Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by acannxr, Feb 14, 2018.

1. acannxr

acannxr Brown Belt

I don't make threads hoping that they become popular, what kind of motivations do you have if that's one of the first things you point out?

I presented evidence because of Jones' fans propagating falsehoods. Did you notice I didn't mention any of the other illegal things Jones did? If I truly wanted to "bring another man down", I had plenty of opportunities to do so with Jones. There goes that narrative you're trying to spin ;).

Jones doesn't evoke anything from me. I enjoy arguing and he just happens to be a relevant topic to explore. If anything, your attempts to make this personal is indicative of how invested you are in this discussion.

Lemmy, Parapikoo and UsernameLOL like this.
  2. TheIrishPsycho

TheIrishPsycho Whiskey Belt

I'm late but im here

[​IMG]

It was a set up it was all a setup!! Pure coincidence that his supplements were tainted. Thats a real thing and if not that then DC spiked his dick pills.

Jones GOAT.

TheBlondBomber and Arm Barbarian like this.
  3. Squall10

Squall10 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Banned

USADA is done! Jon Jones bless.

4. acannxr

acannxr Brown Belt

Pro-wrestling vocabulary and race-baiting in the same post <Lmaoo>.

5. Shonuffbrad

Shonuffbrad Lead farmer

The worse thing about jones is that he’s going to be considered a “ could’ve been fighter.” Dude came in and singlehandidly cleaned out the division. Was on a tear before his physical peak and we might have to miss that because he fucks up constantly. The act he put on in the beginning of his career was annoying. Now if he comes back his legacy will always be questioned.

6. UsernameLOL

UsernameLOL Blue Belt

The sad thing is that he’s probably not trolling. For some people that is the highest level of discourse they are capable of.

RawkyMarciano likes this.
  7. RawkyMarciano

RawkyMarciano Purple Belt

Haters are actually PED usage sympathisers. Keep sharing the evidence against the coward that is Jon Jones who took steroids to mask is innate cowardice and try to defraud his way to success. Cheaters never prosper. His hypocrisy, criminalistic habits, and propensity to PED usage will forever define him. The physical ban by USADA will be just the icing on the cake.

8. Guestx

Guestx Guest

Why should combat sports be any less serious than basketball or football?

Buff likes this.
  9. Buff

Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

The fact that basketball and football have league systems in which champions are decided via merit, whereas in the MMA business the promotions decide who challenges for titles regardless of merit, and the champions basically tell the many promotions what to do.

10. Guestx

Guestx Guest

If all orgs were doing what Bellator used to do with their tournament format would that legitimize the sport to you?

Buff likes this.
  11. yeguiza

yeguiza Black Belt

man you are full of hate

do you believe in "clean fighters"?
    lol

12. yeguiza

yeguiza Black Belt

don´t get emotional

i like it when I write like 3 words and betas google stuff and copy and paste. maybe you spent like 5 full minutes

working for daddy?

13. Buff

Would take the orgs to open doors to inter organisational tournaments, Olympic recognition, and a tier/league system that made fighters opponents mandatory, not chosen by an executive in an office with an emphasis on promoting certain fighters.

Pipe dreams I know.

Typrune Goatley and Guestx like this.
  14. Guestx

Guestx Guest

I understand what you're saying but I guess I take it seriously because I know the fighters themselves take it very seriously. They've dedicated their lives to it.

Typrune Goatley and Buff like this.
  15. RawkyMarciano

Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth.

Re-evaluate your beliefs, son.

Integrity, honour, respect, true fighting spirit, and real men do exist. Jon Jones isn't one of them, He's PED using cheat and coward who will be rightfully banned from MMA.

16. Buff

Totally, and I'm not saying that they're not athletes, nor taking away from their dedication in any way... This whole MMA thing is very new, and it hasn't been structured in a way that truly benefits anyone apart from the promotion itself, and a select few fighters...

Obviously the things that need to happen to truly even the playing field between fighter and promotion are so many, and would change the game, its unlikely to happen, which is a shame because so many great fighters get ignored, and so many prospects get held down.

I'd support an independent governing body coming in and really making this a proper sport with a proper structure, because right now its a chaotic paperchase and nobody has an end game except the fighters, and they have no idea where their own ceiling is.

Typrune Goatley and Guestx like this.
  17. acannxr

acannxr Brown Belt

I don't get emotionally invested over trivial matters, but they're fun for killing time. Fun fact: the post you quoted took me less than 30 seconds to write up :D.

RawkyMarciano likes this.
  18. RawkyMarciano

Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth. Re-evaluate your vision.

Jon Jones is a PED using cheater who will be rightfully banned from MMA for being an absolute hypocritical coward. He will forever be recognized as a PED using fraud. He has cheated and will suffer from the consequences. The ban will just be the beginning of the years of punishment that his falsely "attained" legacy will bring him as his image is irreversibly tarnished and he is exposed as an absolute cheat and coward. It's cemented in MMA history.
    Resorting to PEDs in professional combat is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. It's not a coincidence that PEDs are banned in professional sports, especially MMA. Jon Juice Jones' entire MMA record is for all logical and rightful purposes in question and nullified to 0 wins in the eyes of people who can see the shame and disgust in his PED usage.

And it's now obvious that due to his propensity to PED usage, eye-gouging, 12-6 elbowing, joint-manipulating, hypocritical condescence, criminalistic behaviour (hit and run of a pregnant women of all people), ducking his true weightclass is somethinghis non-existance integrity and honour have no problem against. He's the epitome of a coward who took PEDs in a weightclass below his natural bodily dimensions, and the PEDs likely helped him achieiving the cowardly, indignant weight cut.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, andcheaters never have and never will prosper.

@TrueFightFan
    @NorrisB

19. Juice

Juice Blue Belt

A thread for all the Jones hating crybabies to rejoice. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

20. RawkyMarciano

Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth.
    Evidence in this thread is irrefutable truth!
    Jon Steroids Jones is done!

Last edited: May 20, 2018