Ex-UFC fighter Cody East accused of kneeing GF in head, dragging her by her hair, threat to kill son

you say dogs, I say cats
Cats are cool. I'll put dude down over my cat as well. If I had to choose between a cat I don't know, and I a dog I don't know to have a beer or can of tuna with, then I'd pick the dog.

Cats are cool. I'll put dude down over my cat as well. If I had to choose between a cat I don't know, and I a dog I don't know to have a beer or can of tuna with, then I'd pick the dog.

based on your writing I bet you already had that can (or two) of beer.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Fucking disgusting. Sad to see things like these happen. I guess those being abused like that are many times so scared to find help and report it too so not everything comes out to the light. That guy needs help before he flips totally.

Human cockfighting
So much cock... cock fighters

based on your writing I bet you already had that can (or two) of beer.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Nah. Just watching TV while posting. And in a half-ass manner
<mma1>

Baffled the UFC didn't cut him instantly. He has ZERO star power so whats the excuse? Are the UFC that desperate for heavy weights?

Also I heard that Jacksons cut Justin Wren from there team because he was going through a rough time with drugs, but they keep child rapist like East on there team.

Interesting there's a moral high ground for someone on drugs, but you can turn a blind eye on abuse against women and kids.

Last edited:
Someone with a history of domestic violence should not be allowed to fight in a cage/ring, just my opinion.

Ever heard of Greg Hardy?

Those parents must've been really fucking shitty to raise two utter scumbags.

This guy has a loooong history of abuse (go look him up). This is an old article but the reason why I bring this up is because this scumbag has a fight lined up with Fight Night Global later this month. I can’t believe this bald fat fucker isn’t in jail.

“East’s girlfriend told Bernalillo County (N.M.) Sheriff deputies that she locked East out of their home after an argument that lasted all day because she feared he would hit her. East broke in through the window, cornered her in the bathroom, kicked her multiple time to both legs, kneed her in the head and slapped her in the chin, the alleged victim said. East also kicked a hole in the wall when he missed her, she said.

East then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward the front door, his girlfriend told police. He told her she was going to leave with him or he was going to kill her son, she said.”

www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2017/1/3/14159562/ex-ufc-fighter-cody-east-accused-of-kneeing-girlfriend-in-head-dragging-her-by-hair

I reckon there's two sides to that

I reckon there's two sides to that

Of course, you must always investigate both sides before you judge. So I encourage you to look it up yourself. How rude of me to pass judgement.

Of course, you must always investigate both sides before you judge. So I encourage you to look it up yourself. How rude of me to pass judgement.

I was just being a dick lol. If a woman shows up with a bruise on her shoulder idk if i can trust her but it sounds like he went bananas.

I was just being a dick lol. If a woman shows up with a bruise on her shoulder idk if i can trust her but it sounds like he went bananas.

Just by looking at this ugly face you knew this fucker was guilty. Whatever it is, he’s guilty!

110383.jpg

Holy shit read this:

www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2016/2/26/11111414/mma-news-new-ufc-signing-cody-east-troubled-past-includes-rape-assault-child-abuse

“But the 4-foot-11 girl was no match for the 6-foot-4 athlete, who weighed 230 pounds, Jordon told jurors.“

I can’t believe this guy still has a job fighting. Fuck this scumbag.

So what's more of a problem here? That the law didn't live up to your expectations or that someone hires a guy who has a history of problems unrelated to his work?

@Cubo de Sangre you support this child rapist? No wonder you’re double carded asshole.

Last edited:
This scumbag should just be put to sleep, but let's give him some time to cope and grow as a person.

Maybe to people who aren't inclined to like it anyway. Hard to believe many fight fans want to limit the game to choir boys.

In Belgium you make him sweep the streets for the rest of his life or just live off the dole, while preventing him from putting his past behind him and contributing his skills the best he can?
It's either choir boys or people who beat up their girlfriends, got it.

Cody east = Greg hardy

That's exactly the dude that should be fighting in a cage. It's a job for violent people.

Well, there may be something to that, however

What job should he be allowed?

as a 4 time violent domestic abuser (plus the underage bit and dog killing?) you could also make a strong argument that he's proven himself unfit for civilized society and should be exterminated.

Baffled the UFC didn't cut him instantly. He has ZERO star power so whats the excuse? Are the UFC that desperate for heavy weights?

Also I heard that Jacksons cut Justin Wren from there team because he was going through a rough time with drugs, but they keep child rapist like East on there team.

Interesting there's a moral high ground for someone on drugs, but you can turn a blind eye on abuse against women and kids.

Yea it is interesting how things work. Abuse against women and kids is fucking vile... But I see what you are saying with how twisted it is that people can turn a blind eye to it.

Not condoning the actions but with women in particular its like so many men know how women can be passive aggressive cunts and have been screwed over by a women so they are like "Fuck it" lol.. its bad.

Fuck this dude I hope Alexei knocks him out

Back