Ex-Rebel Media employee leaves and RIPS Ezra Levant, reveals Laura Southern was fired

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score

-Goes into detail about The Rebel's crowdfunding scams.

-Reveals Lauren Southern was fired because she wouldn't make a video asking for more donations after they raised a sufficient amount.

LOL, but the MSM!! But CNN!!! But Van Jones called Russia a #Nothingbuuuuuuurgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

You mean corruption isn't unique to major corporations?

Madmicks true colors^

This doesn't change the fact you can find more honest and accurate narratives from the rebel media than you can from the MSM monopoly.

But if they fired my girl Lauren then fuck them!!

Madmicks true colors^

This doesn't change the fact you can find more honest and accurate narratives from the rebel media than you can from the MSM monopoly.

I'm almost done with the video, and he's already mentioned that a story uncovering UKIT electoral fraud (with proof) was suppressed by Ezra, who flew off the handle and accused him and the rest of the Rebel UK staff of "campaigning for the candidate" (who was a victim of the electoral fraud), and you're whining about me.

Holy fucking shit, man. Get it together. Stop dreaming about me.

I'm almost done with the video, and he's already mentioned that a story uncovering UKIT electoral fraud (with proof) was suppressed by Ezra, who flew off the handle and accused him and the rest of the Rebel UK staff of "campaigning for the candidate" (who was a victim of the electoral fraud), and you're whining about me.

Holy fucking shit, man. Get it together. Stop dreaming about me.

Your narcassism is showing, nobody dreams about you I'm sure. I didn't defend Ezra by the way, i just think its funny how you pretend you're not a leftist in order to appear like an impartial mod.

Your narcassism is showing, nobody dreams about you I'm sure. I didn't defend Ezra by the way, i just think its funny how you pretend you're not a leftist in order to appear like an impartial mod.
That's because you didn't even watch the video. The only reason you're in this thread is to talk about me, and yet you accuse me of being narcissistic about that.

1422572522146.png

Madmicks true colors^

Lauren is legally a he in Canada now!

Donating money is always a dangers game, it's entirely uncommon for you to get an actual idea of where/what your money is going to. It's why when we have charities begging via the LCBO here in Ontario, that I'd rather hand the bum outside the store a buck or two, than donate it to some big organization. I know that dude is going to buy a shitty beer with that coin, at least I know where it's going.

I would say that I enjoy the Rebel in some degree. They provide a necessary voice of opposition here in Canada. However, had I donated money to them, I'd be more hostile I think at this point. However, none of what's revealed in the video is particularly surprising or shocking. Businesses gonna business, I suppose.

literally just finished watching Ezra's video and Caolan's video. Very interesting. I guess the truth will come out in courts. They both paint different pictures. It definitely doesn't look good for Caolan that he was given money for equipment, finding an apartment, etc etc and going on vacations and spending binges with it. Looks like a textbook case of an entitled millenial being a little bitch and looking for a shortcut to fame and money.

literally just finished watching Ezra's video and Caolan's video. Very interesting. I guess the truth will come out in courts. They both paint different pictures. It definitely doesn't look good for Caolan that he was given money for equipment, finding an apartment, etc etc and going on vacations and spending binges with it. Looks like a textbook case of an entitled millenial being a little bitch and looking for a shortcut to fame and money.
I'll have to watch Ezra's rebuttal. Gotta go grocery shopping first, but nothing Ezra said in the previous video was particularly damning. "Hush Money" sounds so much worse than it is, I imagine it's a fairly common practice.

Caolin literally has a sting audiotape in his video substantiating the claims he makes about Ezra, LOL. I don't need to wait for a court hearing to know that he's telling the truth.

Caolin literally has a sting audiotape in his video substantiating the claims he makes about Ezra, LOL. I don't need to wait for a court hearing to know that he's telling the truth.
Ultimately, I really don't care. I only watch the rebel for Gavin's videos. I think it's good to have a media outlet for canada outside of the msm, not participating in the left's echo chamber, but ultimately I really don't care.

Beyond that, Ezra does seem to have some shady shit going on with his donations/fundraising operation but Caolan didn't offer any evidence or proof of anything in his video, just allegations. He didn't substantiate anything in his video. He made allegations and offered some interesting anecdotes to substantiate those allegations, not evidence. The sting audiotape didn't prove anything. It was a highly edited tape containing some buzzwords but provided no context of what was being talked about. 'Hush money' for what? What is being discussed?

Ultimately, I really don't care. I only watch the rebel for Gavin's videos. I think it's good to have a media outlet for canada outside of the msm, not participating in the left's echo chamber, but ultimately I really don't care.
So if you can't handle the truth you don't care about the truth.

Duly noted.
This British homosexual didn't prove anything in that video. He and Ezra are both undesirable pieces of crap but Ezra bought him equipment and paid for his apartment and he didn't complain where the money was coming from when that was happening. He also accepted this hush money and then talked about it anyway. This young bitch is a total degenerate.
Is there a reason you felt the need to mention that he's a homosexual?

Something make that relevant?

Duly noted.
Uhhhh, what? I'm telling you I don't give a fuck about this whole thing. I don't care if Ezra is in the right or wrong, and the same for Caolan. I don't care about rebel media. I just watch for Gavin's content. Why are you so emotionally invested in this? Are you that triggered by opposing viewpoints and conservative media that you froth at the mouth every time there's controversy among them?

Uhhhh, what? I'm telling you I don't give a fuck about this whole thing. I don't care if Ezra is in the right or wrong, and the same for Caolan. I don't care about rebel media. I just watch for Gavin's content. Why are you so emotionally invested in this? Are you that triggered by opposing viewpoints and conservative media that you froth at the mouth every time there's controversy among them?
Because I'm not stupid.

It's a clear-cut case of the Rebel Media demonstrating administrative corruption. It's a clear cut case of them being in the wrong. So on this issue we choose apathy, indifference, because we're a fan (but only of "Gavin's content" despite that the buck for this stops with him).

It's quite convenient.

I didn't realize non-Canadians were even aware of the Rebel. I still just view them as a bunch of Stephen Harper fanboys.

Duly noted.

Is there a reason you felt the need to mention that he's a homosexual?

Something make that relevant?
Same reason he pointed out some guy was Jewish in another thread

Because I'm not stupid.

It's a clear-cut case of the Rebel Media demonstrating administrative corruption. It's a clear cut case of them being in the wrong. So on this issue we choose apathy, indifference, because we're a fan (but only of "Gavin's content" despite that the buck for this stops with him).

It's quite convenient.

Gavin is a comedian and political pundit, not an administrator or executive for the rebel. If this scandal includes him then I'll start caring. Are you this upset about msnbc and CNN receiving millions of dollars from the federal government to push their narratives? If you care about media integrity so much it seems there's much bigger fish to fry but it would seem you don't care about that sort of corruption.

Because I'm not stupid.

It's quite convenient.
I would call myself a "fan" of Rebel in a sense, and I don't particularly care either. I suppose I'm not naive enough to think that all of the money they generate is going 100% to what they suggest it is. No company is like that.

I would say that my personal indifference stems from the basis that this goes on everywhere, and because I've never paid much attention to their "sign this petition, donate us that" portion of their content. I still think they serve a necessary void, especially here in Canada.

Back