Fan outrage gets Mackenzie Dern booted from official UFC rankings!

Hey guys. Kenny here. I'm not sure why people are hating on her. To be honest I believe it is because is easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. Same thing is happening right now to Page Van Zant. The better looking they are the more outrage there is. I showed a picture of Kenzie to my mom and she said that she is probably going to get criticized a lot because she is "cute." My mom told me a story that when she was young and working in a professional office, the other women would pick on her because she was the "pretty girl" and those other ladies were kind of ugly. She told me not to judge people by their appearance but she said it is true sometimes that this happens and people get treated unfairly based on thier looks. It hink you guys should relax with your hatred towards her.lol I swear I am not a "white knight" but enough is enough guys.

Post pics of mom

Hey guys. Kenny here. I'm not sure why people are hating on her. To be honest I believe it is because is easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. Same thing is happening right now to Page Van Zant. The better looking they are the more outrage there is. I showed a picture of Kenzie to my mom and she said that she is probably going to get criticized a lot because she is "cute." My mom told me a story that when she was young and working in a professional office, the other women would pick on her because she was the "pretty girl" and those other ladies were kind of ugly. She told me not to judge people by their appearance but she said it is true sometimes that this happens and people get treated unfairly based on thier looks. It hink you guys should relax with your hatred towards her.lol I swear I am not a "white knight" but enough is enough guys.
Kenny's here

giphy.gif

Body Shaming? Jesus you guys are harsh, must all be wrapped up with some bombshells every night because I am having a hard time understanding why she is getting shamed.

g2eL4Ex.jpg

jsp89Kf.png

Screen-Shot-2018-03-02-at-1.36.18-PM.png

mackenziedern_4_1_2018_16_5_2_86.jpg

mackenziedern_4_1_2018_16_4_42_806.jpg

mackenziedern_4_1_2018_16_3_24_557.jpg

She might not be some kind of bombshell, a spinner, or look very good when she is torn down with no make up and in fight night mode. But Christ she is far from as Hit as some people claim around here, I doubt anyone of us could play butts and weenies with something like that and return here to proclaim how horrible it was, with an honest straight face of course..

It is funny how high Stipe and DC are on the p4p list now that they are about to fight.

Body Shaming? Jesus you guys are harsh, must all be wrapped up with some bombshells every night because I am having a hard time understanding why she is getting shamed.

g2eL4Ex.jpg

jsp89Kf.png

She might not be some kind of bombshell, a spinner, or look very good when she is torn down with no make up and in fight night mode. But Christ she is far from as Hit as some people claim around here, I doubt anyone of us could play butts and weenies with something like that and return here to proclaim how horrible it was, with an honest straight face of course..

You see that's just it..... there's probably lots of people on this forum who have banged better looking girls than MacKenzie Dern.

Obviously you're not one of them though.

I thought I was the only one who discusses Sherdog problems with my mother
<LynchWink>
My man.

just the fact they try to put her on the top 15 after beating a 3-3 soccer mom after missing weight by 7 pounds is a fuckin disgrace

Sondonthey even have a top ten ranking for Cyborg's weight class?

g2eL4Ex.jpg

jsp89Kf.png

Great body. Was never a fan of stuck up anorexic stick figure girls that look like they'll sell their soul for a cheeseburger and to not get criticized for eating it.

Good enough face. Not great but there's much, much worse out there.

Wicked BJJ.

If it wasn't for the I forgot the basic grammar of my native language I'd be a fan.

g2eL4Ex.jpg
She could poke an eye out with those elbows bro

Lmao at the first comment

Look at her stomach in the picture,
she’s got an extra 7 lbs right there. She clearly didn’t even try to cut weight for that fight. Fat Fugly bitch!
@ 120 something pounds she is being called “fat” wow

Back