Fan outrage gets Mackenzie Dern booted from official UFC rankings!

This body shaming has got to stop. People die over these things!

well how did she rise in rankings in the strawweight division when she weighed in at 123.

Technically the fight was catch weight

Not outraged... But a little hungry now

8OYGHHH.jpg

Og9ojnn.jpg

In before trigged sherdog white knights come to her defence . . .

oh wait.

Yeah? Fan outrage did it? Not her missing weight every time she has to fight in the UFC.

Lmao at the first comment

Look at her stomach in the picture,
she’s got an extra 7 lbs right there. She clearly didn’t even try to cut weight for that fight. Fat Fugly bitch!

something tells me high chance whoever said that doesnt get girls as good looking as mackenzie. and i am not calling mackenzie beautiful or anything like that but just saying not ugly.

Good, hopefully more fan outrage will force her to speak normal.

They should rank her at flyweight just for a laugh.

Lmao at the first comment

Look at her stomach in the picture,
she’s got an extra 7 lbs right there. She clearly didn’t even try to cut weight for that fight. Fat Fugly bitch!
Brings a tear to my eye seeing Sherbros branch out so successfully.

Even managed to get one in the White House.

How many fighters South of he have rolls during their in cage interview

Hey guys. Kenny here. I'm not sure why people are hating on her. To be honest I believe it is because is easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. Same thing is happening right now to Page Van Zant. The better looking they are the more outrage there is. I showed a picture of Kenzie to my mom and she said that she is probably going to get criticized a lot because she is "cute." My mom told me a story that when she was young and working in a professional office, the other women would pick on her because she was the "pretty girl" and those other ladies were kind of ugly. She told me not to judge people by their appearance but she said it is true sometimes that this happens and people get treated unfairly based on thier looks. It hink you guys should relax with your hatred towards her.lol I swear I am not a "white knight" but enough is enough guys.

Back