Fan outrage gets Mackenzie Dern booted from official UFC rankings!

Hey guys. Kenny here. I'm not sure why people are hating on her. To be honest I believe it is because is easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. Same thing is happening right now to Page Van Zant. The better looking they are the more outrage there is. I showed a picture of Kenzie to my mom and she said that she is probably going to get criticized a lot because she is "cute." My mom told me a story that when she was young and working in a professional office, the other women would pick on her because she was the "pretty girl" and those other ladies were kind of ugly. She told me not to judge people by their appearance but she said it is true sometimes that this happens and people get treated unfairly based on thier looks. It hink you guys should relax with your hatred towards her.lol I swear I am not a "white knight" but enough is enough guys.

Hey Kenny, Sean here.
Cool story bro.

So much unwarranted and misplaced angst. I don’t get it. Are people really judging era her so harshly over two such banal things such as her accent and missing weight?

Get a fucking grip people. I’d understand if she had an attitude problem like Rousey but this is surpassing regular hating.

Hey guys. Kenny here. I'm not sure why people are hating on her. To be honest I believe it is because is easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. Same thing is happening right now to Page Van Zant. The better looking they are the more outrage there is. I showed a picture of Kenzie to my mom and she said that she is probably going to get criticized a lot because she is "cute." My mom told me a story that when she was young and working in a professional office, the other women would pick on her because she was the "pretty girl" and those other ladies were kind of ugly. She told me not to judge people by their appearance but she said it is true sometimes that this happens and people get treated unfairly based on thier looks. It hink you guys should relax with your hatred towards her.lol I swear I am not a "white knight" but enough is enough guys.

55016754.jpg

So much unwarranted and misplaced angst. I don’t get it. Are people really judging era her so harshly over two such banal things such as her accent and missing weight?

Get a fucking grip people. I’d understand if she had an attitude problem like Rousey but this is surpassing regular hating.
Have you ever competed in anything? It would be overkill if she missed by a pound or 2, but over 7lbs!!!!! She's a disrespect to anyone that has ever competed and busted their ass to make weight.

= too fat for 115
A strawweight shouldn't/wouldn't have belly fat like that if she actually tried to make weight lol
True. She was grossly over weight, and deserves to be ridiculed, but the ridiculing has to be based on reality.

Lazy to cut weight, maybe even chose to be over weight on purpose, but don’t know if she “FAT”

True. She was grossly over weight, and deserves to be ridiculed, but the ridiculing has to be based on reality.

Lazy to cut weight, maybe even chose to be over weight on purpose, but don’t know if she “FAT”
Ok, we'll go with fluffy lol

You see that's just it..... there's probably lots of people on this forum who have banged better looking girls than MacKenzie Dern.

Obviously you're not one of them though.

Obviously, you would have no way of knowing that, Whoops, looks like you are making assumptions that are about as accurate as a psychic hotline, Oh High and Mighty member of the "Sherdoggers who Bang Hottest Bitches" Cult.

Double Whoops, looks like you missed the point, the point isn't how many chicks hotter than MacKenzie do Sherdog Heroes bang. The point is she isn't nearly as gross or fat as some are making her out to be, and its pretty ridiculous that the same girl in those pictures, is being body shamed for weighing 120 lbs. Care to take a wild guess at how many Sherdoggers are currently banging women who weigh much more than that?

Mackenzie is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

I seem to like everyone sherdog hates.

Conor Ronda Lesnar Jones Diaz bros Rockhold.

Obviously, you would have no way of knowing that, Whoops, looks like you are making assumptions that are about as accurate as a psychic hotline, Oh High and Mighty member of the "Sherdoggers who Bang Hottest Bitches" Cult.

Double Whoops, looks like you missed the point, the point isn't how many chicks hotter than MacKenzie do Sherdog Heroes bang. The point is she isn't nearly as gross or fat as some are making her out to be, and its pretty ridiculous that the same girl in those pictures, is being body shamed for weighing 120 lbs. Care to take a wild guess at how many Sherdoggers are currently banging women who weigh much more than that?

Honestly, who the fuck uses the word "Whoops" in 2018?

Virgin.

They should boot her out of McDonald's next.

something tells me high chance whoever said that doesnt get girls as good looking as mackenzie. and i am not calling mackenzie beautiful or anything like that but just saying not ugly.
You could literally go to any walmart and find her equal.

Book Dern vs Hill for the number 16 spot or whatever... at a catch weight...

Back