Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Standard.

I hope they drop the cash too... I am really not fussed if they've been smoking crack or injecting horse semen into their buttocks providing we get the best fighters putting on the best fights.
How can one become the best if the other is cheating?

Kinda suck how bad UFC is at scouting talent

We should already have another Jon Jones on the come up but nobody looks unbeatable right now. Even Khabib has huge holes in his game that will be exposed by a deadly striker with good TDD defence.

With Jones gone we have no UFC goat anymore

Nah. What he does in the octagon doesnt come from a pill.

Hes by the far the best ive seen and enjoy watching his genius
So then why does he keep taking them?

Excellent post, TS.

Jones looks guilty to me. I said this in January 2015, and so many people didn’t want to hear it. The evidence is pretty clear at this point.

Kinda suck how bad UFC is at scouting talent

We should already have another Jon Jones on the come up but nobody looks unbeatable right now. Even Khabib has huge holes in his game that will be exposed by a deadly striker with good TDD defence.

With Jones gone we have no UFC goat anymore
Jon jonesessseses,even non roid version dont grow on trees. Ufc cant just find another one. But DC is well on his way to doing the same shit without plowing into orphanages high on cocaine.

He should have quickly covered for that statement by saying "off steroids...oops, I meant off altoids, that's why I was curiously strong!"

51jd2fS2xgL._SX355_.jpg

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

February 2018: During Jones' CSAC hearing, it's discovered that:
  • He failed to report 10 supplements to United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) prior to his performance at UFC 214, despite signing a document that said he did, and that he only disclosed their existence when they were sent to the lab to be tested for banned substances (after his failed drug test).
  • Jones admitted he never watched mandated tutorials provided by USADA in both 2015 and 2016, instead passing them off to his management to take in his place (including having them forge his signature to confirm that he took said tutorials).
Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension, as a first time offender, for Oral Turinabol, while having no mitigating evidence, makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that every detail is identical save for the fact that Jones is a second time offender.

lol, why do you need to include the other information? He failed 2 separate drug tests on 2 separate occasions.That's proof enough. And I'm a jones fan who says fuck USADA and testing in general lol

lol, why do you need to include the other information? He failed 2 separate drug tests on 2 separate occasions.That's proof enough. And I'm a jones fan who says fuck USADA and testing in general lol
ROFL. Pathetic to support a PED using coward. Dorian, I'm ashamed in you.

Jon Jones is a fraudulent rule breaker: repeat-offending convicted PED using coward, and is about to be banned from MMA by USADA. You may not like testing, but it's the rules of the combat sport for reasons above what you may like. PED's are cowardly and criminal for a reason.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

Last edited:
Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Apr 2017: Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Now I did just do a wake and bake but I'm still pretty sure this makes no sense.

ROFL. Pathetic to support a PED using coward. Dorian, I'm ashamed in you.

Jon Jones is a fraudulent rule breaker: repeat-offending convicted PED using coward, and is about to be banned from MMA by USADA. You may not like testing, but it's the rules of the combat sport for reasons above what you may like. PED's are cowardly and criminal for a reason.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

I think either I was unclear or you missed my point. I'm not supporting Jones here. I stated three separate things.

1) jones failed two tests. Any other information is superfluous. Those two failed tests establish him as a cheat, as per the rules (like you say)

2). I don't like testing and I want to see fighters fight on peds.

3) I'm a jones fan

Now I did just do a wake and bake but I'm still pretty sure this makes no sense.
Care to be a little less vague?

I think either I was unclear or you missed my point. I'm not supporting Jones here. I stated three separate things.

1) jones failed two tests. Any other information is superfluous. Those two failed tests establish him as a cheat, as per the rules (like you say)

2). I don't like testing and I want to see fighters fight on peds.

3) I'm a jones fan
I wrote all pertinent information in order to paint the whole picture, because despite Jones' two failed drug tests there are still people out there who believe he's innocent, but when you compile everything together it's quite indisputable.

Cormier had suspicious T/E ratios as well as soon as Cormier results were brought to attention they dismissed both Jons and Cormiers lol.
His deviation was within normal realms for his age. Jones's was nowhere near normal, even at cormier's age. But you knew that already

His deviation was within normal realms for his age. Jones's was nowhere near normal, even at cormier's age. But you knew that already
The deviation between Cormier's ratios was 8% (ten times less than Jones' 80% deviation). Cormier was also 36 years old, while Jones was 27 years old, which is why Jones' levels and deviation are highly suspicious and relevant to the question of his guilt.
Page 1 :D.

Care to be a little less vague?

I wrote all pertinent information in order to paint the whole picture, because despite Jones' two failed drug tests there are still people out there who believe he's innocent, but when you compile everything together it's quite indisputable.

Neither of my posts in this thread have been vague. If that is the reason you felt the need to post all the information, then ok, question answered. I just don't see why any would need the extra information to reach the same conclusion.

Neither of my posts in this thread have been vague. If that is the reason you felt the need to post all the information, then ok, question answered. I just don't see why any would need the extra information to reach the same conclusion.
Did you not see that my "vague" comment wasn't directed towards your post? :confused:

Back