Fan video on TJ's finish over Cody. NY fans are the worst

Lol @ sherdoggers who stream every ufc event, have the nerve to talk shit about people who pay and put a lot of money into the sport and watch it live. Damn deadbeats.
Lol ive paid for live events and PPVs. And you don't have to pay for a ticket to call an asshole an asshole when you see one
Assholes like shown in this vid fucking ruin the event. Nobody wants to sit next to a fat asshole screaming "pussy", or "you suck" at 2 warriors in the middle of a fight

nope. quite the mental gymnastics here. you're reaching.

but lets take a look at what the real issue is here. you're taking what I said as an offense, you're taking it personally. you can ask yourself why that upsets you, because in no way did I say "Brazilian fans are the worst" with malice behind it. I'm American, & I'll tell you for the most part, American fans are terrible too, right up there with the Brazilian fans. people always shit on both audiences - this is nothing new here.

thing is I don't take it as a personal attack when people shit on American fans.

Damn, you took nothing and made it something. Haha Why would I take personal offense to a comment about Brazilian fans? I admit my comparison was a bit reaching, as what I meant to say or could have said was the exact words as you said, except switching American with Brazilian.

ex: "American fans are the worst. They stay silent when an American loses to someone who isn't."

I would respond the same way I did with your Brazilian fans comment. No personal offense taken, just don't like this very broad use of term to describe "some" of the bad fans/crowd. I understand what you meant now, but I originally thought you were being a Colby. Or I thought you were being a Covington...?

Last edited:
LOL that is so satisfying.

Every time someone yells something negative about TJ, 5 seconds later he drops Cody like a sack of potatoes.

Keep hating TJ until he's the GOAT, nerds. Then when that happens, jump on the bandwagon and slurp his ballsack pretending you were always a fan.

Lol ive paid for live events and PPVs. And you don't have to pay for a ticket to call an asshole an asshole when you see one
Assholes like shown in this vid fucking ruin the event. Nobody wants to sit next to a fat asshole screaming "pussy", or "you suck" at 2 warriors in the middle of a fight

They may be assholes but they're paying customers, and they contribute more to the sport than people who only illegally stream events. And it's still the entertainment industry, so if you've paid a lot of money to be there you have the right to boo or voice displeasure if a fight is boring(though again, I agree some of the folks in this video were being jerkoffs).

Also, you must be a huge fan of Mike Adriano.

Bunch of sensitive whimps!
People get hyped up during the fight and root against their fighters’ opponents sometimes vs just rooting for their fighter.

Drunk people having tasteless fun.

Not a federal crime.

Not even thread worthy. Lol

I watched without audio and didnt notice anything. Would audio make a difference ?

Damn, you took nothing and made it something. Haha Why would I take personal offense to a comment about Brazilian fans? I admit my comparison was a bit reaching, as what I meant to say or could have said was the exact words as you said, except switching American with Brazilian.

ex: "American fans are the worst. They stay silent when an American loses to someone who isn't."

I would respond the same way I did with your Brazilian fans comment. No personal offense taken, just don't like this very broad use of term to describe "some" of the bad fans/crowd. I understand now what you meant now, but I originally thought you were being a Colby. Or I thought you were being a Covington...?

not at all man, I've been here long enough, & so have you. guys like us tend to know better & never support d-bag behavior of MMArtists like Colby, & always appreciate the mindset/behavior of guys like Brian Ortega etc. I'd never shit on a country & her people like that

Most crowds have shitty people in them but c'mon, no fans are worse than Brazil. They fucking assault fighters ffs. Pure trash fans. I hate when the UFC goes to Brazil because you know some shitstain there is gonna be a piece of trash.

not at all man, I've been here long enough, & so have you. guys like us tend to know better & never support d-bag behavior of MMArtists like Colby, & always appreciate the mindset/behavior of guys like Brian Ortega etc. I'd never shit on a country & her people like that
giphy.gif

Back