Explosions at Brussels Central Station (suspect with suicide belt neutralized, no casualties)

Probably one of those people I keep hearing about just trying to find a home. #worldrefugeeday

Probably one of those people I keep hearing about just trying to find a home. #worldrefugeeday

Disagree. Most terrorist attacks have been home grown. If I was a betting man, I'd probably wager that he was a citizen.

Is normal to be carrying explosive belts for personal protection.

DCyVHAzXsAEt5R5.jpg

This is part and parcel of city life.

Shame the police killed him. That means he won.

Disagree. Most terrorist attacks have been home grown. If I was a betting man, I'd probably wager that he was a citizen.

By "home grown" you mean a north african/middle easterner born in the West?

Refugees are disproportionately represented in terrorism and crime in general in Europe

I'm just going to keep copy and pasting this exact same thing until retards stop sticking up for refugees

Refugees are disproportionately represented in terrorism and crime in general in Europe

I'm just going to keep copy and pasting this exact same thing until retards stop sticking up for refugees

Wires around himself and a briefcase?
It was probably just a clock. What a bunch of fucking bigots.

Is normal to be carrying explosive belts for personal protection.

maybe he just needed to keep his pants up and took the wrong belt because he was in a hurry.

Leftists, tell me again how taking in refugees and having the diversity of Islam is benefiting societies?

By "home grown" you mean a north african/middle easterner born in the West?

By "home grown" he actually means Islamists that constantly travel back and forth from the Middle East to Europe and who's parents were Libyan refugees with extremist ties

Nothing wrong with refugees, nothing to see here. Islam is a religion of peace. Don't forget what Timothy McVeigh did in 1995

No one is sticking up for refugees. I believe you misunderstood my post. Statistically speaking, the chances of the perpetrator being a refugee are less than him being a person having grown up in the west. That doesn't exclude the possibility.

Back