figure magazine Hobby Japan. It's like Maxim but instead of sexy chicks you have sexy figurines. This is one of his work:

8919798124_d04dc8bbee_b.jpg

And here is him in his office:

fl20100209wwa.jpg

Jimmy Choo basically blocks all of this out and pretends he never had a son. Massive cunt that guy is.

They're that cucked in Japan a man can make a living selling pictures of dressed up figurines

{<jordan}

Jimmy is sausage stasher though, can't be treating his boy like that.

One way and another fashion designers are some of the worst people in the world... Hugo Boss doing the Nazis uniforms, sweat shops, environmental damage, Jimmy Choo ghosting his son, the Adidas/Puma bros, and so on.

Cunts... And so are the people that support this shit with their "but it looks so good" attitude.

If I were Danny I'd go around in a sailor moon outfit holding one of my Mirai dolls and tell everyone I see that I'm Jimmy Choo's son and my dad is a massive cunt.

Back