Ex UFC fighter Rory Mac wants in on SF HW Grand Prix

1. It'll be fun (he said)
2. balls
3. he'll get smashed for sure

If Rory could go in around 190 , he'd be much faster and have way better cardio that any HW. Even at 210 he'd slow down and who knows how he'd be with the extra weight.

This would be cool if it were and open weight class. Then it would be old school size vs technique.

Rory is one hell of a warrior and ain't scared of shit.

Don't know how he can walk with Bass that big

Imagine how salty this place would be if Rory beat Fedor lol

I don't like Fedor's chances against anyone at this point in his career...nobody...everyone on that list, can and will beat him...Unless he goes back to fighting how he once did...wrestling, ground and pound and submission heavy offense...use standup, to only get inside...otherwise...fedor is not going to do well....Rory, might be able to use his speed against guys like mir and big belly roy nelson. mo lawall...might be tougher, but I still think rory can do decent...I think guys like Mitrione and bader...are too big...hit too hard...and also have speed...and bader got the wrestling...not sure about rampage...rory could probably just take down him down over and over...and at this point, probably even beat him on the feet...almost all of those guys are never weres in the ufc..

Only 4 actual HW's in it anyways the rest are MW's and LHW's... so why the hell not.
yeah but he is a WW.
I don't see how this gets sanctioned though, wouldn't everyone involved have to make 205+ ?

Rory probably walks around a good amount shy of 205, I like his attitude though

Rory walks around 200+ out of camp easily. I've seen him in person and thought he looked massive for a WW. If he competed at HW i'd imagine he'd weigh in around 210-220.

Rory walks around 200+ out of camp easily. I've seen him in person and thought he looked massive for a WW. If he competed at HW i'd imagine he'd weigh in around 210-220.

<WellThere>

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/rory...ld-wants-bellator-mma-heavyweight-grand-prix/

“I spoke to Scott Coker about it.” MacDonald said during a recent discussion on Facebook Live. “He said ‘we’ll see how this fight goes against [welterweight champ Douglas] Lima’ and maybe they can use me as an alternate if something comes up.”

When asked if he had any experience training or sparring with heavyweights, MacDonald had this to say:

“Not really, but I’m willing to try and fight them. It will probably be a bit of a problem but I’m up for the challenge.”

I think he would do fairly well, especially with most of them being old.
He'd likely weigh around 190-195.

He'd be wise to keep the fight off the ground at all costs though.

tenor.gif

Holy shit. Just imagine him eating his way to 206lbs. Rory is a true warrior.

Imagine how petrified Fedor will be when he sees the death stare of the red god

6CFB9156-8D35-4B87-A67C-CAEC68936D2F.jpeg

Rory steps into the cage at WW at 200 lbs. The size dif wouldn't be as large as some think.

He still gets smashed though

Back