Fan video on TJ's finish over Cody. NY fans are the worst

sounds like a mixed crowd to me.

Brazilian fans are the worst though.

they stay silent when a Brazilian loses to someone who isn't.

Liar. Maybe just watch DHK KTFO Erick Silva in Brazil and listen to the crowd cheer.

Liar. Maybe just watch DHK KTFO Erick Silva in Brazil and listen to the crowd cheer.

did I say they always stay silent?

more often than not they are. & they say the most vile things to non-Brazilians. even if they don't mean it.

did I say they always stay silent?

more often than not they are. & they say the most vile things to non-Brazilians. even if they don't mean it.

You implied it. You literally said "Brazilian fans are the worst. They stay silent...". You could easily say "many" or "most" or "some" to show you don't mean everyone when you say "Brazilian fans".

If someone said "Americans are fat and lazy. They are so racist too!", you know you wouldn't assume or even think the person was not saying ALL Americans.

In any case, I don't find Brazilian fans even half as bad as you guys make it sound. As Conor said "They are very passionate fans of MMA. You see the same things when you come to Ireland! We are both countries with a lot of passion for the sport." -Paraphrased, but you get he gist of it.

You implied it. You literally said "Brazilian fans are the worst. They stay silent...". You could easily say "many" or "most" or "some" to show you don't mean everyone when you say "Brazilian fans".

If someone said "Americans are fat and lazy. They are so racist too!", you know you wouldn't assume or even think the person was not saying ALL Americans.

In any case, I don't find Brazilian fans even half as bad as you guys make it sound. As Conor said "They are very passionate fans of MMA. You see the same things when you come to Ireland! We are both countries with a lot of passion for the sport." -Paraphrased, but you get he gist of it.

nope. quite the mental gymnastics here. you're reaching.

but lets take a look at what the real issue is here. you're taking what I said as an offense, you're taking it personally. you can ask yourself why that upsets you, because in no way did I say "Brazilian fans are the worst" with malice behind it. I'm American, & I'll tell you for the most part, American fans are terrible too, right up there with the Brazilian fans. people always shit on both audiences - this is nothing new here.

thing is I don't take it as a personal attack when people shit on American fans.

Interesting seeing it from live crowd view perspective. There seems to be much more movement in addition to looking so much quicker and skilled on tv.

The only thing I could notice was how big Dan looked In there with those two BW’s.

If I had to guess why the fans were so in favor of Cody over TJ, I'd say it's because they only cared about seeing a knockout and figured that Cody would be the one to deliver it. When the tides of the fight turned and it seemed like TJ would get the stoppage victory they were initially shocked, but then cheered regardless because the fight ended with a TKO and they got what they wanted. I'm probably wrong with my assessment of the situation but that's how I make the most sense of it.

Reminds me why I like watching fights alone.

Why not give me a rebuttal and which crowds you think are better, instead of a pointless response like this?
Oh shit I actually thought you were being sarcastic, well off the top of my head NY crowds suck excluding UFC 217, Floyd Conor tour, UFC 205, 208 and 210 being good examples. Canada always has great crowds and LA can do alright too.

damn, pretty good seats and the video resolution was pretty good too.

I’ll never understand how TJ was the “bad guy” in this fight. Like... what?

uhmm fuck ny fans?!?! well fk u!!! how about i throw a boomerang at your ass!?! huh how bout that! im pissed cody got kod as well!

Oh shit I actually thought you were being sarcastic, well off the top of my head NY crowds suck excluding UFC 217, Floyd Conor tour, UFC 205, 208 and 210 being good examples. Canada always has great crowds and LA can do alright too.

They've only had 3 cards in New York City. And another 3 in other cities in New York state. Totally different cultural demographics. Speaking of NYC crowds in pro-wrestling (since that's all to go by, so far), they are some of the loudest and do a lot of chants. Maybe the NY cards in Buffalo and Albany were dead crowds.

Last edited:
Lol @ sherdoggers who stream every ufc event, have the nerve to talk shit about people who pay and put a lot of money into the sport and watch it live. Damn deadbeats.

Cody did Jake and shit that round, you'd think he was the one that got rocked and close to stopped in the first.

Back