Fabricio 'Vai Cavalo' Werdum showcasing lighting-fast hands and feet! Overeem could be in trouble!

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

wow-thats-fast-system-mechanic.jpg

That´s just training I know, but he´d never be able to get in that range to use those kinda punches... well, not before eating a shit load of kicks and knees from Reem.

That´s just training I know, but he´d never be able to get in that range to use those kinda punches... well, not before eating a shit load of kicks and knees from Reem.

And this was against UBEReem at the height of his uberness.

vrsj2u.gif

34xrlmp.gif

Reem should handle him just fine.

Werdum's striking practically falls apart when he doesn't have his 1-2 switch kick.

No idea how this will play out. But as a huge Reem fan I could def see Werdum touching his chin.

I hope he beats overeem, but show me a ufc fighter in a vid who DOESN'T look fast on pad work.

I want Werdum to beat Overeem; however I can't pick him to win it. I think Werdum will go down from a body kick/knee.

Impossible to be particularly confident in a fight like this. Overeem can beat anyone but can also go down very suddenly. I have him as a favorite.

Anybody can get good at hitting mitts and pads. It is just choreographed ballerina with no thought process.

Before UFC211, Cigano thought his boxing could hang with Anthony Joshua, until he woke up from a Stipe Miocic induced coma.

Normally I wish for Overeem to be brutally knocked out. But after what happened to Tim Hague, I don't wanna see it anymore. Overeem has been KO'D a lot.

Win or lose, Doom will be the only man to have fought all 3 versions of Reem.

Kinda wish the rubber match to their epic trilogy that spans 3 orgs would be for the title, but oh well.

Econoreem is the worst matchup of all the Reems for Werdum. But if he lands a knee like it will be FinishedReem.

Back