Ex UFC fighter Rory Mac wants in on SF HW Grand Prix

Rory isn't a particularly muscular guy, but his bone structure is massive. I saw him next to Chris Weidman in person and they were very similar in size (Rory was probably broader across the shoulders)

The early ufc’s Didn’t have weight classes

A gp should be whoever wants to enter enters

Fedor is one of my all time favorites, but I don't see this being a huge upset. I'd definitely bet on Rory if the odds were on Fedor. He was lit up by Maldonado.

Maldonado is bigger, and probably hits harder than Rory. Tyron Woodley would have a great chance against Fedor, but not Rory.

He could probably beat half of them too.

Love both fighters but I would prefer Fedor losing this one so he can finally go away...This shell/husk of Fedor needs to go.

That and I don't want Fedor knocking Rory's head clean into the next town if he were to connect.

Yea man i see sense after reading yr post. Fedor is just embarassing himself now. I got so much excitement back in the day watching him armbar gigantic freaks, facing off against cro cop and getting slammed by randleman, but since those 3 defeats he had its just been a load of shit. The maldonado sham was just awful, to think we complain about the ufc be corrupt omg

Rory could probably get another new nickname from a win over fedor

No huge HW in that list. Mitrione and Mir could tower him, but thats that.

Would love to see him in that tournament because like usual injuries will happen

A win over TODAYS Fedor means jack shit, but I know its really hard for a lot of people here to understand that

I wonder what these people will say when their idols are over the hill in six or seven years, yet I consider it likely that fairweather casuals such as them won't even be watching by that point.

<36>

There would be a meltdown of epic proportions. Sweet Jesus all I want for xmas is a Rory win over Fedor
at this point in time, John Dodson could beat Fedor.

Back