Ex-Rebel Media employee leaves and RIPS Ezra Levant, reveals Laura Southern was fired

Caolin literally has a sting audiotape in his video substantiating the claims he makes about Ezra, LOL. I don't need to wait for a court hearing to know that he's telling the truth.
Really? When did you hear it? Lol

Really? When did you hear it? Lol
Ezra is on the tape literally using the term "hush money" in the secretly taped conversation. Did you not listen to it?

I always had a bad feeling about Rebel media, bunch of slimy, fake partisan hacks. I wish Peterson never associated with them, they're the ones who set up his research's crowdfunding. Like honestly Jordan, you couldn't just get your son to set it up for you?

Watching Ezra's response right now, and this all seems pretty foolish on both ends. I don't doubt for a second that Ezra/The Rebel are using some of their funds for some dumb stuff/into peoples pockets. However, I also don't doubt what Ezra says about the young gents pissing away all of this money on nonsense.

I don't think either side is going to come out looking any better in this. They're likely to just end up dragging each other down in a poo-slinging contest.

-Goes into detail about The Rebel's crowdfunding scams.

-Reveals Lauren Southern was fired because she wouldn't make a video asking for more donations after they raised a sufficient amount.

Rebel Media co-founder Brian Lilley just left a couple of days ago too. He is a Roman Catholic Conservative who felt things were getting too out of hand regarding behavior and how things were being said.

I always had a bad feeling about Rebel media, bunch of slimy, fake partisan hacks. I wish Peterson never associated with them, they're the ones who set up his research's crowdfunding. Like honestly Jordan, you couldn't just get your son to set it up for you?

Dr. Jordan Peterson will talk to anyone who will listen to him. The liberal media has completely ignored him.

Jay Fayza is the best reporter Rebel Media has.

Rebel Media co-founder Brian Lilley just left a couple of days ago too. He is a Roman Catholic Conservative who felt things were getting too out of hand regarding behavior and how things were being said.

That's crazy! Reading now that Gavin McInnes is also jumping ship, and Conservative party leader Andrew Scheer is refusing to do interviews with them anymore.

Sounds like Ezra has alienated everyone

LOL, but the MSM!! But CNN!!! But Van Jones called Russia a #Nothingbuuuuuuurgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

You mean corruption isn't unique to major corporations?

and this is what a unhinged leftist looks like.

Ezra is on the tape literally using the term "hush money" in the secretly taped conversation. Did you not listen to it?
Not yet. At work. Sounds good, but sounds awfully bullshittish

I hope he eventually releases his uncovering of supposed UKIP election fraud, should be interesting.

That's crazy! Reading now that Gavin McInnes is also jumping ship, and Conservative party leader Andrew Scheer is refusing to do interviews with them anymore.

Sounds like Ezra has alienated everyone

It looks like Gavin was offered more money from another media outlet. He will be done at the end of August.

Rebel media seems to be finished. I do not think Faith Goldy and Jay Fayza will be able to carry Rebel media on their own.

Your narcassism is showing, nobody dreams about you I'm sure. I didn't defend Ezra by the way, i just think its funny how you pretend you're not a leftist in order to appear like an impartial mod.
this. if he was unbiased his anti trump pro left posts wouldnt have so much emotion behind them. also have yet to see him support any concept by the right

I'm almost done with the video, and he's already mentioned that a story uncovering UKIT electoral fraud (with proof) was suppressed by Ezra, who flew off the handle and accused him and the rest of the Rebel UK staff of "campaigning for the candidate" (who was a victim of the electoral fraud), and you're whining about me.

Holy fucking shit, man. Get it together. Stop dreaming about me.

If you tell someone to stop dreaming about you they will only dream about you more? But do you know this already??????
:eek::eek::eek:

Hilarious how this guy goes on about donations being misspent on legal fees and at the end says "I'm gonna get sued, please donate."

Those two homos look like they chase the dragon.

First, duh, there are two sides to every story.

Next, I'm willing to bet that the books of most youtube platform quick-rising sensations are a mess. Particularly when funding from advertising is almost completely cut by Google (as is the case for many conservative news), making them heavily reliant on subscribers.

I look at World Vision and know that it's a funding nightmare. The same could be said for 99.9% of charities. There are salaries to be paid, major business expenses, all from an undependable subscriber/donor base. Guaranteed, anyone trying to produce something with consistency would have donation clauses along the lines of "excess will go to other expenses." And again, I'd fully expect all of those involved - including the owner, Ezra - to be paid well.

Unfortunately, as per usual, bias comes into play in thread-starting/reporting.

Last edited:
To the Canadian folk here- Scheer announced he wouldn't do Rebel interviews.

Of course the CBC still manages to take shots at him while he does it, but I'm liking how Scheer is setting himself up as a moderate.

Ultimately, I really don't care. I only watch the rebel for Gavin's videos. I think it's good to have a media outlet for canada outside of the msm, not participating in the left's echo chamber, but ultimately I really don't care.

Beyond that, Ezra does seem to have some shady shit going on with his donations/fundraising operation but Caolan didn't offer any evidence or proof of anything in his video, just allegations. He didn't substantiate anything in his video. He made allegations and offered some interesting anecdotes to substantiate those allegations, not evidence. The sting audiotape didn't prove anything. It was a highly edited tape containing some buzzwords but provided no context of what was being talked about. 'Hush money' for what? What is being discussed?

Ezra has been in trouble before for donation shenanigans. If I remember right, what happened was... and I don't know if it was Rebel Media or The Sun... but Ezra was collecting donations (for Haiti?) and the Red Cross (or some other charity) came out and told people to donate through them, not Levant, because they weren't getting the money.

I didn't realize non-Canadians were even aware of the Rebel. I still just view them as a bunch of Stephen Harper fanboys.

I am baffled to see Americans talking about little Canadian media.

LOL, but the MSM!! But CNN!!! But Van Jones called Russia a #Nothingbuuuuuuurgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

You mean corruption isn't unique to major corporations?

Holy shit, you are excited.

Who the fuck ever said corruption is unique to major corporations? Like how much of an imbecile does one have to be to entertain that thought.

Settle down mate.

Back