Fact: Anderson Silva has the best highlights in MMA history (video)

A lot of fucking clueless morons think their opinions are facts.

He has a crazy hl reel, but you could make a case for many fighters, a fact that many fanboys love to ignore.

How are you not a cheat nut-hugger when you have a cheater in your sig ? We need to be coherent here ...

Screen_Shot_2017_10_30_at_12.42.41_PM.0.png
Comparing not making weight by ONE pound to steroids? Bwhahaha! If you wanna talk cheating outside of PED's, let's talk Anderson Silva greasing MULTIPLE times while grabbing shorts and Jon Jones admitting it's his game plan to poke his opponents in the eyes every fight.

Pound or no pound, DC mauls Rumble every time.

Great fighter with awesome finishes, I think Jones would be the only one close in UFC, it sucks both of their legacies were tarnished. I miss the aura the Spider used to come out with, haven't seen the same since. Fedor and Wand had it in Pride as well.

The reem's highlight reel is pretty incredible too.

even his losses were amazing highlight reals.

the clown ko
the leg break
the spinnarooni leglock

even his losses were amazing highlight reals.

the clown ko
the leg break
the spinnarooni leglock

The leg break was so sad and disappointing as fuck I felt awful. It was extremely hard to watch that shit live. :(

I don’t get the Anderson hate.

The Sonnen-Silva feud is one of the most entertaining in mma history.

It’s clear after several suspensions and failed drug tests peds used to be very common in mma and ufc.

“PED cheat” - Vitor AV

<[analyzed}>

I love Belfort. The difference is, I've acknowledged my issues with Belforts PED issues for years on here. There are multiple posts where I address my disappointment in it. However, Im not going around calling him GOAT. PED's cant be an issue for GOAT status, which exempts AS and JBJ.

The difference is, I've acknowledged my issues with Belforts PED issues for years on here. There are multiple posts where I address my disappointment in it. However, Im not going around calling him GOAT. PED's cant be an issue for GOAT status, which exempts AS and JBJ.

They’re all on PEDs, bud. <seedat>

I don’t get the Anderson hate.

I won't speak for others, but for me- it was the repeated clowning of opponents and disrespect to the fans.
The roid thing was funny for some time because it DQed him from GOAT discussion (never thought he was GOAT anyways), but honestly it is not a big part of it. I assume 90% roid anyways.

I must have replayed the Weidman KO a hundred times- it was just so poetic that he was laid out while acting like a jackass.

Years into his losses, roid popping, and general humbling I don't even hate the guy anymore, and even miss what excitement he brought. One of the top legends for sure.

Obviosly it is the greatest highlight reel in UFC history. That is also one of the reasons Anderson is no 2 in the goat discussion.

He sure is a really special fighter with an incredible career. I still don't see anyone at MW that could beat the Anderson we saw 10 years ago.

At 6:20 he Stockton slapped Forest
That was a spider slap. Stockton bit the whole thing.

Only difference was Anderson used it to signal to his prey that it was close to the point in the fight where he inevitably shuts them off. Probably suddenly.

The greatest

Reason why guys like Jones and Adesanya idolize him

Back