Fabricio Werdum: Covington’s A ‘Bitch’ For Running To Cops

The little guy should poke the bear if he planned to run to the cops when he realized he was out matched. That's the issue. Werdum wasn't just being a bully
We are not in hightschool, but amongs grown-ups. Colby was stupid for poking the bear, yes. That said how far does that allow the bear to respond. Those words give a green light for Werdum to want to punch him, throw a boomerang, throw a nife, shoot him with a gun, a bazooka. Where do we trace the line.
That said, I myself would have not called the cops unless seriously injured.

We are not in hightschool, but amongs grown-ups. Colby was stupid for poking the bear, yes. That said how far does that allow the bear to respond. Those words give a green light for Werdum to want to punch him, throw a boomerang, throw a nife, shoot him with a gun, a bazooka. Where do we trace the line.
That said, I myself would have not called the cops unless seriously injured.
I draw the line between a toy plastic boomerang and a knife or a gun, theres a pretty clear fucking line lol. Bazooka what the fuck is wrong with you lol. Colby tried an approach that wasn't suited for him hes fake as fuck and he ran to the cops after, career suicide the guys done man

Definitely a bitch, Colby wasn't even hurt or injured. It's like a shit talker in high school running to the teachers or the principal the second someone stands up to them. Werdum is right.

Again, he didn't aim that at werdum. Even if he did, you don't assault people for words.

If people insult America l, should all Americans be able to kick their ass? It's like I'm interacting with kids.

We were talking about logic.
If a Russian says "all americans are stupid" he is including Cody. I'm not judging merits here, just logic.
It seems that I am the one interacting with kids with no clue about how logic works...

On the topic, Werdum said Colby called him an animal in Australia. I don't know if he is saying the truth or lying but, IF he is telling the truth, Colby aimed Werdum.

If.

None of us were there I'd assume.

If you have to resort to physicality of any sort just because someone is insulting you and you're weak enough to let that affect you then you've lost the battle of wits by submission. Werdum is just being salty for being outsmarted by an idiot.

Colby is just coming with child level stuff so no one should be insecure enough to care what he says. Better to laugh at him for the clown that he is. Or better yet, just ignore him so he doesn't get any of the attention that he so desperately seeks.

I'm with Werdum. MMA doesn't have room for 'fraidy cats

rDK5riF.gif

If you have to resort to physicality of any sort just because someone is insulting you and you're weak enough to let that affect you then you've lost the battle of wits by submission. Werdum is just being salty for being outsmarted by an idiot.

Colby is just coming with child level stuff so no one should be insecure enough to care what he says. Better to laugh at him for the clown that he is. Or better yet, just ignore him so he doesn't get any of the attention that he so desperately seeks.

.... or maybe Werdum should take a page from Colby's playbook and slap him like a bitch and throw a boomerang at him.

Werdum's been in a helluva lot of headlines since so it's obviously got him a lot of publicity. And since the vast majority of people are on his side it's actually good headlines for him.

funny that werdum always attack smaller fighter. Take somone your own side you big pussy

Back