FakeNewsThrowback: MSNBC goes full retard, predicts 363-175 for Hillary, possibility of 84 for DJT

"Texas and SC could be competitive"

That is a lie. It was by definition, an intentionally false statement. That was not the truth. It was not based on anything.

Go look at poll history moron. When you have a candidate gaining in the polls and a state like Texas gets close to the margin of error that is not hard to see. A lot of people were talking about that outside possibility at that time. Same goes with South Carolina. What you are calling a false statement not based on anything was based on polls and the trend at the time. Now, you are being dishonest.

Uh, no. What I listed were general things, not my opinion on anything. Anything that is bias, dishonest, pushes a false narrative and disinformation is fake news, regardless of who does it. The OP video falls under that category.

Here's the double whammy though: you eat children and fuck trannies

If that is the case Fox news, and the whole of conservative radio will be shut down for fake news they have been spreading for years.

...of course, it not and they won't. Keep being retarded if you want.

Go look at poll history moron. When you have a candidate gaining in the polls and a state like Texas gets close to the margin of error that is not hard to see. A lot of people were talking about that outside possibility at that time. Same goes with South Carolina. What you are calling a false statement not based on anything was based on polls and the trend at the time. Now, you are being dishonest.

You have finally cracked and are now saying the Texas/SC thing isn't outlandish. Meanwhile, earlier, you said this about it:

No, because he said "they could get crazy". He did not say they would. It was obviously an opinion, a shitty one, but still an opinion.

You're absolutely all over the place, holy shit. You are also reinforcing what people have said to you multiple times, that you didn't watch the video. They never mentioned anything poll related when it came to Texas or SC. It was completely nonsensical and for the 5th time, based on nothing. They lied about that, by definition of the word. Fake news.

If that is the case Fox news, and the whole of conservative radio will be shut down for fake news they have been spreading for years.

...of course, it not and they won't. Keep being retarded if you want.

Anything right wing that is hilariously slanted or lies about something, I will gladly call out as Fake News. Unfortunately it seems like leftist outlets are dominating right now.

Once again, disinformation, lies, false narratives = fake news. So get fucked.

You have finally cracked and are now saying the Texas/SC thing isn't outlandish. Meanwhile, earlier, you said this about it:

You're absolutely all over the place, holy shit. You are also reinforcing what people have said to you multiple times, that you didn't watch the video. They never mentioned anything poll related when it came to Texas or SC. It was completely nonsensical and for the 5th time, based on nothing. They lied about that, by definition of the word. Fake news.

"If things get crazy" is what was said in the video. If you stopped and engaged the mushy substance between your ears for a moment a thought you would understand that Clinton willing Texas would have been crazy. You keep saying that it was based on nothing, and at this point that is simply dishonest. We have arrived at the point you have to lie and/or play ignorant (perhaps not playing) to continue to argue.

Anything right wing that is hilariously slanted or lies about something, I will gladly call out as Fake News. Unfortunately it seems like leftist outlets are dominating right now.

Once again, disinformation, lies, false narratives = fake news. So get fucked.

Really, you will call it fake news. I will hold you to that. You still will be wrong, but I will still hold you to that.

"If things get crazy" is what was said in the video. If you stopped and engaged the mushy substance between your ears for a moment a thought you would understand that Clinton willing Texas would have been crazy. You keep saying that it was based on nothing, and at this point that is simply dishonest. We have arrived at the point you have to lie and/or play ignorant (perhaps not playing) to continue to argue.

You didn't actually rebuttal a single solitary thing I said. You were caught lying. You said Texas/SC being competitive was stupid, but not under the category of fake news. You then said it wasn't stupid and people were talking about it being possible due to polls. You then took it a step further and lied and said they used polls to back up their claim that Texas/SC could be competitive, when in the video they did not do that.

Rebuttal this instead of obsessing over "HURRRR OPINION =/= FACT" as if it's an applicable response to what I'm saying, tranny fucker.

You didn't actually rebuttal a single solitary thing I said. You were caught lying. You said Texas/SC being competitive was stupid, but not under the category of fake news. You then said it wasn't stupid and people were talking about it being possible due to polls. You then took it a step further and lied and said they used polls to back up their claim that Texas/SC could be competitive, when in the video they did not do that.

Rebuttal this instead of obsessing over "HURRRR OPINION =/= FACT" as if it's an applicable response to what I'm saying, tranny fucker.

Now you are just making things up and calling me the liar.

Did I say they brought up polls for Texas and SC in the video...No. I said polls at the time.

Thank you for your admission of defeat

Now declaring yourself the winner. Congratulation on running the full gambit of how to argue like an idiot. I bet your parents are so proud.

...I know, go upstairs and ask them.

Now declaring yourself the winner. Congratulation on running the full gambit of how to argue like an idiot. I bet your parents are so proud.

...I know, go upstairs and ask them.

When you refuse to respond to what I said 3 times in a row, it's fair to say it's because you have no reasonable response to it. You also exposed yourself as a liar to boot.

When you refuse to respond to what I said 3 times in a row, it's fair to say it's because you have no reasonable response to it. You also exposed yourself as a liar to boot.

You never said anything new, just repeated the same false claims I already addressed.

..but Texas flipping was so ridiculous it was a false narrative right?

South Caroline never had any close polls...right?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...rump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6093.html

..yup so ridiculous.

You yourself said it was, you fucking retard. LOL.

Again, I said it was a bad prediction. Why? Well we now know how it turned out. I also paraphrased what was said in the video.

Both of which I have said before. Again, you bring up the same arguments that I've already addressed, and now ignored what I posted.

You are out of your league, back to the heavies with you.

Dude says with a straight face that he predicts a 363-175 landslide for Hillary and that it's 'not safe' but that there's the 'possibility' of Trump falling to 84 electoral votes.

How can anybody watch this and think they did provide neutral information to the American public to the best of their knowledge and believe? I didn't look it up but I guess Breitbart's prediction was more accurate lol. Clinton leads by 1-2 points in a state: That goes to Hillary yeah.
Trump leads by 5-6%: We really could see this state turning blue, possible disaster for Trump incoming.

So, do you think this kind of colossal error should be criminalized? You start criminalizing wrong information in the media, and you transform our country into one that does not protect free speech.

Again, I said it was a bad prediction. Why? Well we now know how it turned out. I also paraphrased what was said in the video.

Both of which I have said before. Again, you bring up the same arguments that I've already addressed, and now ignored what I posted.

You are out of your league, back to the heavies with you.

Backtracking again. "No, because he said "they could get crazy". He did not say they would. It was obviously an opinion, a shitty one, but still an opinion." In response to me talking about Texas flipping based on nothing.

Why would his opinion be shitty if the polls supported it?

Backtracking again. "No, because he said "they could get crazy". He did not say they would. It was obviously an opinion, a shitty one, but still an opinion." In response to me talking about Texas flipping based on nothing.

Why would his opinion be shitty if the polls supported it?

...because we no know how it turned out. Which I already told you. Follow along.

...because we no know how it turned out. Which I already told you. Follow along.

That makes absolutely no sense. I asked you if saying Texas/SC could be competitive based on nothing was dishonest, and you said no because it was an opinion. A "stupid one," but an opinion. The context was about what they were doing in the video at the time. You later contradicted yourself and said it wasn't so outlandish despite saying it was stupid previously. The reason you did this is because you denied what they did was "lying," when by definition that's exactly what it was so you tried to save face. Just go away you fucking retard lol, you've lost horribly

The MSM routinely presented Hillary has the clear, inevitable winner in an attempt to shape opinion. That is clear and inarguable. If people like Nickerson refuse to acknowledge or understand this then let them wonder around in ignorance. Let the MSM have their stooges.

Back