Ex-UFC fighter Cody East accused of kneeing GF in head, dragging her by her hair, threat to kill son

I remember this guy.

If all of this crap is true about him, then I'm glad he got fucked up and cut from the UFC.

Someone with a history of domestic violence should not be allowed to fight in a cage/ring, just my opinion.

That's exactly the dude that should be fighting in a cage. It's a job for violent people.

What job should he be allowed?

Well Nick Diaz has not been reprimanded at all by DFW. If DFW thought he could make a few buck off headlining War Machine that card would be made.

He did it.

kobe_bryant_press.jpg

I spy with my little eye...A RAPIST!

She shoulda dated a sherdog beta male... I'm not included in that bunch of course...

It's ok, the UFC is different now. They'd never sign someone known for beating up their GF....

That's exactly the dude that should be fighting in a cage. It's a job for violent people.

What job should he be allowed?
Makes the sport look worse than it already looks and it's pretty obscene that the thing he used to terrorize his ex-girlfriends and kids, is now making him money and fame.

Makes the sport look worse than it already looks...

Maybe to people who aren't inclined to like it anyway. Hard to believe many fight fans want to limit the game to choir boys.

In Belgium you make him sweep the streets for the rest of his life or just live off the dole, while preventing him from putting his past behind him and contributing his skills the best he can?

He's a child rapist. Colour me shocked.

He's just playing a character to sell fights.

he should be beaten and set ablaze on the court steps....

UFC dreams about hiring these types of guys. No shock.

they do?
Can you mention one child rapist that has been in the UFC?
Or that UFC has talked about signing?

Thanks in advance.

No fuck that!
He has to be stopped.

Woman beaters and pedos I'm unfortunately desensitized to by television and the internet... and my job :(
But not dogs. They were put here to make us happy by living their canine lives for all to see via videos on MSN news. Not this shit. :mad:

Who is this guy, btw?<23>

Whoever he is, time to go. This kind of show does not require an encore. It's neglectful parenting of her kid if she sticks around (let alone herself).

you say dogs, I say cats

What a piece of shit, can't believe he even gets work. I'll never support any promotion who signs this scummy motherfucker.

pos was beating up little girls.. was happy when curtis blaydes retired him from ufc

Back