FakeNewsThrowback: MSNBC goes full retard, predicts 363-175 for Hillary, possibility of 84 for DJT

Good start, admitting that you don't even stay informed. What do you think that is a badge of honor. Not to mention if you don't watch news how are you even in a position to comment on the media? Guess what you aren't.

>the MSM/TV is the only way to stay informed

Hahahahaha

Thank you for reinforcing what everyone here already thinks

As far a what people on this forum think, don't care. There are a lot of uninformed people here, you now admitting you are one of them.

Yes that must be why everyone thinks you're absolutely retarded, it's them not you :^)

Nothing in that video was disinformation, or a lie. It was a flawed analysis which happens all the damn time, on both sides of the isle. This is far different then reporting on things that never happened, which is what fake news really is.

Nothing in the video was disinformation? Saying Texas/SC could be competitive but not taking into account states Trump was close in isn't disinformation?

Go watch the video again. The whole clip is talking about polls and the way they were moving at the time. Guess what, they were not in Trumps direction. So the assumption being made was that states close for Trump would continue to move in the direction of Clinton. Go look at the poll histories, there are a few time the polls, pretty much all of them, move in the direction of on candidate of the other.

I watched the video. They specifically point to polls for other states (and still do it in a dishonest, pro-Hillary manner) but don't do so for Texas/SC. Since you're a puppet you automatically assume they must be talking about polls for Texas/SC when they do no such thing. They lured you in and you bought it hook, line, and sinker. You also fuck trannies.

Then normal humans are idiots who can understand any type of nuance. Of course a lot of people can, its really just you.

Usually (99.9% of the time, except for fucktards like you) when people refer to something as "shit," it's the lowest common denominator for something. It doesn't get much worse than a stinking pile of festering excrement. Unless we talk to you, in which case something that is a "shit" opinion is actually not that bad after all. You also keep ignoring the fact that the context of the conversation was about the prediction at the present time because you got caught in a total lie. Their opinion at the time couldn't have possibly been "shit" if they have evidence to back it up. Granted they never show or talk about any of that evidence, but you assured everyone the MSM knows what they were doing.

>the MSM/TV is the only way to stay informed

Hahahahaha

Thank you for reinforcing what everyone here already thinks

Yes that must be why everyone thinks you're absolutely retarded, it's them not you :^)

Nothing in the video was disinformation? Saying Texas/SC could be competitive but not taking into account states Trump was close in isn't disinformation?

I watched the video. They specifically point to polls for other states (and still do it in a dishonest, pro-Hillary manner) but don't do so for Texas/SC. Since you're a puppet you automatically assume they must be talking about polls for Texas/SC when they do no such thing. They lured you in and you bought it hook, line, and sinker. You also fuck trannies.

Usually (99.9% of the time, except for fucktards like you) when people refer to something as "shit," it's the lowest common denominator for something. It doesn't get much worse than a stinking pile of festering excrement. Unless we talk to you, in which case something that is a "shit" opinion is actually not that bad after all. You also keep ignoring the fact that the context of the conversation was about the prediction at the present time because you got caught in a total lie. Their opinion at the time couldn't have possibly been "shit" if they have evidence to back it up. Granted they never show or talk about any of that evidence, but you assured everyone the MSM knows what they were doing.

I listen and read a lot of different news sources both mainstream and not. Yes, that makes me more informed.

You keep saying the same things over and over, it's like arguing with a book. An opinion can be shit even with evidence to back it up. In this case the analysis was shit because it ignored that polls almost always tighten up at the end, and throughout a campaign polls, if charted, tend to look like a sine wave. Meaning while the polls and the trend in the polls pointed to Clinton continuing to build a lead it did not take into account those treads very rarely hold.

Now notice I said "very rarely". Which means there is always chance it would, very small, but possible. That is why the analysis was shit, but not outlandish.

I listen and read a lot of different news sources both mainstream and not. Yes, that makes me more informed.

<36>

Me not watching MSM and TV often makes me uninformed. Confirmed MSM puppet.

An opinion can be shit even with evidence to back it up.

<36>

In this case the analysis was shit because it ignored that polls almost always tighten up at the end, and throughout a campaign polls, if charted, tend to look like a sine wave. Meaning while the polls and the trend in the polls pointed to Clinton continuing to build a lead it did not take into account those treads very rarely hold.

Now notice I said "very rarely". Which means there is always chance it would, very small, but possible. That is why the analysis was shit, but not outlandish.

So the analysis completely ignored multiple variables, was admittedly slanted and dishonest but still isn't fake news. Noted.

And altogether humiliating and embarrassing display by you which will live in WR infamy. I look forward to annoyingly bringing it up every time I see you post.

@m52nickerson

So the OP video wasn't disinformation, yet you just said they ignored multiple variables and earlier admitted they were bias.

How exactly does that work? What mental gymnastics will you use this time around?

Me not watching MSM and TV often makes me uninformed. Confirmed MSM puppet.

No, getting your information mainly from YT makes you less informed. Taking in information for less sources in not a good thing.

So the analysis completely ignored multiple variables, was admittedly slanted and dishonest but still isn't fake news. Noted.

And altogether humiliating and embarrassing display by you which will live in WR infamy. I look forward to annoyingly bringing it up every time I see you post.

It was not dishonest and not really slanted. You failed to digest and understand what I posted, which is not surprising.

No, getting your information mainly from YT makes you less informed. Taking in information for less sources in not a good thing

You can't read. I never said I mainly get my information from YT, I said I don't watch Fox and other outlets like that unless there are small snippets posted online.

It was not dishonest and not really slanted. You failed to digest and understand what I posted, which is not surprising.

Not really slanted

Meanwhile you admit msnbc is slanted

It is a legit news source, slanted, but legit.

@m52nickerson

So the OP video wasn't disinformation, yet you just said they ignored multiple variables and earlier admitted they were bias.

How exactly does that work? What mental gymnastics will you use this time around?

You are a retard.

Yes, it failed to take somethings into account, which made it a shitty analysis. However that points to the person doing the analysis not being very good or thinking that this election would not follow normal trends. That is not disinformation, it was one person's opinion. Disinformation would be claiming that Trump was dropping out of the race because the lizard people told him to, and presenting that as new, as facts.

You continue to limp reporting facts and news in with analysis and opinions of people of what will happen. Seems a lot of people can't separate the two. One fairly easy way to know the difference is if you are talking about things that happened in the past and things that could happen in the future. Events that happened is new/facts.

Really this is basic level stuff you need to be able to do if you want any chance in understanding what you are watching, and being able to break down information from any source.

You can't read. I never said I mainly get my information from YT, I said I don't watch Fox and other outlets like that unless there are small snippets posted online.

Then please enlighten me on where you are getting your information.

Not really slanted

Meanwhile you admit msnbc is slanted

Yes, MSNBC is slanted, yet that little bit was not wholly so. See there is a difference between a whole network and a single segment.

You are a retard.

Yes, it failed to take somethings into account, which made it a shitty analysis. However that points to the person doing the analysis not being very good or thinking that this election would not follow normal trends. That is not disinformation, it was one person's opinion. Disinformation would be claiming that Trump was dropping out of the race because the lizard people told him to, and presenting that as new, as facts.

You continue to limp reporting facts and news in with analysis and opinions of people of what will happen. Seems a lot of people can't separate the two. One fairly easy way to know the difference is if you are talking about things that happened in the past and things that could happen in the future. Events that happened is new/facts.

Really this is basic level stuff you need to be able to do if you want any chance in understanding what you are watching, and being able to break down information from any source.

Unsurprisingly you have absolutely no idea what disinformation is. Much like you being completely unable to understand the definition of lie, you don't know what disinformation is.

"Disinformation (Russian: dezinformatsiya and dezinformatsia) is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target audiences."

Disinformation isn't just talking about lizard people. The video in the OP link was misleading. They pulled it off on you to fucking perfection, for example. A state being 5 points apart is competitive while Trump being close to Hillary in other states was ignored. That is disinformation. Making it seem like Trump getting 84 was in the realm of possibility is misleading. Manipulating poll numbers in a pro-Hillary manner and then inexplicably flipping Texas/SC without talking about the polls is misleading. I mean, look at what it did to you. You bought it hook, line and sinker like the oblivious retard you are.

You've now been caught in at least 2 lies. You state their opinion was shit, then argued for it after coming to the realization that what they were doing was by definition lying. You were also called out for thinking MSNBC is a legit news source, and state "it's slanted, but legit." Later you state this video wasn't slanted. So a slanted news source releasing a video where Trump gets 84 points is not slanted. Noted.

So just to sum up, you literally have no idea what the definition of "disinformation is," an admittedly slanted news source released a video that wasn't slanted, and disinformation/lying/ignoring multiple variables/being slanted/painting a false narrative is not fake news.

Holy shit. I've never seen anyone make themselves look stupid to this extent in my life. No fucking exaggeration there either.

Then please enlighten me on where you are getting your information.

Yes, MSNBC is slanted, yet that little bit was not wholly so. See there is a difference between a whole network and a single segment.

<36><36><36><36><36><36>

The admittedly SLANTED MSNBC news released a segment with "shit" opinions and ignoring important factors in a video making Hillary seem like she was about to absolutely annihilate Trump, but it wasn't slanted in this case

EMBARRASSING

Well, apparently libs interpreted that kind of reporting as Bobblehead having it locked up and than she got shellacked. They actually affected public perception because of the way they reported polls, which aren't meant to be taken at face value.

Unsurprisingly you have absolutely no idea what disinformation is. Much like you being completely unable to understand the definition of lie, you don't know what disinformation is.

"Disinformation (Russian: dezinformatsiya and dezinformatsia) is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target audiences."

Disinformation isn't just talking about lizard people. The video in the OP link was misleading. They pulled it off on you to fucking perfection, for example. A state being 5 points apart is competitive while Trump being close to Hillary in other states was ignored. That is disinformation. Making it seem like Trump getting 84 was in the realm of possibility is misleading. Manipulating poll numbers in a pro-Hillary manner and then inexplicably flipping Texas/SC without talking about the polls is misleading. I mean, look at what it did to you. You bought it hook, line and sinker like the oblivious retard you are.

You've now been caught in at least 2 lies. You state their opinion was shit, then argued for it after coming to the realization that what they were doing was by definition lying. You were also called out for thinking MSNBC is a legit news source, and state "it's slanted, but legit." Later you state this video wasn't slanted. So a slanted news source releasing a video where Trump gets 84 points is not slanted. Noted.

So just to sum up, you literally have no idea what the definition of "disinformation is," an admittedly slanted news source released a video that wasn't slanted, and disinformation/lying/ignoring multiple variables/being slanted/painting a false narrative is not fake news.

Holy shit. I've never seen anyone make themselves look stupid to this extent in my life. No fucking exaggeration there either.

Arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon. Enjoy your ignorance. Again you are simply making that same failed and lying arguments.

Lyin' News Networks before election:

"Hillary Clinton is running an issue based campaign with a very clear message."

Lyin' News Networks after monumental shit kicking:

"Hillary lost because she had no clear message."

Just another example of how the media tried to form narrative before the election, even though they knew they were full of shit.

Arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon. Enjoy your ignorance. Again you are simply making that same failed and lying arguments.

Thank you for your admission of defeat

"MSNBC news is slanted and released a shitty prediction video where they ignored multiple important factors and states Trump was doing fine in, and made it seem like Trump might have only gotten 84 electoral votes, but it wasn't slanted"

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

Come back when you learn the definition of disinformation you absolute fucking troglodyte.

Thank you for your admission of defeat

"MSNBC news is slanted and released a shitty prediction video where they ignored multiple important factors and states Trump was doing fine in, and made it seem like Trump might have only gotten 84 electoral votes, but it wasn't slanted"

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

Come back when you learn the definition of disinformation you absolute fucking troglodyte.

Calming a win and posting an increasing amount of laughing head does not make it so...just sad. Goodbye.

Does disinformation, bias, and basically any kind of pushing of a false narrative count as fake news?
It depends if the said disinformation, bias and false narrative qualify as news. If it's just some douchebag's opinion then it's an opinion. If it's reporting an event or providing new information that is news. Fake news is simply made up shit. You can actually have bias in solid reporting, although, the best news limit bias to the best of their ability.

BTW, MSNBC programming is exclusively opinion shows. It's amazing how many people can't distinguish news from opinion. Fox has both news and opinion shows but I bet people think Bill O'Reilly and the like is news.

Back