FakeNewsThrowback: MSNBC goes full retard, predicts 363-175 for Hillary, possibility of 84 for DJT

The MSM routinely presented Hillary has the clear, inevitable winner in an attempt to shape opinion. That is clear and inarguable. If people like Nickerson refuse to acknowledge or understand this then let them wonder around in ignorance. Let the MSM have their stooges.

I could do that, but I could also make him squirm considering how much he's embarrassing himself right now. Caught him in a total lie and on record saying "disinformation and false narratives aren't fake news"

{<jordan}

I could do that, but I could also make him squirm considering how much he's embarrassing himself right now. Caught him in a total lie and on record saying "disinformation and false narratives aren't fake news"

{<jordan}

Well...you do have a point there. Just so long as you are ridiculing the stooges rather than trying to convince them. Don't give them that kind of power. One doesn't think the sky is blue? Fuck em. Point and laugh.

That makes absolutely no sense. I asked you if saying Texas/SC could be competitive based on nothing was dishonest, and you said no because it was an opinion. A "stupid one," but an opinion. The context was about what they were doing in the video at the time. You later contradicted yourself and said it wasn't so outlandish despite saying it was stupid previously. The reason you did this is because you denied what they did was "lying," when by definition that's exactly what it was so you tried to save face. Just go away you fucking retard lol, you've lost horribly

Follow along for the love of Zeus.

For one, it was not based on nothing. As I posted, there were polls that had those states close. So you saying it was based on nothing at this point is a lie.

Second, we judge predictions by how close they came to be correct, in this case it was not close at all. That does not mean they were based on nothing.

In the end it was a stupid prediction because most people realized that the race would tighten as we go closer to the end. That is why others talking about Texas being more competitive then normal stated that it was unlikely it would flip. Again what you don't get is that a shitty analysis from data is not a lie, or deceiving, but a shitty analysis.

The MSM routinely presented Hillary has the clear, inevitable winner in an attempt to shape opinion. That is clear and inarguable. If people like Nickerson refuse to acknowledge or understand this then let them wonder around in ignorance. Let the MSM have their stooges.

This from probable the most uniformed and uneducated person on this board. People who paid attention heard the media talking about how close the race was.

Follow along for the love of Zeus.

For one, it was not based on nothing. As I posted, there were polls that had those states close. So you saying it was based on nothing at this point is a lie.

Wrong. The video clearly states no such thing when they flip Texas and SC.

Second, we judge predictions by how close they came to be correct, in this case it was not close at all. That does not mean they were based on nothing.

In the end it was a stupid prediction because most people realized that the race would tighten as we go closer to the end. That is why others talking about Texas being more competitive then normal stated that it was unlikely it would flip. Again what you don't get is that a shitty analysis from data is not a lie, or deceiving, but a shitty analysis.

"opinions can be shit in hindsight even if there's evidence to back them up" - you

<{MingNope}>

You got caught in a total lie (which you don't know the definition of yourself.) Keep squirming, fucktard.

Wrong. The video clearly states no such thing when they flip Texas and SC.

We have been here before. Your right the video does not state the polls, but that does not mean they did not exist. The video has not a how to for idiots...perhaps that is why you are having a problem.

"opinions can be shit in hindsight even if there's evidence to back them up" - you

<{MingNope}>

You got caught in a total lie (which you don't know the definition of yourself.) Keep squirming, fucktard.

Why yes, opinions can be wrong, even if backed up if you come to a shitty opinion based on the evidence. I understand this, I also understand what a lie is, what an opinion is, and what facts are. That's four more things then you.

...but at least you can past funny faces!

This from probable the most uniformed and uneducated person on this board. People who paid attention heard the media talking about how close the race was.

Look...you might be the man on the bestiality forums you frequent(confirmed by Hans Leaks) but on here you're the guy who gets 0 votes in the presidential race. So pipe down.

Look...you might be the man on the bestiality forums you frequent(confirmed by Hans Leaks) but on here you're the guy who gets 0 votes in the presidential race. So pipe down.

I dropped out...but of course I ran.

If that is all you got it's sad.

We have been here before. Your right the video does not state the polls, but that does not mean they did not exist. The video has not a how to for idiots...perhaps that is why you are having a problem.

So you are wildly speculating that them flipping Texas/SC and thinking "things could get crazy" was because of polls related to the two, even though they state no such thing. Is that your position?

Why yes, opinions can be wrong, even if backed up if you come to a shitty opinion based on the evidence. I understand this, I also understand what a lie is, what an opinion is, and what facts are. That's four more things then you.

...but at least you can past funny faces!

You're still not making any sense. When you called their opinion shit, the context of the conversation was what they were doing at the time. You said it was a shitty opinion to have, then when you later figured out that they were lying by definition (which you denied them doing,) you all of the sudden changed your story and said it wasn't outlandish based on certain polls even though the OP video does not talk about Texas/SC polls. That is a blatant contradiction. Keep squirming, retard.

So you are wildly speculating that them flipping Texas/SC and thinking "things could get crazy" was because of polls related to the two, even though they state no such thing. Is that your position?

5:35 mark of the video, "States that could get crazy" and then talks about SC and Texas. Yes, even though they don't state the polls my position was they knew about them.

You're still not making any sense. When you called their opinion shit, the context of the conversation was what they were doing at the time. You said it was a shitty opinion to have, then when you later figured out that they were lying by definition (which you denied them doing,) you all of the sudden changed your story and said it wasn't outlandish based on certain polls even though the OP video does not talk about Texas/SC polls. That is a blatant contradiction. Keep squirming, retard.

Yes it was a shitty analysis from the start, but it was not so outlandish that is rises to the levels you have described it. It was also not a lie in any definition of the word. This is not a contradiction unless you have the mental capacity of a dog.

5:35 mark of the video, "States that could get crazy" and then talks about SC and Texas. Yes, even though they don't state the polls my position was they knew about them.

So they were talking about polls for those two states even though they make no mention of them. At first I thought you were just a compulsive liar, but you're unironically eating up what the MSM tells you. Completely brainwashed.

Yes it was a shitty analysis from the start, but it was not so outlandish that is rises to the levels you have described it.

What did I describe it as? I said it wasn't a truthful statement, and it wasn't. You were actually more harsh about it before you completely flip flopped on it, calling it a "shit opinion." You then stood up for what they were saying. This is embarrassing.

It was also not a lie in any definition of the word. This is not a contradiction unless you have the mental capacity of a dog.

>it's a shit opinion
>it's not that hard to see their point of view

Yes, it most certainly was a contradiction lmao

So they were talking about polls for those two states even though they make no mention of them. At first I thought you were just a compulsive liar, but you're unironically eating up what the MSM tells you. Completely brainwashed.

Not talking about polls, but taking them into account. This is painful at this point. Yes, I'm eating up what the MSM is telling me while calling this analysis shitty...now that makes total sense.

What did I describe it as? I said it wasn't a truthful statement, and it wasn't. You were actually more harsh about it before you completely flip flopped on it, calling it a "shit opinion." You then stood up for what they were saying. This is embarrassing.

Again, confusing fact and opinion. We are right back to the start.

>it's a shit opinion
>it's not that hard to see their point of view

Yes, it most certainly was a contradiction lmao

Wow, you are an idiot. How can you not understand that an opinion can be shitty, but still be able to see were someone is coming from to get that opinion? You are really dumb or simply not honest enough to admit your flawed thinking.

Not talking about polls, but taking them into account. This is painful at this point. Yes, I'm eating up what the MSM is telling me while calling this analysis shitty...now that makes total sense.

You're eating up what the MSM tells you because the video is obviously a ridiculous false narrative being built up. It's basically brainwashing, and it worked on you. Keep eating up that fake news. They didn't mention polls at the end, you're just giving them the benefit of the doubt because you've been caught in multiple lies and have spiraled out of control.

Again, confusing fact and opinion. We are right back to the start

Wrong again. Saying the two states could get competitive was an intentionally false statement.

Wow, you are an idiot. How can you not understand that an opinion can be shitty, but still be able to see were someone is coming from to get that opinion? You are really dumb or simply not honest enough to admit your flawed thinking.

Shit opinion, but not outlandish by any means!

<36>

You're eating up what the MSM tells you because the video is obviously a ridiculous false narrative being built up. It's basically brainwashing, and it worked on you. Keep eating up that fake news. They didn't mention polls at the end, you're just giving them the benefit of the doubt because you've been caught in multiple lies and have spiraled out of control.

Yes, I believe everything the MSM tells me, even when the MSM tells me competing ideas...somehow.

You talk about brainwashing and the MSM is funny since you seem to thing the MSM is some monolith always has the same stories and slants. Of course any new outlets you watch are not part of the MSM and any news you don't agree with is fake. Such a simpleton.

Wrong again. Saying the two states could get competitive was an intentionally false statement.

When you have polls with a small margin from those states that idea is not intentionally false.

Shit opinion, but not outlandish by any means!

Yes, because different words means different things.

Yes, I believe everything the MSM tells me, even when the MSM tells me competing ideas...somehow.

You talk about brainwashing and the MSM is funny since you seem to thing the MSM is some monolith always has the same stories and slants. Of course any new outlets you watch are not part of the MSM and any news you don't agree with is fake. Such a simpleton.

...What are you even talking about? You just went off on some random tangent out of nowhere. I don't even have a TV and don't watch Fox or really any news outlet other than small snippets that get posted on YT. Even then, I barely watch that stuff. But that isn't what were talking about. You leaped to the defense of a fake news video and now you're paying for it. You also don't really have room to call anyone a simpleton after your embarrassing display in this thread. No wonder so many people in this subforum think you're a fucking idiot.

You are on record as saying disinformation is not fake news. False narratives are not fake news. Lies and dishonesty are not fake news. You took it a step further and gave them some credit on their behalf. "Oh, they didn't make any mention of polls in regards to the most Republican states imaginable being competitive, but it MUST be what they meant!" You are exactly the kind of fucktard the MSM targets. Eat it up, you tranny fucking degenerate.

When you have polls with a small margin from those states that idea is not intentionally false.

But it is when you don't REFERENCE THE POLLS. They also instead say the states could get competitive but don't take into account states where Trump was close. It was dishonest fake news and you ate it up like the good little puppet you are.

Yes, because different words means different things.

Normal human beings don't refer to things as "shit" and then try to justify it as not being outlandish, yes. You're a moron.

m52nickerson = OBVIOUSLY a paid shill, no sane person would defend this shit for 8 pages

Not fake new...just a bad prediction.

Hahaha.

You know all about bad predictions pal. (wikileaks thanks you for your $$)

No one can say M52Nickerson doesn’t pay up. He is a rarity...a lib that keeps his word

...What are you even talking about? You just went off on some random tangent out of nowhere. I don't even have a TV and don't watch Fox or really any news outlet other than small snippets that get posted on YT. Even then, I barely watch that stuff. But that isn't what were talking about. You leaped to the defense of a fake news video and now you're paying for it. You also don't really have room to call anyone a simpleton after your embarrassing display in this thread. No wonder so many people in this subforum think you're a fucking idiot.

You are on record as saying disinformation is not fake news. False narratives are not fake news. Lies and dishonesty are not fake news. You took it a step further and gave them some credit on their behalf. "Oh, they didn't make any mention of polls in regards to the most Republican states imaginable being competitive, but it MUST be what they meant!" You are exactly the kind of fucktard the MSM targets. Eat it up, you tranny fucking degenerate.

Good start, admitting that you don't even stay informed. What do you think that is a badge of honor. Not to mention if you don't watch news how are you even in a position to comment on the media? Guess what you aren't.

As far a what people on this forum think, don't care. There are a lot of uninformed people here, you now admitting you are one of them.

Nothing in that video was disinformation, or a lie. It was a flawed analysis which happens all the damn time, on both sides of the isle. This is far different then reporting on things that never happened, which is what fake news really is.

But it is when you don't REFERENCE THE POLLS. They also instead say the states could get competitive but not take into account states where Trump was close. It was dishonest fake news and you ate it up like the good little puppet you are.

Go watch the video again. The whole clip is talking about polls and the way they were moving at the time. Guess what, they were not in Trumps direction. So the assumption being made was that states close for Trump would continue to move in the direction of Clinton. Go look at the poll histories, there are a few time the polls, pretty much all of them, move in the direction of on candidate of the other.

Normal human beings don't refer to things as "shit" and then try to justify it as not being outlandish, yes. You're a moron.

Then normal humans are idiots who can understand any type of nuance. Of course a lot of people can, its really just you.

m52nickerson = OBVIOUSLY a paid shill, no sane person would defend this shit for 8 pages

What did you just pick up your copy of arguing on the internet for morons? Yes, anyone that disagrees with you is obviously a paid shill.

Back