Fabricio Werdum: Covington’s A ‘Bitch’ For Running To Cops

The little guy should poke the bear if he planned to run to the cops when he realized he was out matched. That's the issue. Werdum wasn't just being a bully
He didn't poke the bear. The butthurt bear got upset at comments that weren't even aimed at him. Werdum used that as an excuse to be a bully.

6519.png

Even Ghandi thinks you're a pussy.
You don't even understand the quote or context. You're doubling down on stupid.

He did address Werdum. Lol did you think Werdum started shit because of the media comments? It started because Werdum was walking by and Colby started talking shit.
Right after Colby made the comments, Werdum said he was going to smack him.
You're pretty dense.

When Werdum called Ferg ''maricon'' he was punished...let's see what happens with Convington who called him a fa-g-got
Nothing. THe guy hit him with a fuckin boomerang. Your allowed to say it then.

L
He didn't poke the bear. The butthurt bear got upset at comments that weren't even aimed at him. Werdum used that as an excuse to be a bully.
Lol ok snowflake. It' embarrassing anyone can try and find a way to defend colby here.

Sherdog is funny.

So, if you're 6'5 heavyweight you can go ahead and smack a much much smaller dude. The smaller guy cannot beat up the larger man, so he should just fucking take it. If he calls the cops, he's a pussy. Instead, Colby should have gotten an even bigger weapon and attacked hiim with it...am I right?
shouldn't have talked all that shit in the first place. you don't talk shit without the realization that you might get smacked. that's the way the world has always worked until the present. now people say whatever the fuck they want cause they're social media conditioned no fear of reprocussion whining fucking bitches

Colby Magana called all brazilians filthy animals (and we wouldn't be having this conversation if he called only brazilian MMA fans who yell "vai morrer", that would be as good as it gets).
Werdum is brazilian.
Your logic is shit.

Colby Magana called all brazilians filthy animals (and we wouldn't be having this conversation if he called only brazilian MMA fans who yell "vai morrer", that would be as good as it gets).
Werdum is brazilian.
Your logic is shit.
Again, he didn't aim that at werdum. Even if he did, you don't assault people for words.

If people insult America l, should all Americans be able to kick their ass? It's like I'm interacting with kids.

I'm not defending him, I'm pointing out your shitty logic.
As others have pointed out you make zero sense man. Your a colby fan I get it. He fucked up here. Went full retard and when it was time to back it up he called the cops. It was a douche move. Goes with your douche comments on this thread tho

So Colby and Werdum exchange words, Werdum strikes Colby in the face, Colby throws a low kick which is blocked, then as people break it up Werdum whips his 5lb 'gift' at Colby's head. Is that about right?

Boondoggle is being a bitch.

lol some of you people are so stupid. praising a guy that attacked someone over stupid comments.
I dont agree with assault. But these are fighters and colby was talking tough. If someone else went to the cops, thats one thing. But it was colby. I would have no issues going to the cops if i saw some low life mugging a lady or assaulting someone for no reason. But i have been punched before unprovoked and didnt bother calling the cops. It just seems like its colbys only move.

I hope people watch the interview, because this whole bit was way more light hearted than this text makes it seem.

Werdum was all jokes the entire time, as was the rest if the room.
Link?

Right after Colby made the comments, Werdum said he was going to smack him.
You're pretty dense.

Colby called Werdum a filthy animal to his face and then got smacked. Best to get the story straight if you're going to comment on it

Werdouche is a bigger bitch for physically assaulting a guy half his size over ‘words’. And then there’s the Ferguson incident. I guess “animals” cannot control themselves.

The idea you can beat up a much smaller man because of words is more ridiculous. I've had much smaller men and women talk shit to me before and I haven't beaten any of them up. My ego isn't that fragile.

And Colby didn't address Werdum. Werdum just took the butthurt.
Finally someone making sense!

Back