Fabricio Werdum: Covington’s A ‘Bitch’ For Running To Cops

Dude all sherdoggers are badass didn't you know that? Wed all be ufc heavyweight champ if we could cut down to the 265 weight limit but being a foot taller than Stefan strive and over 400lb ripped it's not possible. Fucking Manlet division anyway.

lol some of you people are so stupid. praising a guy that attacked someone over stupid comments.

Yeah I can't say Werdum is wrong here... I just can't. You're a fighter time to act like one.

Sounds like victim intimidation, hopefully the judge hears about this

Coby started insulting a nation, got bottles and garbage thrown at him, got scared for his life and went hiding. Cops protected him. Now he started insulting a fighter, had a boomerang thrown at him and got scared for his life. Cops protected him. Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash, so yes, he is a bitch, and that is probably how 99% of the roster thinks of him. Dana should have him exclusively on the Brazil cards.

hes-right-you-know.jpg
<28>
i know..
fuck colbi cuntington bitch rat ass

lol some of you people are so stupid. praising a guy that attacked someone over stupid comments.
I don't think people are praising werdum so much as they are laughing at Covington

Calls another fighter a bitch even though he does that annoying bitch face every chance he gets and thinks it's funny. Hard to like a guy that does a f*cking face like that.

Sherdog is funny.

So, if you're 6'5 heavyweight you can go ahead and smack a much much smaller dude. The smaller guy cannot beat up the larger man, so he should just fucking take it. If he calls the cops, he's a pussy. Instead, Colby should have gotten an even bigger weapon and attacked hiim with it...am I right?

Sherdog is funny.

So, if you're 6'5 heavyweight you can go ahead and smack a much much smaller dude. The smaller guy cannot beat up the larger man, so he should just fucking take it. If he calls the cops, he's a pussy. Instead, Colby should have gotten an even bigger weapon and attacked hiim with it...am I right?
He shouldnt have started shit then. This idea of hiding behind diminutive size as an excuse for a big mouth is ridiculous.

He shouldnt have started shit then. This idea of hiding behind diminutive size as an excuse for a big mouth is ridiculous.
The idea you can beat up a much smaller man because of words is more ridiculous. I've had much smaller men and women talk shit to me before and I haven't beaten any of them up. My ego isn't that fragile.

And Colby didn't address Werdum. Werdum just took the butthurt.

The idea you can beat up a much smaller man because of words is more ridiculous. I've had much smaller men and women talk shit to me before and I haven't beaten any of them up. My ego isn't that fragile.

He did address Werdum. Lol did you think Werdum started shit because of the media comments? It started because Werdum was walking by and Colby started talking shit.

6519.png

Even Ghandi thinks you're a pussy.

So you're telling us you beat up your ex girlfriend and don't understand why she went to the cops bc it was he fault for pissing you off in the first place?
Yes. I don't know this guys situation but she' clearly a whore

Sherdog is funny.

The little guy should poke the bear if he planned to run to the cops when he realized he was out matched. That's the issue. Werdum wasn't just being a bully

Back