Explosions at Brussels Central Station (suspect with suicide belt neutralized, no casualties)

Its because of attacks like this that arseholes like the Welsh guy in the van end up going solo and carrying out stupid evil acts.

The governments of European countries aren't doing anywhere near enough to shut down the issue. Nearly every time one of these attacks are carried out we find out in the coming weeks the suspect was known to the terror police, travelled to X country multiple times and was generally a cause for concern. Everyone on list of concern should be imprisoned, deported or monitored with tracking like a tag ect.

Once people are satisfied with the intelligence forces and anti terrorist police are doing their jobs hopefully the only thing we hear about is a failed attempt by a rookie like this guy. Glad the cunts dead.

Well, that's the fucking point isn't it ?

In regards to your apples and oranges analogy it's funny how you assume that most of those who fled their countries are bad apples but most of those who stayed are good apples. How convenient!

In regards to the minority myth, it is true that those carrying out violent attacks are a minority but according to intelligence agencies that minority is between 15% and 25% meaning between 150 million and 350 million. That's a pretty big minority if you ask me. That's more or less the size of the Russian population and the size of the American population.

But even more worrying and why I said the minority thing was a myth, it has been shown time and time again that even so called moderate Muslims hold deeply radical beliefs. And not just in Muslim countries either. Just take a look at the polls carried out in the UK.

So all this "minority talk" is just a waste of time and is usually apologist rethoric. Of course not all Muslims are terrible people who want to wage jihad, but enough of them are for us to be severely concerned.

Islam is cancer.

I didn't assume anything in my apples and oranges explanation. It's just a simple explanation for why small percentages of an overall group can have disproportionate per capita percentages, and why it's of limited use as a determination for expectations. Anything you imagined about people staying vs people leaving is just that, imagination.

Did you really just say that 150 million to 350 million Muslims are committing violent acts? You realize how absurd that sounds? That's over twice as many total dead from WW2. If that were true, the situation would be completely different.

I've never said there's no cause for any concern at all. There's plenty of cause for concern, but damning an entire group for a minority percentages actions is absurd. Any idea of a Muslim based travel ban is absurd. Any idea of banning or stopping people from having unpopular opinions and beliefs is also absurd. I guess I value our Constitutional right to free speech. That means even assholes get an opinion as long as they don't act on it. We give Nazis and racists a voice in this nation, so assholes in Islam get one too until they decide to act on it.

I didn't assume anything in my apples and oranges explanation. It's just a simple explanation for why small percentages of an overall group can have disproportionate per capita percentages.

It's a disingenuous explanation.

Did you really just say that 150 million to 350 million Muslims are committing violent acts? You realize how absurd that sounds? That's over twice as many total dead from WW2. If that were true, the situation would be completely different.

I'm gonna say it again:

According to intelligence services around the world, it is estimated that between 15% and 25% of Muslims are 'extremists'.
Whether or not this estimate is accurate remains to be seen.
Don't put words in my mouth again.

Also pertinent to this topic:

but damning an entire group for a minority percentages actions is absurd.
And when did I damned all Muslims? Seriously, when?
Are you just ticking boxes off your apologist script?

Any idea of a Muslim based travel ban is absurd.
There has never been any 'Muslim ban'. Trump's ban wasn't a Muslim ban, it didn't even contain the 5 most populous Muslim countries: indonesia, India, Paquistan, Bangladesh and Nigeria. Those 5 countries alone ammount to 750 million Muslims so tell me again how this was a Muslim ban.

And no, a travel ban isn't absurd. It's a sane, reasonable and measured response to what is happening right now and has been happening for quite some time.

You know. I am really going to need someone from the left to explain the thought process behind defending this garbage religion.

You say that Islam is the religion of peace, talk about how your all for gay rights ( i am as well), talk about how your all for womens rights ( I am as well) and talk about everyone having freedom etc ( I am as for this as well), open borders ( i am not for this) .

And yet you defend a religion that is LITERALLY against each and every one of your values.....It LITERALLY makes no sense.

And than they wonder why they can't win any type of election these days.....let me guess blame it on Trump right?

I am sure there already planning the parades in Europe to pretend like this didn't happen. Europe is so fucked its not even funny. Trumps travel ban was all about race right guys???? Nothing to do with common sense. Theres nothing smart about not letting people into the country who your at war with right?? No siree. Trumps racist right?

I mean fuck. Is there any more clearer proof than whats happening in Europe?

in Kill Kill's defense, we DO have dozens to hundreds of refugees/recent ME immigrants that serve as roleplayers and interpreters on our base for training. And we've had zero issues with them AFAIK

Because the original post I quoted said it was it was probably a refugee. I said there's a higher likelihood that he wasn't. KONE lost his shit over that because he thinks I'm sticking up for refugees? Bizarre.

Suicide vest bro, suicide vest. What more do you need to hear. Unless you wanna hear Alluh Akbar (or whatever the fuck) also. But maybe he's not a refugee but a visitor, whatever. Semantics. We know what's up, in the end.

Suicide vest bro, suicide vest. What more do you need to hear. Unless you wanna hear Alluh Akbar (or whatever the fuck) also. But maybe he's not a refugee but a visitor, whatever. Semantics. We know what's up, in the end.
If you hear about a terror attack in Brussels and think "refugee" you are, respectfully, misinformed.

The truth is that Belgium has a very dangerous problem with extremists in and around the Brussels area, mostly people with a Belgian passport but from North African descent.

I don't understand why this makes anyone a "refugee apologist", so silly.

Because the original post I quoted said it was it was probably a refugee. I said there's a higher likelihood that he wasn't. KONE lost his shit over that because he thinks I'm sticking up for refugees? Bizarre.
It's weird, presenting facts makes you an apologist. They're not much different from rabid SJW's. You disagree with any claim and you're an apologist.

I've been called a jihadi because I mentioned Belgium has been bombing Afghanistan for quite a while now, and there's a Belgian military presence. I literally answered someone asking if Belgium has ever bombed a middle eastern country and the guy went berserk, lol. Happens all the time.

If you hear about a terror attack in Brussels and think "refugee" you are, respectfully, misinformed.

The truth is that Belgium has a very dangerous problem with extremists in and around the Brussels area, mostly people with a Belgian passport but from North African descent.

I don't understand why this makes anyone a "refugee apologist", so silly.

How bout "Fundamentalist Islamic Savage"? Sound okay?

Back