Ex-UFC fighter Cody East accused of kneeing GF in head, dragging her by her hair, threat to kill son

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This guy has a loooong history of abuse (go look him up). This is an old article but the reason why I bring this up is because this scumbag has a fight lined up with Fight Night Global later this month. I can’t believe this bald fat fucker isn’t in jail.

“East’s girlfriend told Bernalillo County (N.M.) Sheriff deputies that she locked East out of their home after an argument that lasted all day because she feared he would hit her. East broke in through the window, cornered her in the bathroom, kicked her multiple time to both legs, kneed her in the head and slapped her in the chin, the alleged victim said. East also kicked a hole in the wall when he missed her, she said.

East then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward the front door, his girlfriend told police. He told her she was going to leave with him or he was going to kill her son, she said.”

www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2017/1/3/14159562/ex-ufc-fighter-cody-east-accused-of-kneeing-girlfriend-in-head-dragging-her-by-hair

Isn't this dude a child rapist? I'm shocked

FdfuL9t.gif

Damn, I remember when this guy got signed to the UFC, and people named all his offenses then.

sound scummy. put him in a locked room with tank abbot, yoel romero and derrick lewis and teach him a lesson

Isn't he a dog-killer too?

Hopefully the UFC doesn't sign another potential Cody East.

The profession of prize fighting draws some of the biggest dirt bags on the planet, so I'm not surprised.

His brother is a piece of shit also.

This guy has a loooong history of abuse (go look him up). This is an old article but the reason why I bring this up is because this scumbag has a fight lined up with Fight Night Global later this month. I can’t believe this bald fat fucker isn’t in jail.

So what's more of a problem here? That the law didn't live up to your expectations or that someone hires a guy who has a history of problems unrelated to his work?

Isn't he a dog-killer too?
No fuck that!
He has to be stopped.

Woman beaters and pedos I'm unfortunately desensitized to by television and the internet... and my job :(
But not dogs. They were put here to make us happy by living their canine lives for all to see via videos on MSN news. Not this shit. :mad:

Who is this guy, btw?<23>

Whoever he is, time to go. This kind of show does not require an encore. It's neglectful parenting of her kid if she sticks around (let alone herself).

So what's more of a problem here? That the law didn't live up to your expectations or that someone hires a guy who has a history of problems unrelated to his work?
Someone with a history of domestic violence should not be allowed to fight in a cage/ring, just my opinion.

this idiot was in the ufc not so long ago... fuck that scum

Bring him back to the ufc. All he did was get laid out anyway.

Back