Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Mendes has been tested every quarter since mid-2016. Conversely, Barnett hasn't been tested since 2016.

barnett left the testing pool in december 2016.

5 days after his positive sample was collected and abvout a week before he was informed of his positive.

I could be wrong but aren’t missed tests a pretty big deal? Like a two strike allowance? 4 months seems like an eternity considered the frequency in which some of these fighters are tested.

3 strikes, 3 strike you face a violation

nah.. 4 months really not long, holly holm is one of the most tested on the entire roster and she went four months without a test in 2017, Mcgregor is the most tested male on teh rsoter, and he went 4 months without being tested on two occasions

Jones in his tweet to Gus quotes himself saying " I cheated"

He'll probably delete it or edit it.

Last edited:
If you think DC was 40 three years ago, maybe you dont know as much you think-

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/...aniel-cormier-te-ratio-low-drug-test-mma-news

and again, there is nothing at all wrong with his levels.

who wrote that article? some guy called Tim Burke? Does he have a background in anti doping? does he understand how t/e ratios work and how they can be effected by numerous physiological factors (including age).

Where does he demonsrate that there is anything wrong with cormiers numbers or just he just quote some numbers and give an opinion without any background or sourcing whatsoever?

If you think DC was 40 three years ago, maybe you dont know as much you think-

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/...aniel-cormier-te-ratio-low-drug-test-mma-news
and again, there is nothing at all wrong with his levels.

who wrote that article? some guy called Tim Burke? Does he have a background in anti doping? does he understand how t/e ratios work and how they can be effected by numerous physiological factors (including age).

Where does he demonsrate that there is anything wrong with cormiers numbers or just he just quote some numbers and give an opinion without any background or sourcing whatsoever?
@ermac88 - If you had read at least the first page of this thread, you would've seen this:

The deviation between Cormier's ratios was 8% (ten times less than Jones' 80% deviation). Cormier was also 36 years old, while Jones was 27 years old, which is why Jones' levels and deviation are highly suspicious and relevant to the question of his guilt.

3 strikes, 3 strike you face a violation

nah.. 4 months really not long, holly holm is one of the most tested on the entire roster and she went four months without a test in 2017, Mcgregor is the most tested male on teh rsoter, and he went 4 months without being tested on two occasions

Really? That’s nuts. Thank you for the insight.

Guilty as hell. For everyone saying they will pay for him to walk free makes no sense. He’s never been a huge draw honestly. Jones and DC’s rivalry was his most hyped fights ever and he did what 800k buys? Not even close to what you would consider a “superstar”.

Guilty as hell. For everyone saying they will pay for him to walk free makes no sense. He’s never been a huge draw honestly. Jones and DC’s rivalry was his most hyped fights ever and he did what 800k buys? Not even close to what you would consider a “superstar”.

Given the current UFC buy rates, Dana would kill for 800k buys. JJ is no Conor,Brock or Rousey but is still a big draw.

Given the current UFC buy rates, Dana would kill for 800k buys. JJ is no Conor,Brock or Rousey but is still a big draw.
True but that 800k was due to the circumstances. He only got about 350-400k for the OSP fight. After fucking over the UFC and MMA fans over and over I don’t see him pulling 800k buys.

What's crazy are the people who think that USADA would risk their legitimacy for someone as worthless as Jon Jones, and he is indeed worthless when you consider the thousands upon thousands of athletes outside of the UFC that USADA tests and could risk losing if there's a scandal of them giving someone likes Jones a pass.

The UFC is a minuscule percentage of USADA's income.

True but that 800k was due to the circumstances. He only got about 350-400k for the OSP fight. After fucking over the UFC and MMA fans over and over I don’t see him pulling 800k buys.
Jones is a 300-350k draw (See: Gustafsson, Teixeira, OSP).

What's crazy are the people who think that USADA would risk their legitimacy for someone as worthless as Jon Jones, and he is indeed worthless when you consider the thousands upon thousands of athletes outside of the UFC that USADA tests and could risk losing if there's a scandal of them giving someone likes Jones a pass.

The UFC is a minuscule percentage of USADA's income.

Jones is a 300-350k draw (See: Gustafsson, Teixeira, OSP).
Irrefutable evidence. Justice will be served, TS.

Jon Jones hasn't been clean since the day he started as a pro MMA fighter (and likely as an amateur too, for all we know) because: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
He cannot undo his past nor his destructive, addictive, and cowardly habits once they have defined him. The past is clear. This hearing is the nail in his coffin (MMA career-wise). Disgustingly, even if he comes back to MMA in August of this year, which is preposterous for justice, he will definitely be a shell of himself and get smashed very soon by a clean fighter who will have the edge on him physically and mentally. He deserved a 5 year ban, imo.

His official MMA record should be for all logical purposes: 0 wins, and all losses via (steroid intake).

To the cheat's sympathisers: One fraudster's wrongdoing doesn't implicate normality. Good and bad will never be one. Truth will always be filtered from falsehood.

Cheaters never prosper!

EDIT: A thorough compilation of evidence below:

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

February 2018: During Jones' CSAC hearing, it's discovered that:
  • He failed to report 10 supplements to United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) prior to his performance at UFC 214, despite signing a document that said he did, and that he only disclosed their existence when they were sent to the lab to be tested for banned substances (after his failed drug test).
  • Jones admitted he never watched mandated tutorials provided by USADA in both 2015 and 2016, instead passing them off to his management to take in his place (including having them forge his signature to confirm that he took said tutorials).
Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension, as a first time offender, for Oral Turinabol, while having no mitigating evidence, makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that every detail is identical save for the fact that Jones is a second time offender,

Credit goes to another man of wisdom and vision: @acannxr

I take it you don't realize that the post you keep copying and pasting of mine all over Sherdog is from THIS thread? This post is the original post of this very thread. Seriously, go to Page 1 and see how ridiculous it is that you're posting this.

Stop copying and posting this; it's obvious you're posting this wherever there's a mention of Jones and given that you're obviously not even looking at the original posts of these threads, you're making me look bad by association. I didn't write all this up and create this thread just so you could use it to troll or win arguments. Nor did I write this up to be associated with your spam and trolling.

Last edited:
I take it you don't realize that the post you keep copying and pasting of mine all over Sherdog is from THIS thread? This post is the original post of this very thread. Seriously, go to Page 1 and see how ridiculous it is that you're posting this.

Stop copying and posting this; it's obvious you're posting this wherever there's a mention of Jones and given that you're obviously not even looking at the original posts of these threads, you're making me look bad by association. I didn't write all this up and create this thread just so you could use it to troll or win arguments. Nor did I write this up to be associated with your spam and trolling.
Didn't realize I posted it on your thread. Apologies. Not trolling though, and I commend you for the research and truth. Nor am I using it to win arguements. I genuinely agree with you and I'm just advocating for the truth, and I've always given you credit for the research whenever I posted it.

Didn't realize I posted it on your thread. Apologies. Not trolling though, and I commend you for the research and truth. And I've always given you credit for the research whenever I posted it.
Well stop posting it.

evidence of fighter bashing
No. It's evidence against a cheating coward who ruined MMA in arguably UFC's prime years. A blemish in the history of MMA that needs to be removed because of the negative precedence it set (advocating PED usage). USADA bless.

Cheaters never prosper.

Q5pmQ_s-200x150.gif
Blah, blah, blah, which hero of yours did Jon rip through, got you so bitter...
Doesn't matter who he "ripped through" when none of his wins are valid. Everyone knows your boy is a cheat, his legacy is dead. Move on man, it's not your fault.

Doesn't matter who he "ripped through" when none of his wins are valid. Everyone knows your boy is a cheat, his legacy is dead. Move on man, it's not your fault.
Wisdom isn't everyone's forte, sir.

evidence of fighter bashing
Copied directly from the Sherdog User Rules thread stickied at the top of this forum:
  • No Fighter Bashing - Criticism is fine, but flaming is not. Please note that an unsubstantiated accusation of steroids and PEDs is fighter bashing. In regards to female fighters, posting inappropriate, sexual or graphic comments is considered trolling and fighter Bashing. This applies to their relatives and loved ones as well.
un·sub·stan·ti·at·ed
ˌənsəbˈstan(t)SHēˌādəd/
adjective
  1. not supported or proven by evidence.
Everything I've written is substantiated with evidence, which disproves your false accusation of fighter bashing. Try again ;).

Back